A neewsgroup for nncp

Meow

Jul 19, 2023, 12:47:17 PM7/19/23
i think ther should be a unmoderated newsgroup on nncp(net.nncp maybye)
and one on nncp usenat and one on nncp mail(comp.mail.nncp)

Meow

Jul 19, 2023, 2:37:44 PM7/19/23
> i think ther should be a unmoderated newsgroup on nncp(net.nncp maybye)
maybye comp.networking.nncp or comp.nncp becuase of the great renaming

Meow

Jul 19, 2023, 6:53:25 PM7/19/23
> i think ther should be a unmoderated newsgroup on nncp(net.nncp maybye)
> and one on nncp usenat and one on nncp mail(comp.mail.nncp)

im making the RFD soon please reply with
Will read and post to the group if created, and/or
Will read the group if created, or
Favor the creation of the group but will not use it, or
Do not favor the creation of the group and will not use it
as im doing a poll

yeti

Jul 19, 2023, 7:18:28 PM7/19/23
| > Meow <elli...@duck.com> writes:

| > im making the RFD soon please reply with

| [maybe] > Will read and post to the group if created, and/or
| > Will read the group if created, or
| > Favor the creation of the group but will not use it, or
| > Do not favor the creation of the group and will not use it

I think an alternative is missing:

--
Take Back Control! -- Mesh The Planet!
I do not play Nethack, I do play GNUS! o;-)

Meow

Jul 20, 2023, 2:11:12 PM7/20/23

> im making the RFD soon please reply with Will read and post to the group
> if created, and/or Will read the group if created, or Favor the creation
> of the group but will not use it, or Do not favor the creation of the
> group and will not use it as im doing a poll
there is now "nncp is not uucp, so it is a good move not to discuss it in
uucp's group(s)." as a option

Meow

Jul 20, 2023, 2:11:12 PM7/20/23
> | > Meow <elli...@duck.com> writes:
>
> | > im making the RFD soon please reply with
>
> | [maybe] > Will read and post to the group if created, and/or |
> > Will read the group if created, or | > Favor the creation of
> the group but will not use it, or | > Do not favor the creation
> of the group and will not use it
>
> I think an alternative is missing:
>
> | [yeah!] < nncp is not uucp, so it is a good move not to discuss it |
> < in uucp's group(s).

adding it

Meow

Jul 22, 2023, 11:30:04 AM7/22/23

Will read and post to the groups if created

Marco Moock

Sep 22, 2023, 10:39:08 AM9/22/23
Am 19.07.2023 schrieb Meow <elli...@duck.com>:

> i think ther should be a unmoderated newsgroup on nncp(net.nncp
> maybye) and one on nncp usenat and one on nncp mail(comp.mail.nncp)

Any news about this?