Do You Need A Loan?

James Gilbert

Mar 16, 2021, 2:39:51 PM3/16/21
Do You Need A Loan?
We offer a wide variety of financial services to individuals and businesses owners. We work with small, medium, and large-scale businesses to help them either get started or expand into new territories.

We help fund small businesses when needed most to expand existing business, buy capital equipment, pay expenses and for many other needs such as advertising, rent, renovation etc. Apply for your easy and fast loan today.
Contact Details

Email: urgen...@gmail.com or fidelity.lo...@financier.com
Whatsapp: +27685639738

Moazzam Butt

Oct 3, 2021, 5:04:06 AM10/3/21
LifeLine
L-31, Sector 5B/1
Gulshan-e-Saeed
North Karachi
Karachi-75850
Pakistan

Dear Sir,

Greetings!
I work for a non-profit organization called LifeLine which operates an old-age home that supports abandoned seniors. We ensure that we look after their health, food, and accommodation requirements, and do everything in our capacity to keep them happy. We are planning to start a new facility in your community in order to cater to more number of people. We are looking forward to raising funds worth $50,000 for the new old-age home. We would be highly obliged, if you could support the cause by providing a generous donation.

With the help of your monetary assistance, our organization will be able to support a large number of seniors. Your small donation today can help make a big difference in their lives.

Our non-profit organization has been operational for the last 2 years. Please visit our Better Business Bureau profile to view our high rating
Please feel free to contact us on 00923212681181 for any kind of queries related to our management or the project. For more details, you can also email our email address moazz...@hotmail.com. We sincerely thank you for considering our organization for making a generous donation.

Please note our detail,

Name: Moazzam Butt
Cell No. 00923212681181
Our Bank Detail:-
Title: Moazzam Butt
AC No: 0221007000000405 IBAN#PK23FAYS (Pakistani Rupees)
Faysal Bank limited
Power House Branch.
Karachi
Pakistan.