Re: IF YOU URGENTLY NEED CASH MONEY PLEASE READ THIS

Adhish Saxena

Sep 9, 2021, 4:23:33 PM9/9/21
Hi, my family had saved some money, around 5,000$, for my further education and some personal financial problems. I recently lost all the money to a fraud. I am financially broke now. I am not able to understand that how I will be able to pay for my studies and how will I manage my financial problems. My father passed away in February 2021 and I have to take care of my mother also. I'm in a very bad state of mental health. I have tried all the options to recover my stolen funds, but no success at all. I am very urgent and desperate need of money. I need help from kind and humble people like you to support me in this dark phase of my life. I am hoping that you will comprehend my situation and its desperation. I can only request you to please help me. If you do, you will be like a God to me. I have explained how much I could, but my real situation can't be put into words. Please help me with 5,000$. I will be waiting for your response.
Thanking You.