lil Timmays quotes

2 views
Skip to first unread message

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Aug 28, 2006, 8:30:16 PM8/28/06
to
I was perusing his site and ran across this jewel.

//I'd been looking for an excuse to killfile Karl for years by the time this
incident happened. Sure, I'd had ample opportunity - everytime he pops up in
nana.* (or chi.*, even though it's his home turf) he gets flamed up and
down, never arguing the side I like, always annoying me, but...well, I just
wanted a really strong excuse, dammit. And this was it... //

This goes to show that all you have to do is be on the other side and stand
your ground and you hit his killfile page. Well, Timmay, guess the others
are correct and you have always done this including when you were just out
of Middle School.

"Yes, "Never arguing the side I like". Yes, that would annoy you. And you
would call it flaming as well. Counter arguments are a good thing but you
will never understand that.

Here is more reasons that lil timmay should be laughed at continuously.
Again, a quote:

\\It is worth mentioning that the Dungeon exists, in part, thanks to my
fights with Karl. Dan Howard, a Dungeon alumni and now-friend, offered space
for the Dungeon after realizing that I, too, didn't like Karl; Dan worked
for Enteract, you see, one of MCSNet's major competitors for the Chicago ISP
market.

It's also worth mentioning that Karl no longer owns MCSNet, and that he's
been trying to stay out of the ISP game for a while. This is fine by me. //

Yes, use any standings lil timmay has as leverage IRL. Yes, one of the
reasons was Karl was a competitor to someone that lil timmay knew. This is,
by far, the next to the saddest I have seen come from lil timmay.

Then there is this jewel:

//He even set up his own news server, so that he could claim that he was a
News Admin like the rest of the group... //

Newsflash, stupid, I am an ISP and Admin. I am supposed to have a news
server or farm it out to someone else. Just how stupid can you get, kid. I
don't have to belong. I have the keys and the car is mine.

Now for the worst of the lot. I do hope there are thralls of Mormons
reading this:

//The regulars of alt.config seem to think that I'm a black Mormon that
wants to marry their daughter.//

That is definately a Religious Slur. While I am not Mormon, I recognise
that this is totally inappropriate and deserves noting and a response from
the Chruch of the Latter Day Saints.

And add to the fact it's a slur on African Americans as well. As it stands
now, I am going to dog him until he gives public appologies to everyone
involved AND those Agencies and people that he has slurred (both religious
and racial) publically accepts his apologies.


Jayne Kulikauskas

unread,
Aug 28, 2006, 8:40:39 PM8/28/06
to
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:30:16 -0600, Daryl Hunt wrote:

[...]


> //The regulars of alt.config seem to think that I'm a black Mormon that
> wants to marry their daughter.//
>
> That is definately a Religious Slur. While I am not Mormon, I recognise
> that this is totally inappropriate and deserves noting and a response from
> the Chruch of the Latter Day Saints.
>
> And add to the fact it's a slur on African Americans as well. As it stands
> now, I am going to dog him until he gives public appologies to everyone
> involved AND those Agencies and people that he has slurred (both religious
> and racial) publically accepts his apologies.

It is not a slur on Blacks or Mormons. Tim is using the treatment of the
these groups as analogy for unreasoned prejudice. Saying that a group has
been an object of prejudice is not a slur.
--
Jayne

Peter J Ross

unread,
Aug 28, 2006, 8:45:54 PM8/28/06
to
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:30:16 -0600, Daryl Hunt wrote:

> I was perusing his site and ran across this jewel.
>
> //I'd been looking for an excuse to killfile Karl for years by the time this
> incident happened. Sure, I'd had ample opportunity - everytime he pops up in
> nana.* (or chi.*, even though it's his home turf) he gets flamed up and
> down, never arguing the side I like, always annoying me, but...well, I just
> wanted a really strong excuse, dammit. And this was it... //

Karl Denninger, Usenet Kook of the Month of November 1998, is not a
good example if you want to criticise the Dungeon. In fact, I think
Karl won a Foam Duck award when the Foam Duck was organised by Joe
Cipale in alt.spam, before it became an AUK award.

We don't see many kooks of that class nowadays.

My only objection to the Dungeon is that people are incarcerated in
the "holding cells" without explanation or evidence, which detracts
from the Dungeon's long-standing usefulness as a resource for learning
about various net.personalities past and present.

PJR :-)
--
_ _(o)_(o)_ _ Tired of the same old posters in your
._\`:_ F S M _:' \_, newsgroup? Why not visit news.groups.reviews
/ (`---'\ `-. and attract new talent by posting a review?
,-` _) (_, F_P (Please read the posting guidelines.)

Message has been deleted

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Aug 28, 2006, 9:05:35 PM8/28/06
to

"Peter J Ross" <p...@kookbusters.org> wrote in message
news:4jqjaxtar2q0$.dlg@nntp.alcatroll.com...

> On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:30:16 -0600, Daryl Hunt wrote:
>
>> I was perusing his site and ran across this jewel.
>>
>> //I'd been looking for an excuse to killfile Karl for years by the time
>> this
>> incident happened. Sure, I'd had ample opportunity - everytime he pops up
>> in
>> nana.* (or chi.*, even though it's his home turf) he gets flamed up and
>> down, never arguing the side I like, always annoying me, but...well, I
>> just
>> wanted a really strong excuse, dammit. And this was it... //
>
> Karl Denninger, Usenet Kook of the Month of November 1998, is not a
> good example if you want to criticise the Dungeon. In fact, I think
> Karl won a Foam Duck award when the Foam Duck was organised by Joe
> Cipale in alt.spam, before it became an AUK award.
>
> We don't see many kooks of that class nowadays.

I will admit that neither of us make that cut, do we (g) What I was showing
is that it started the ball rolling and it's way out of control viewing his
position.

>
> My only objection to the Dungeon is that people are incarcerated in
> the "holding cells" without explanation or evidence, which detracts
> from the Dungeon's long-standing usefulness as a resource for learning
> about various net.personalities past and present.

Hey, I plan on setting up a 3 bedroom house in there, myself. lil timmay
actually believes that I care if I in his "Dongerine"?

lil timmay had better know I attended UofI in the 70s and find his bs
completely out of line when the UofI is mentioned as part of his credits.

I suggest he get all mention of UofI off those pages now.

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Aug 28, 2006, 9:06:19 PM8/28/06
to

"Bob Officer" <bobof...@127.0.0.7> wrote in message
news:8647f2de3f0qm4a5e...@4ax.com...

> On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 01:45:54 +0100, in news.groups, Peter J Ross
> <p...@kookbusters.org> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:30:16 -0600, Daryl Hunt wrote:
>>
>>> I was perusing his site and ran across this jewel.
>>>
>>> //I'd been looking for an excuse to killfile Karl for years by the time
>>> this
>>> incident happened. Sure, I'd had ample opportunity - everytime he pops
>>> up in
>>> nana.* (or chi.*, even though it's his home turf) he gets flamed up and
>>> down, never arguing the side I like, always annoying me, but...well, I
>>> just
>>> wanted a really strong excuse, dammit. And this was it... //
>>
>>Karl Denninger, Usenet Kook of the Month of November 1998, is not a
>>good example if you want to criticise the Dungeon. In fact, I think
>>Karl won a Foam Duck award when the Foam Duck was organised by Joe
>>Cipale in alt.spam, before it became an AUK award.
>>
>>We don't see many kooks of that class nowadays.
>>
>>My only objection to the Dungeon is that people are incarcerated in
>>the "holding cells" without explanation or evidence, which detracts
>>from the Dungeon's long-standing usefulness as a resource for learning
>>about various net.personalities past and present.
>
> Timmay's current criteria seems to be we are 1)critical of him, 2)
> cause him stress, 3) don't give him respect he has yet to earn. 4)
> see him as a child, in maturity and actions, in an adults position of
> pseudo authority... 5) those people say thing which Tim can't
> acknowledge or reply to, because he can't make any excuses.

Just warmin up the hotplate.

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Aug 28, 2006, 9:09:39 PM8/28/06
to

"Jayne Kulikauskas" <jayne.ku...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:h1k4g51i854q.2...@40tude.net...

He could have worded it much better. But it's not up to either of us to
interpret this.

Message has been deleted

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Aug 28, 2006, 9:13:29 PM8/28/06
to

"Bob Officer" <bobof...@127.0.0.7> wrote in message
news:r057f2hq74vggirj4...@4ax.com...
> Watch-out Kook!

You going to vote for me this time around? Being rated the #1 k00k and on
lil timmays killfile. Now, that's something worth living for (grin)

Of course, the biggest k00k I see around here is lil timmay.

Message has been deleted

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Aug 28, 2006, 9:19:38 PM8/28/06
to

"Bob Officer" <bobof...@127.0.0.7> wrote in message
news:5c57f29mg8meu39f1...@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:13:29 -0600, in news.groups, "Daryl Hunt"
> Granted... But right now there is a moratorium on nominating Timmay
> or any of the B*MBy...
>
> You know the only smart/good B*MBies were the ones that saw what was
> happening and resigned...

Ah, the only good lil8m is one that is in season

Peter J Ross

unread,
Aug 28, 2006, 9:23:38 PM8/28/06
to
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:05:35 -0600, Daryl Hunt wrote:

<spewsnip>

> lil timmay had better know I attended UofI in the 70s and find his bs
> completely out of line when the UofI is mentioned as part of his credits.
>
> I suggest he get all mention of UofI off those pages now.

Is that meant to be a threat?

Message has been deleted

Aratzio

unread,
Aug 28, 2006, 9:34:31 PM8/28/06
to
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 02:23:38 +0100, Peter J Ross <p...@kookbusters.org>
got double secret probation because:

>On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:05:35 -0600, Daryl Hunt wrote:
>
><spewsnip>
>
>> lil timmay had better know I attended UofI in the 70s and find his bs
>> completely out of line when the UofI is mentioned as part of his credits.
>>
>> I suggest he get all mention of UofI off those pages now.
>
>Is that meant to be a threat?
>
>PJR :-)

Duhryl has a case of the slurps.

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Aug 28, 2006, 9:43:41 PM8/28/06
to

"Bob Officer" <bobof...@127.0.0.7> wrote in message
news:0a67f2l5uhotv1gld...@4ax.com...

> On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 02:23:38 +0100, in news.groups, Peter J Ross
> <p...@kookbusters.org> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:05:35 -0600, Daryl Hunt wrote:
>>
>><spewsnip>
>>
>>> lil timmay had better know I attended UofI in the 70s and find his bs
>>> completely out of line when the UofI is mentioned as part of his
>>> credits.
>>>
>>> I suggest he get all mention of UofI off those pages now.
>>
>>Is that meant to be a threat?
>
> It does look like one...

Now, would I do a thing like that?

Peter J Ross

unread,
Aug 28, 2006, 9:54:35 PM8/28/06
to
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 02:23:38 +0100, Peter J Ross wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:05:35 -0600, Daryl Hunt wrote:
>
> <spewsnip>
>
>> lil timmay had better know I attended UofI in the 70s and find his bs
>> completely out of line when the UofI is mentioned as part of his credits.
>>
>> I suggest he get all mention of UofI off those pages now.
>
> Is that meant to be a threat?
>
> PJR :-)

Duhryl replied in unsolicited email:
"Now, don't take it wrong, how, twinkie breath."

Polite warning: in future, keep your attempts at flaming out of my
inbox.

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Aug 28, 2006, 10:15:37 PM8/28/06
to

"Peter J Ross" <p...@kookbusters.org> wrote in message
news:r72q22u7...@nntp.alcatroll.com...

> On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 02:23:38 +0100, Peter J Ross wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:05:35 -0600, Daryl Hunt wrote:
>>
>> <spewsnip>
>>
>>> lil timmay had better know I attended UofI in the 70s and find his bs
>>> completely out of line when the UofI is mentioned as part of his
>>> credits.
>>>
>>> I suggest he get all mention of UofI off those pages now.
>>
>> Is that meant to be a threat?
>>
>> PJR :-)
>
> Duhryl replied in unsolicited email:
> "Now, don't take it wrong, how, twinkie breath."
>
> Polite warning: in future, keep your attempts at flaming out of my
> inbox.
>
> PJR :-)

Sorry about that. Wrong button and all that. And still, don't take it the
wrong way, twinkie breath.

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Aug 28, 2006, 10:24:06 PM8/28/06
to

"Aratzio" <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message
news:jc67f2t6aaokrd0af...@4ax.com...

Well, you have to admit that lil timmay sure did set himself on this one.
LOL

Aratzio

unread,
Aug 28, 2006, 10:33:57 PM8/28/06
to
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:24:06 -0600, "Daryl Hunt"
<dh...@celticommnospam.com> got double secret probation because:

I'll admit you're an idiot and that you and TIMMAY should give thanks
for all that you shall receive.

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Aug 28, 2006, 10:43:19 PM8/28/06
to

"Aratzio" <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message
news:gq97f2d1sjo9o2ns7...@4ax.com...

Ah, but it's better to give than receive.

What's the matter, you AUKk00ks having trouble dragging in people into AUK
these days? It appears the biggest k00ks are the k00k hunters themselves.
Maybe a real AUKer will come out of retirement and terrorize you all. It
wouldn't be a fair fight though since all he would be dealing with is a
bunch of k00ks.

Aratzio

unread,
Aug 28, 2006, 10:48:12 PM8/28/06
to
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:43:19 -0600, "Daryl Hunt"

No.

> It appears the biggest k00ks are the k00k hunters themselves.

You kooks always say that. Amazin ain't it how they ALL come up with
that same line.

>Maybe a real AUKer will come out of retirement and terrorize you all.

Only if he/she can beat me wrestling for the keys to the COO Beer
fridge will AUK ever be terrorized.

> It
>wouldn't be a fair fight though since all he would be dealing with is a
>bunch of k00ks.

Wow, yer jest so spechill wit yer terruble falming skillz, duhryl. I r
ascreerd.

But now you can stop fawning and slurping each and every post made by
an AUK denizen. Its not like *we* are in need of help from something
quite as gormless as a conspiracy theory tard, like yourself.

Message has been deleted

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Aug 28, 2006, 11:00:11 PM8/28/06
to

"Bob Officer" <bobof...@127.0.0.7> wrote in message
news:6cb7f2hc978c8oadi...@4ax.com...
> You're a Kook...
> Isn't that good reason to explain all of your actions?

I hunt k00ks that hunt k00ks. Guess I need to turn in your tag now.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Aug 29, 2006, 1:32:11 PM8/29/06
to

"AUK Registrar" <cj...@mxyzptlk.net> wrote in message
news:unc8f21jh4f74rjab...@4ax.com...
> In <44f38a7c$1...@news.i70west.com>, "Daryl Hunt" <dh...@celticommnospam.com>

> wrote:
>
>>I was perusing his site and ran across this jewel.
>
> Daryl plays the "The Enemy of my Enemy Is My Friend" card.
>
> Don't slurp in public, Daryl. It's so unseemly ...

Ah, my own personal AUKk00k. Well, boyao, I just adopted both these places.
Get used to me trashing up the place like you AUKk00ks have been doing for
quite some time in a lot of other areas.

I pulled in my house, unhooked from it, put in the blocks and removed the
wheels. Guess I am staying awhile.

Brian Mailman

unread,
Aug 29, 2006, 2:09:04 PM8/29/06
to
Peter J Ross wrote:

> My only objection to the Dungeon is that people are incarcerated in
> the "holding cells" without explanation or evidence, which detracts
> from the Dungeon's long-standing usefulness as a resource for learning
> about various net.personalities past and present.

Putting nobodies in like me and Johan also trivializes that idea; gives
us MUCH more importance than we actually have.

Then again, I've posted a couple times that it's Tim's choice whether or
not to make himself irrelevant.

B/

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Aug 29, 2006, 7:48:23 PM8/29/06
to

"AUK Registrar" <cj...@mxyzptlk.net> wrote in message
news:7qb9f21qtdqrb3l5n...@4ax.com...
> In <44f47a2f$1...@news.i70west.com>, "Daryl Hunt" <dh...@celticommnospam.com>

> wrote:
>
>>"AUK Registrar" <cj...@mxyzptlk.net> wrote in message
>>news:unc8f21jh4f74rjab...@4ax.com...
>
>>> In <44f38a7c$1...@news.i70west.com>, "Daryl Hunt"
>>> <dh...@celticommnospam.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>>I was perusing his site and ran across this jewel.
>>>
>>> Daryl plays the "The Enemy of my Enemy Is My Friend" card.
>>>
>>> Don't slurp in public, Daryl. It's so unseemly ...
>>
>>Ah, my own personal AUKk00k. Well, boyao, I just adopted both these
>>places.
>>Get used to me trashing up the place like you AUKk00ks have been doing for
>>quite some time in a lot of other areas.
>
> I applaud your decision to exhibit your particular brand of cluelessness
> to
> a wide audience. Now you can educate everyone in really important things
> like how usenet grew out of Fidonet, and how you are a leading News Admin
> with the ear of Really Important People [tm] at the real ISPs.

>
>>I pulled in my house, unhooked from it, put in the blocks and removed the
>>wheels. Guess I am staying awhile.
>
> Just keep your mongrel from barking at night, and make sure the dog stays
> quiet as well.

I don't need a barking mongrel. I have you following me around nipping at
my heels. Yes, the AUKk00ks.

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Aug 29, 2006, 7:49:08 PM8/29/06
to

"Bob Officer" <bobof...@127.0.0.7> wrote in message
news:9ke9f290mnfqqmrr1...@4ax.com...
> That isn't all you and Bullis have in common, is it?

LOL, don't you have a better line than that? Comon, let's hear twice the
half wit you think you have.

Daedalus

unread,
Aug 30, 2006, 12:56:25 PM8/30/06
to

Better yet, let's multiply our stupidity by the sum total of all your
funny posts, plug that number into a potato and watch the christmas
light glow for a few seconds.

Jade

DrDeath

unread,
Aug 30, 2006, 4:41:31 PM8/30/06
to
"Daryl Hunt" <dh...@celticommnospam.com> trolled the wrong group

> I don't need a barking mongrel.

Getting a divorce are you?

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.
UV Count 1

DrDeath

unread,
Aug 30, 2006, 4:43:14 PM8/30/06
to
"Daedalus" <ja...@netkooks.org> wrote in message
news:3lgbf2hgnd5ob9v8a...@4ax.com...

More like nanoseconds.

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Aug 30, 2006, 6:26:15 PM8/30/06
to

"DrDeath" <drdeat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:12fbtvs...@corp.supernews.com...

> "Daryl Hunt" <dh...@celticommnospam.com> trolled the wrong group
>> I don't need a barking mongrel.
>
> Getting a divorce are you?

Ah, another AUKk00k. Man, this is going to be fun. Check out the most
recent posts from me to your intented victims. Isn't it fun when you can't
even find a rube to post back to you because someone wised them up?

The k00ks from AUK should be hunting yourselves with about a 7 way tie for
KOTM.

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Aug 30, 2006, 6:27:12 PM8/30/06
to

"DrDeath" <drdeat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:12fbu33...@corp.supernews.com...

NO wonder AUK ain't what it once was. The k00ks are over there hunting
k00ks. LOL, you people are funny.

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Aug 30, 2006, 7:24:52 PM8/30/06
to

"DrDeath" <drdeat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:12fbtoo...@corp.supernews.com...
> "Daryl Hunt" <dh...@celticommnospam.com> trolled for trouble
> (snipped)
>> You must be having problems. Or are you aware I read this area as well.
>> I hunt k00ks that hunt k00ks, you know.
>
> Have you looked in the mirror?

Of course I have. kooks that hunt k00ks that hunt kooks and all that. LOL

>
>> If (BITCHSLAP) say that then (BITCHSLAP) who say (BITCHSLAP) say it must
>> be (BITCHSLAP).
>
> What's that you say? I can barely understand you with that fat lip.
>
>>
>> Shoot myself in the foot.
>
> If that's what you enjoy, go for it.


>
>>> But now you can stop fawning and slurping each and every post made by
>>> an AUK denizen. Its not like *we* are in need of help from something
>>> quite as gormless as a conspiracy theory tard, like yourself.
>>

>> Well, I did drag you into here, (BITCHSLAP). Guess someone had to since
>> you so called AUKers never had the touch. You been (BITCHSLAP),
>> twinkles.
>
> I believe he was already here, your the kOOk that's been played. Funny how
> kOOks are always confusing facts to fit their theory.

Have you looked in the mirror, k00k? A k00k is a real k00k that denies that
he is a k00k, k00k. Do you follow that or do I need to use smaller words.
MAYBE I SHOULD YELL IT just in case you are h...d.....h...r..g

Art Deco

unread,
Aug 30, 2006, 9:50:49 PM8/30/06
to
Daryl Hunt <dh...@celticommnospam.com> wrote:

Son of snuh.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy
Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
as designated by Brad Guth

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen

Peter J Ross

unread,
Aug 30, 2006, 9:50:38 PM8/30/06
to
On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 19:50:49 -0600, Art Deco <er...@netcabal.com> wrote
in news.groups:

The foam is strong in this one.

Demon Lord of Confusion

unread,
Aug 30, 2006, 11:41:48 PM8/30/06
to
On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:26:15 -0600, Daryl Hunt attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:
> "DrDeath" wrote...
>> "Daryl Hunt" trolled the wrong group

>>> I don't need a barking mongrel.
>>
>> Getting a divorce are you?
>
> Ah, another AUKk00k. Man, this is going to be fun. Check out the most
> recent posts from me to your intented victims. Isn't it fun when you
> can't even find a rube to post back to you because someone wised them up?
>
> The k00ks from AUK should be hunting yourselves with about a 7 way tie for
> KOTM.

DrDeath is new to AUK, Duhryl, and has been doing his research just fine.

--
________________________________________________________________________
Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
The God of Odd Statements
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.
Please remember to vote Outer Filth John Harrington, "James C. Cracked",
and "Ward Hardmanure"/"Pete"/<wfh_jr> for KotM, CotM, CNotM, and the
Special Ops Cody Memorial Award!
Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
Also vote Ward Hardmanure for Order of the Holey Sockpuppet!
For the July/August ballot coming early September to a newsgroup near
you
George Pickett Memorial Award nominee <wfh...@hotmail.com> on outing
personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so fucking scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pigfucker in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: <1156587081....@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>

Henrietta K Thomas

unread,
Aug 31, 2006, 2:40:39 AM8/31/06
to
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:40:39 -0400, in news.groups, Jayne Kulikauskas
<jayne.ku...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:30:16 -0600, Daryl Hunt wrote:
>
>[...]
>> //The regulars of alt.config seem to think that I'm a black Mormon that
>> wants to marry their daughter.//
>>
>> That is definately a Religious Slur. While I am not Mormon, I recognise
>> that this is totally inappropriate and deserves noting and a response from
>> the Chruch of the Latter Day Saints.
>>
>> And add to the fact it's a slur on African Americans as well. As it stands
>> now, I am going to dog him until he gives public appologies to everyone
>> involved AND those Agencies and people that he has slurred (both religious
>> and racial) publically accepts his apologies.
>
>It is not a slur on Blacks or Mormons. Tim is using the treatment of the
>these groups as analogy for unreasoned prejudice. Saying that a group has
>been an object of prejudice is not a slur.

No matter what Tim intended, or what you think he intended, the
statement reeks of sexism, racism, and religious prejudice, and I doubt
many Blacks or Mormons would be amused.

That said, I don't think Daryl should go on any great crusade to force
Tim to apologize. That would serve no purpose but to bring negative
publicity to Usenet, and /that/ is something Usenet doesn't need.

Putting this thread on "ignore".

Henrietta

Brian Mailman

unread,
Aug 31, 2006, 12:10:28 PM8/31/06
to
Henrietta K Thomas wrote:

> That said, I don't think Daryl should go on any great crusade to force
> Tim to apologize.

An apology asked for is useless and insincere.

B/

Message has been deleted

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Aug 31, 2006, 6:23:25 PM8/31/06
to

"Henrietta K Thomas" <h...@xnet.com> wrote in message
news:tuscf2hpqpv0m61qf...@4ax.com...

Ignore all you wish. The good news is, lil timmay may be gone in the next
30 days from the lil8m. Maybe it can learn how to become the Big8M without
him.

And I have a pretty good idea that Tim won't apoligize as I agree with
Brian. It won't be worth anything. lill timmay needs to never sit in a
seat of responsability ever again.

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Aug 31, 2006, 6:24:46 PM8/31/06
to

"Peter J Ross" <p...@kookbusters.org> wrote in message
news:slrnefcg8...@nntp.alcatroll.com...

Peter, you are funny, you know that. I am in this for the entertainment.
And you AUKk00ks are just a wonderful act. You all should join the circus.

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Aug 31, 2006, 6:26:29 PM8/31/06
to

"Demon Lord of Confusion" <verwa...@verwirren.confused> wrote in message
news:pan.2006.08.31....@verwirren.confused...

> On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:26:15 -0600, Daryl Hunt attempted to confuse the
> issue further by squeaking:
>> "DrDeath" wrote...
>>> "Daryl Hunt" trolled the wrong group
>>>> I don't need a barking mongrel.
>>>
>>> Getting a divorce are you?
>>
>> Ah, another AUKk00k. Man, this is going to be fun. Check out the most
>> recent posts from me to your intented victims. Isn't it fun when you
>> can't even find a rube to post back to you because someone wised them up?
>>
>> The k00ks from AUK should be hunting yourselves with about a 7 way tie
>> for
>> KOTM.
>
> DrDeath is new to AUK, Duhryl, and has been doing his research just fine.

It doesn't matter how long you have been in AUK, an AUKk00k is still a k00k.
And I enjoy these conversations to the max. Yes, hunting k00ks that hunt
k00ks is a blast.


Brian Mailman

unread,
Aug 31, 2006, 7:12:10 PM8/31/06
to
Daryl Hunt wrote:

> And I have a pretty good idea that Tim won't apoligize as I agree with
> Brian. It won't be worth anything.

My point was a general one, not specific to the occasion although it
certainly can apply.

If someone apologizes only when asked, it doesn't mean anything.

> lill timmay needs to never sit in a seat of responsability ever again.

Well, he should have been Russ Jr. for a couple years, in an ideal
situation.

B/

Demon Lord of Confusion

unread,
Aug 31, 2006, 9:40:08 PM8/31/06
to
On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:26:29 -0600, Daryl Hunt attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:
> "Demon Lord of Confusion" wrote...

>> On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:26:15 -0600, Daryl Hunt attempted to confuse the
>> issue further by squeaking:
>>> "DrDeath" wrote...
>>>> "Daryl Hunt" trolled the wrong group
>>>>> I don't need a barking mongrel.
>>>>
>>>> Getting a divorce are you?
>>>
>>> Ah, another AUKk00k. Man, this is going to be fun. Check out the
>>> most recent posts from me to your intented victims. Isn't it fun when
>>> you can't even find a rube to post back to you because someone wised
>>> them up?
>>>
>>> The k00ks from AUK should be hunting yourselves with about a 7 way tie
>>> for
>>> KOTM.
>>
>> DrDeath is new to AUK, Duhryl, and has been doing his research just
>> fine.
>
> It doesn't matter how long you have been in AUK, an AUKk00k is still a
> k00k. And I enjoy these conversations to the max. Yes, hunting k00ks
> that hunt k00ks is a blast.

I don't need to "hunt" k00ks, Duhryl, I only fish for them. They come to
me with alacrity, for some reason -- and that's not counting the k00ks who
seek AUK out to wreak funny vengeance on their victorious flamewar
opponents, such as the Trio referenced below.

Art Deco

unread,
Aug 31, 2006, 10:19:15 PM8/31/06
to
Daryl Hunt <dh...@celticommnospam.com> wrote:

>"Demon Lord of Confusion" <verwa...@verwirren.confused> wrote in message
>news:pan.2006.08.31....@verwirren.confused...
>> On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:26:15 -0600, Daryl Hunt attempted to confuse the
>> issue further by squeaking:
>>> "DrDeath" wrote...
>>>> "Daryl Hunt" trolled the wrong group
>>>>> I don't need a barking mongrel.
>>>>
>>>> Getting a divorce are you?
>>>
>>> Ah, another AUKk00k. Man, this is going to be fun. Check out the most
>>> recent posts from me to your intented victims. Isn't it fun when you
>>> can't even find a rube to post back to you because someone wised them up?
>>>
>>> The k00ks from AUK should be hunting yourselves with about a 7 way tie
>>> for
>>> KOTM.
>>
>> DrDeath is new to AUK, Duhryl, and has been doing his research just fine.
>

>It d FLUSH

Are you trying to communicate something, Duhryl?

Text Medium No. 5

unread,
Sep 1, 2006, 12:21:13 AM9/1/06
to
Hail Eris! On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 20:19:15 -0600, Art Deco jabbered inanely:
> Daryl Hunt wrote:
>>"Demon Lord of Confusion" wrote...

>>> On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:26:15 -0600, Daryl Hunt attempted to confuse the
>>> issue further by squeaking:
>>>> "DrDeath" wrote...
>>>>> "Daryl Hunt" trolled the wrong group
>>>>>> I don't need a barking mongrel.
>>>>>
>>>>> Getting a divorce are you?
>>>>
>>>> Ah, another AUKk00k. Man, this is going to be fun. Check out the
>>>> most recent posts from me to your intented victims. Isn't it fun when
>>>> you can't even find a rube to post back to you because someone wised
>>>> them up?
>>>>
>>>> The k00ks from AUK should be hunting yourselves with about a 7 way tie
>>>> for
>>>> KOTM.
>>>
>>> DrDeath is new to AUK, Duhryl, and has been doing his research just
>>> fine.
>>
>>It d FLUSH
>
> Are you trying to communicate something, Duhryl?

You know, I think he was, but I can't remember what he said now. It must
not have been very important.

--
Shon'ai
"I was told there would be cookies."
Cross-Poasters For Goddess!
Remember: Straight people can't help it!

DrDeath

unread,
Sep 1, 2006, 2:06:17 AM9/1/06
to
"Demon Lord of Confusion" <verwa...@verwirren.confused> wrote in message
news:pan.2006.09.01....@verwirren.confused...


They seem to flock around me for some reason. Do we have any kOOk repellant
spray left in reserve?
Let's see how desperate Duhyrl is for my attention, he is now killfiled.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.
UV Count 1

Religion is a whore! (Slayer)


Daryl Hunt

unread,
Sep 1, 2006, 12:16:37 PM9/1/06
to

"Brian Mailman" <bmai...@sfo.invalid> wrote in message
news:12fer88...@news.supernews.com...

I agree, he is lacking in training. Especially in people skills. Of course,
he's a lot younger than I am. I don't know your age but it has to be older
than lil timmay.

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Sep 1, 2006, 12:17:39 PM9/1/06
to

"Demon Lord of Confusion" <verwa...@verwirren.confused> wrote in message
news:pan.2006.09.01....@verwirren.confused...

Note the swarming of the AUKk00ks. Like I am going to go away? Right.
Let's keep going. This is entertaining.


Message has been deleted

Brian Mailman

unread,
Sep 1, 2006, 1:33:18 PM9/1/06
to
Daryl Hunt wrote:

> "Brian Mailman" <bmai...@sfo.invalid> wrote in message
> news:12fer88...@news.supernews.com...

>> > lill timmay needs to never sit in a seat of responsability ever again.


>>
>> Well, he should have been Russ Jr. for a couple years, in an ideal
>> situation.
>
> I agree, he is lacking in training. Especially in people skills. Of course,
> he's a lot younger than I am. I don't know your age but it has to be older
> than lil timmay.

I'm old enough to know that you don't piss off people who can help you.

B/

Jayne Kulikauskas

unread,
Sep 1, 2006, 1:39:50 PM9/1/06
to

Some people never seem to learn that and others seem to learn it young. I
suspect it has more to do with personality than with age.

--
Jayne Check out soc.men.moderated. If your news provider
doesn't carry it, ask. While you're waiting for it use
the web interface:
http://news.killfile.org/?group=soc.men.moderated

The Demon Prince of Absurdity

unread,
Sep 1, 2006, 7:42:42 PM9/1/06
to
On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 10:17:39 -0600, Daryl Hunt did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

You don't seriously believe I'm going to try to drive you off *now*, do
you? It's September. Whole new month for nominations. Incidentally,
Duhryl, you seem halfway lucid -- what's your opinion of the Trio, or
Cletis Perkins? Slurp-worthy enough for you? I specialise in lowlife
k00ks.

--
________________________________________________________________________
Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
http://www6.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php
http://www.runescape.com/
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck
Unabomber Surprise
Goofy @zzed Babboon
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Sep 1, 2006, 7:45:20 PM9/1/06
to

"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" <absurd_numb...@hell.corn> wrote in
message news:pan.2006.09.01....@hell.corn...

Well, you may be on the road to recovery.

Incidentally,
> Duhryl, you seem halfway lucid -- what's your opinion of the Trio, or
> Cletis Perkins? Slurp-worthy enough for you? I specialise in lowlife
> k00ks.

I don't have an opinion of k00ks that the k00ks are hunting. No sport in
that.

Aratzio

unread,
Sep 1, 2006, 8:27:04 PM9/1/06
to
On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 23:42:42 GMT, The Demon Prince of Absurdity
<absurd_numb...@hell.corn> got double secret probation
because:

He ain't very *smard*. Same shit he wote to me. Wonder if he has read
"The Way Of The Kook"
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

:Never learn from your mistakes.
:Always practice your mistakes; you may get them right.
:Always pick on those smarter and tougher than you.
:Always believe that only you know the TRVTH.
:Never allow logic or reason get in the way of a good k00k.
:Never forget to call kookologists "k00ks."
:Be vigilant in your redundancy. The more you repeat yourself, the more likely others will believe you!
:Delusions poasted often enough become fact.
:When spanked mercilessly for days on end, proving with each poast just what an illiterate and ignorant fool you are, ALWAYS claim ownership

He seems well on the way to making it thorugh the complete list.

>Incidentally,
>Duhryl, you seem halfway lucid -- what's your opinion of the Trio, or
>Cletis Perkins? Slurp-worthy enough for you? I specialise in lowlife
>k00ks.

He is such a slut, he'll slurp any other kook.
Soc.froots, lysaght, saucerheads...

±

unread,
Sep 1, 2006, 11:42:57 PM9/1/06
to

Are they going to combine July, August and September's nominations?

In the old days, that would never happen.


>
> --
> ________________________________________________________________________
> Hail Eris! TM#5
> Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
> http://www6.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php
> http://www.runescape.com/
> No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
> Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
> Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
> Bolo Bullis Foam Duck
> Unabomber Surprise
> Goofy @zzed Babboon
> Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award


--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

*********************************************************************
* GEORGE BUSH WIPES HIS ASS WITH THE ____________ *
* CONSTITUTION AGAIN! / / \ *
* __ __ __ _ | WE | ( ) | *
* | | / \ | | | | | THE |\__ / *
* | |__ | () | | |__ |_| |PEOPLE | *
* |_____| \__/ |_____| (_) |________| *
* *
*********************************************************************
* BTW, George Bush's head looks like a chimp. *
* *
* .-"-. _________________________________ *
* _/.-.-.\_ / \ *
* ( o o ) | Executive Privilege r0><3r$!!! | *
* |/ " \| _-_ \_ _____________________________/ *
* \ .0 ./ | / | / *
* \ / / / |/ *
* /`"""`--/ / / *
* / / *
* / ' ./ *
* | \_____/ *
* *
*********************************************************************
WTF is Fred Ziffel?


-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,

The God of Odd Statements

unread,
Sep 2, 2006, 12:28:41 AM9/2/06
to
On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 20:42:57 -0700, ą did most oddly state:

I shouldn't think so, no -- ballot's due roughly around this weekend, I'd
say -- Sean should have a chance to breathe and post now.

--
________________________________________________________________________
Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5

Demon Lord of Confusion
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
July/August 2006 72 Raisins Nomination:
http://www.lunarplanner.com/HolyCross.html#Timing
Vote Chuck Lysaght for Tar & Feathers!
Also: Tom Potter for the Sidaway
Tommy "Jinn-Soaked" Bishop for The Office of Darth Bawl
Skeptic for The Office of Village Idiot
Nth Complexity for Kooki Information Minister
nightbat for VvF Weird Science
Ballot coming early Sept!

Daryl Hunt

unread,
Sep 2, 2006, 2:35:04 PM9/2/06
to

"Aratzio" <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message
news:8ejhf2li63laehqvr...@4ax.com...

Hell, youngster, I helped to write that list. And I can see that you are
clearly cemented in there yourself. It's hilarious that it's on
insurgents.org isn't it. That would be databasix and we all know that most
of the databasix is comprised of some pretty flakey k00ks.

Besides, you slip is showing, Dorathy.

>
>>Incidentally,
>>Duhryl, you seem halfway lucid -- what's your opinion of the Trio, or
>>Cletis Perkins? Slurp-worthy enough for you? I specialise in lowlife
>>k00ks.
>
> He is such a slut, he'll slurp any other kook.
> Soc.froots, lysaght, saucerheads...

Why thank you for the boost of faith. When a person has nothing left but to
result in stupid insults and profanity, clearly, they have lost.

Aratzio

unread,
Sep 2, 2006, 8:45:34 PM9/2/06
to
On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 12:35:04 -0600, "Daryl Hunt"
<dh...@celticommnospam.com> wrote:

>
>"Aratzio" <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message
>news:8ejhf2li63laehqvr...@4ax.com...

>> He ain't very *smard*. Same shit he wote to me. Wonder if he has read


>> "The Way Of The Kook"
>> http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm
>>
>> :Never learn from your mistakes.
>> :Always practice your mistakes; you may get them right.
>> :Always pick on those smarter and tougher than you.
>> :Always believe that only you know the TRVTH.
>> :Never allow logic or reason get in the way of a good k00k.
>> :Never forget to call kookologists "k00ks."
>> :Be vigilant in your redundancy. The more you repeat yourself, the more
>> likely others will believe you!
>> :Delusions poasted often enough become fact.
>> :When spanked mercilessly for days on end, proving with each poast just
>> what an illiterate and ignorant fool you are, ALWAYS claim ownership
>>
>> He seems well on the way to making it thorugh the complete list.
>

<Duhryle k'laming credit for the work of *others* who may be present>


>Hell, youngster, I helped to write that list.

*snicker*
Liar
http://tinyurl.com/3fsho
Pay particular attention to the nym that originated the thread.

>And I can see that you are clearly cemented in there yourself.

*giggle*
If he only had read the very end of "The Way" where John Henry
attributes the Authors.

>It's hilarious that it's on insurgents.org isn't it.

The authors took John Henry's offer to host.

>That would be databasix and we all know that most
>of the databasix is comprised of some pretty flakey k00ks.

There is that kornspiracy of yours.

>
>Besides, you slip is showing, Dorathy.

Besides you just made a magnificent fool of yourself.

>> He is such a slut, he'll slurp any other kook.
>> Soc.froots, lysaght, saucerheads...
>
>Why thank you for the boost of faith. When a person has nothing left but to
>result in stupid insults and profanity, clearly, they have lost.
>

As opposed to making up lies to try to make youself look more
important than you are, moron?


--

Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005

Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

Message has been deleted

Aratzio

unread,
Sep 3, 2006, 1:03:26 AM9/3/06
to
On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 23:44:08 -0400, K. A. Cannon
<kaca...@insurgent.orgy> wrote:

>On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 00:45:34 GMT, Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com>
>wrote:
>
><us.config snecked>


>
>>On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 12:35:04 -0600, "Daryl Hunt"
>><dh...@celticommnospam.com> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>"Aratzio" <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message
>>>news:8ejhf2li63laehqvr...@4ax.com...
>>
>>>> He ain't very *smard*. Same shit he wote to me. Wonder if he has read
>>>> "The Way Of The Kook"
>>>> http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm
>>>>
>>>> :Never learn from your mistakes.
>>>> :Always practice your mistakes; you may get them right.
>>>> :Always pick on those smarter and tougher than you.
>>>> :Always believe that only you know the TRVTH.
>>>> :Never allow logic or reason get in the way of a good k00k.
>>>> :Never forget to call kookologists "k00ks."
>>>> :Be vigilant in your redundancy. The more you repeat yourself, the more
>>>> likely others will believe you!
>>>> :Delusions poasted often enough become fact.
>>>> :When spanked mercilessly for days on end, proving with each poast just
>>>> what an illiterate and ignorant fool you are, ALWAYS claim ownership
>>>>
>>>> He seems well on the way to making it thorugh the complete list.
>>>
>>
>><Duhryle k'laming credit for the work of *others* who may be present>
>>>Hell, youngster, I helped to write that list.
>

>Duharyl has beened on de "UseNets" longer that anybody.
>Back when de "UseNets" was just a buncha tin cans and stings...
>Duharyl was there.


>
>>*snicker*
>>Liar
>>http://tinyurl.com/3fsho
>>Pay particular attention to the nym that originated the thread.
>>
>>>And I can see that you are clearly cemented in there yourself.
>>
>>*giggle*
>>If he only had read the very end of "The Way" where John Henry
>>attributes the Authors.
>>
>>>It's hilarious that it's on insurgents.org isn't it.
>>
>>The authors took John Henry's offer to host.
>>
>>>That would be databasix and we all know that most
>>>of the databasix is comprised of some pretty flakey k00ks.
>>
>>There is that kornspiracy of yours.
>>
>>>
>>>Besides, you slip is showing, Dorathy.
>>
>>Besides you just made a magnificent fool of yourself.
>>
>>>> He is such a slut, he'll slurp any other kook.
>>>> Soc.froots, lysaght, saucerheads...
>>>
>>>Why thank you for the boost of faith. When a person has nothing left but to
>>>result in stupid insults and profanity, clearly, they have lost.
>>>
>>As opposed to making up lies to try to make youself look more
>>important than you are, moron?
>

>What a fucking jack off.
>Taking credit for something he had nothing to do with at all.
>
>Duharyl is a liar and a fucKKKheaded netKKKop.

Wonder how he will try to wiggle out of this one.

--

I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you are winning

Art Deco

unread,
Sep 3, 2006, 10:35:06 AM9/3/06
to
Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote:

I can't recall anyone in recent times who has offered up their hind
side in such a blatant fashion.


>>>
>>>>And I can see that you are clearly cemented in there yourself.
>>>
>>>*giggle*
>>>If he only had read the very end of "The Way" where John Henry
>>>attributes the Authors.

*STOMP*


>>>
>>>>It's hilarious that it's on insurgents.org isn't it.
>>>
>>>The authors took John Henry's offer to host.
>>>
>>>>That would be databasix and we all know that most
>>>>of the databasix is comprised of some pretty flakey k00ks.
>>>
>>>There is that kornspiracy of yours.
>>>
>>>>
>>>>Besides, you slip is showing, Dorathy.
>>>
>>>Besides you just made a magnificent fool of yourself.
>>>
>>>>> He is such a slut, he'll slurp any other kook.
>>>>> Soc.froots, lysaght, saucerheads...
>>>>
>>>>Why thank you for the boost of faith. When a person has nothing left but
>>>>to
>>>>result in stupid insults and profanity, clearly, they have lost.
>>>>
>>>As opposed to making up lies to try to make youself look more
>>>important than you are, moron?
>>
>>What a fucking jack off.
>>Taking credit for something he had nothing to do with at all.
>>
>>Duharyl is a liar and a fucKKKheaded netKKKop.

Add delusional to this list.


>
>Wonder how he will try to wiggle out of this one.

Silence.

God

unread,
Sep 3, 2006, 1:29:04 PM9/3/06
to
Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in
news:im8kf21nl4q6fjjs2...@4ax.com:

>>It's hilarious that it's on insurgents.org isn't it.
>
> The authors took John Henry's offer to host.

As I recall (unfortunately the departed JH's posts are all XNA'd) he also
did the htmling and contributed several entries.
--
...and my recall is, of course, perfect.

Art Deco

unread,
Sep 3, 2006, 2:04:16 PM9/3/06
to
Daryl Hunt <dh...@celticommnospam.com> wrote:

For his spectacular kook klaim that he authored Teh Way of Teh Ko0k,
and thereby administering a fine self-spank while in the process of
closing down AUK, I nominate Duhryl for the Palmjob Paddle, Sept. 2006.

Any seconds?

God

unread,
Sep 3, 2006, 3:22:32 PM9/3/06
to
"Daryl Hunt" <dh...@celticommnospam.com> wrote in news:44f9ced3$1
@news.i70west.com:

>> http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm
>>
>> :Never learn from your mistakes.
>> :Always practice your mistakes; you may get them right.
>> :Always pick on those smarter and tougher than you.
>> :Always believe that only you know the TRVTH.
>> :Never allow logic or reason get in the way of a good k00k.
>> :Never forget to call kookologists "k00ks."
>> :Be vigilant in your redundancy. The more you repeat yourself, the more
>> likely others will believe you!
>> :Delusions poasted often enough become fact.
>> :When spanked mercilessly for days on end, proving with each poast just
>> what an illiterate and ignorant fool you are, ALWAYS claim ownership
>>
>> He seems well on the way to making it thorugh the complete list.
>
> Hell, youngster, I helped to write that list.

Yes. As an example.
--
And a damn fine one at that, kook.

God

unread,
Sep 3, 2006, 3:22:58 PM9/3/06
to
Art Deco <er...@netcabal.com> wrote in
news:030920061204163680%er...@netcabal.com:

Heartily
--
And who better than me?

Message has been deleted

Aratzio

unread,
Sep 3, 2006, 9:49:02 PM9/3/06
to
On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 17:29:04 +0000 (UTC), God <g...@invalid.com> got
double secret probation because:

>Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in

>news:im8kf21nl4q6fjjs2...@4ax.com:
>
>>>It's hilarious that it's on insurgents.org isn't it.
>>
>> The authors took John Henry's offer to host.
>
>As I recall (unfortunately the departed JH's posts are all XNA'd) he also
>did the htmling and contributed several entries.

He did at that. I was less than precise there.

DrDeath

unread,
Sep 6, 2006, 4:06:09 AM9/6/06
to
"Daryl Hunt" <dh...@celticommnospam.com> wrote in message
news:44f8c611$1...@news.i70west.com...


But you said yourself that you're kook hunting in AUK. That means you have
no opinion of yourself.
You have my permission to remove your foot from your mouth.

--
Owner of Daryl Hunt


Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.
UV Count 1
Religion is a whore! (Slayer)

Stupid is as stupid does.
ALL HAIL BOOKMAN!!!


Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages