Control of propagation of a new news group

Yoshi Doba

Jun 2, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/2/95

Hello

This post is to help propagate a newly generated news group
bit.listserv.makedon to reach Japan host.
Could somebody do that for me or teach me how to do that. Any help is
very appriciated.

Thank you very much.

Cingoski Vlatko

Hiroshima University
Japan

vla...@eml.hiroshima-u.ac.jp

Bill Marcum

Jun 3, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/3/95
In article <doba-02069...@kipmac01.eml.hiroshima-u.ac.jp>,

Yoshi Doba <do...@kinews.eml.hiroshima-u.ac.jp> wrote:

> Hello
>
>This post is to help propagate a newly generated news group
>bit.listserv.makedon to reach Japan host.
>Could somebody do that for me or teach me how to do that. Any help is
>very appriciated.

You can ask your local news administrator to add the group (in most
places, just send mail to "news"); or, since it's a bit.listserv
newsgroup, you can subscribe to the mailing list. I don't know if the
"makedon" newsgroup is connected to the "maknws" mailing list, but if
not, someone on that list may know the addresses of other Macedonian
mailing lists. To subscribe to the "maknws" mailing list, send email to
list...@ubvm.cc.buffalo.edu
with the message:
subscribe MAKNWS-L Your Name
--
Bill Marcum bma...@iglou.com
Louisville: We've got bourbon that will knock you on your butt.

alewis

Jun 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/6/95
to do...@kinews.eml.hiroshima-u.ac.jp
I'm looking for a search engine like Lycos or Yahoo in Europe that will
let us Register our URL Page.. is there any such Search Engines in Europe
Asia Africa .. ???
Would Appreciate it

Please Reply via E-mail ale...@primenet.com

http://www.primenet.com/~alewis