Chatlink News Services

Ken Hollis

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96
Announcing Low-Cost Usenet News Service for the Internet!

Chatlink.com, the WORLD's LARGEST BBS Chat Network is offering over
4,100 current and up-to-date newsgroups to anyone needing a feed at a
reasonable and affordable cost. Our feed includes most all of the
ALT (binaries included), BIZ, COMP, and REC newsgroups.

We have a fast T1 with a commercially-operated and maintained news
server using multiple sources for reliable, continuous news service. We
offer immediate connections and knowledgeable tech support.

What does it cost? For the complete feed of 4,000 newsgroups we are
offering an introductory price of $25 per month ($50/month for
businesses/ISP's and other high-volume users). We are currently upgrading
our news server to carry over 19,000 newsgroups, at which time we will
offer sliding-scale pricing with rates based on what newsgroups you
request.

Or, put your BBS or ISP system on our news service for $50 a month for
unlimited read/post access! Write kho...@chatlink.com for more details
about our read/post news service!

There's no catch! If you are interested in receiving a quality news
feed from a large commercial company, simply write kho...@chatlink.com.
We accept all major credit cards and pre-payment with personal/company check.