RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTER LAVROV MISTHINKS THAT "NAZISM" IS HEREDITARY

Chris Galacgac

Sep 25, 2022, 2:40:56 AM9/25/22
In his recent UN speech, he mistakes Nazism as racism which forms the basis of his further misunderstanding of "Western" countries. The word "Nazi" is a historical political movement in Germany some 90 years ago and Lavrov takes it out of context accusing present day descendants of the same political evils. He should learn that politics is not hereditary.

Today so-called western countries are based on individual political and religious rights and have an open information societies. It is Russia which has a closed information society allowing it to maintain a military dictatorship against its neighbors and its own citizens.

That is the cause of Russia's invasion and theft of Ukrainian territory and government.

8c065a96

Sep 25, 2022, 1:41:05 PM9/25/22
On 2022-09-25 2:40 AM, Chris Galacgac wrote:
> [political stuff]
This newsgroup is for talking about Usenet itself. Did you mean to post
this in alt.politics.europe or something?

😉 Good Guy 😉

Sep 25, 2022, 1:59:28 PM9/25/22
Arrest
Dictator Putin

We Stand
With Ukraine

Stop Putin
Ukraine Under Attack

--
We do not live to ourselves and we do not die to ourselves; if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord.

So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's.

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning