Informal Request For Discussion -- comp.mobile.windowsphone

comp.mobi...@gmail.com

May 22, 2016, 4:24:55 PM5/22/16
After comp.mobile.android got wide propagation, may it be good idea to create comp.mobile.windowsphone as well?

David Taylor

May 24, 2016, 3:46:17 AM5/24/16
On 22/05/2016 23:22, comp.mobi...@gmail.com wrote:
> After comp.mobile.android got wide propagation, may it be good idea to create comp.mobile.windowsphone as well?

Could be an idea, although (a) how many would use it and (b) wouldn't
there be a considerable Win-10 overlap?
--
Cheers,
David

Kathy Morgan

Jun 4, 2016, 5:50:41 PM6/4/16
<comp.mobi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> After comp.mobile.android got wide propagation, may it be good idea to
> create comp.mobile.windowsphone as well?

I doubt it. Windowsphone has such a tiny market share that I doubt
there would be much discussion, just because there aren't many users.

--
Kathy, speaking only for myself

Fred Goldstein

Jun 15, 2016, 3:13:53 AM6/15/16
On 6/4/2016 7:49 PM, Kathy Morgan wrote:
> <comp.mobi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> After comp.mobile.android got wide propagation, may it be good idea to
>> create comp.mobile.windowsphone as well?
>
> I doubt it. Windowsphone has such a tiny market share that I doubt
> there would be much discussion, just because there aren't many users.

I suspect the same. It's a pretty obscure platform. If demand shows up,
sure, but I'm not holding my breath.

Tristan B. Kildaire (Deavmi)

Nov 20, 2016, 4:34:44 PM11/20/16
On 2016-05-24 11:42 AM, David Taylor wrote:
> On 22/05/2016 23:22, comp.mobi...@gmail.com wrote:
>> After comp.mobile.android got wide propagation, may it be good idea to
>> create comp.mobile.windowsphone as well?
>
> Could be an idea, although (a) how many would use it and (b) wouldn't
> there be a considerable Win-10 overlap?
wouldn't there be a considerable Win-10 overlap?

No as this is about the phone not the OS.