SELL KIDNEY

highland hospital

Dec 29, 2020, 5:57:05 PM12/29/20
Are you interested in selling one of your k1dney for a good amount of 14Cr,7 cr Advance kindly Contact us now, as we are looking for a kidney donor, Interested a person should contact Dr. Stanley L Adrian? Contact us now at +1(920)3682-108 Whats-App No+919663960578
Call us on +919663960578
https://github.com/SELL-KIDNEY/sellkidney
Email:highlandorga...@yahoo.com
https://highlandorganpreservation.doodlekit.com/home
https://sellfy.com/kidney-hospital/p/sell-kidney/

Tom Ellis

Jul 20, 2021, 7:40:55 AM7/20/21
Getting a legitimate loan have always been a huge problem To clients who have financial problem and need solution to it. The issue of credit and collateral are something that clients are always worried about when seeking a loan from a legitimate lender. But.. we have made that difference in the lending industry. We can arrange for a loan from the range of $5,000.00 USD to $500,000.000.00 USD as low as 3%interest Kindly respond immediately to this email: billjohnson...@gmail.com

Our Services Include the Following:

Debt Consolidation

Second Mortgage

Business Loans

Personal Loans

International Loans

Loan for any kinds

Family loan
we fund small scale loan firm, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions for we have unlimited capital. For further details to go about procuring a loan contact us, contact us WhatsApp +27653716382 contact us, Kindly respond immediately to this email:
billjohnson...@gmail.com
Website: https://billjohnsonloanfir.wixsite.com/billjohnsonloanfirm

Mr Bill Johnson

Moazzam Butt

Oct 3, 2021, 5:02:11 AM10/3/21
billjohnson...@gmail.com

LifeLine
L-31, Sector 5B/1
Gulshan-e-Saeed
North Karachi
Karachi-75850
Pakistan

Dear Sir,

Greetings!
I work for a non-profit organization called LifeLine which operates an old-age home that supports abandoned seniors. We ensure that we look after their health, food, and accommodation requirements, and do everything in our capacity to keep them happy. We are planning to start a new facility in your community in order to cater to more number of people. We are looking forward to raising funds worth $50,000 for the new old-age home. We would be highly obliged, if you could support the cause by providing a generous donation.

With the help of your monetary assistance, our organization will be able to support a large number of seniors. Your small donation today can help make a big difference in their lives.

Our non-profit organization has been operational for the last 2 years. Please visit our Better Business Bureau profile to view our high rating
Please feel free to contact us on 00923212681181 for any kind of queries related to our management or the project. For more details, you can also email our email address moazz...@hotmail.com. We sincerely thank you for considering our organization for making a generous donation.

Please note our detail,

Name: Moazzam Butt
Cell No. 00923212681181
Our Bank Detail:-
Title: Moazzam Butt
AC No: 0221007000000405 IBAN#PK23FAYS (Pakistani Rupees)
Faysal Bank limited
Power House Branch.
Karachi
Pakistan.