Re: IF YOU URGENTLY NEED CASH MONEY PLEASE READ THIS

METADATA AND MEDIA SOLUTIONS

Apr 12, 2021, 4:38:29 AM4/12/21
On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 9:59:16 PM UTC+5:30, loanservic...@gmail.com wrote:
> Good Day,
>
> Do you need a huge capital to start your business or expansion
> proposal? Have you lost hope and you think that there is no way out,
> and your financial situation loads persists
> do not hesitate to contact us mail: loanservic...@gmail.com

Dear Sir,
I am from India. I have bad debt reports. For a God sake I am in need very seriously. Now I am in big trouble. Each and every minutes I'm dying for these sins which I did unintentionally. Please help to survive today. My business is crashed. I have no money with me. My wife and sweetheart daughter are waiting for me at home. There is no groceries in our rented house. So please do some instant miracle for me. Tomorrow we have a festival. But I cannot fulfil at least my family's basic needs. So lease do something.
My e-mail and PayPal : mohanm...@gmail.com.
GPay: mohanmukkati@okhdfcbank