PROPOSAL-alt.cartoons.reboot

akil harris

Apr 8, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/8/95
we should have a newsgroup about this comptuer animated cartoon. that
comes on at 9:00 am saturday morns'.

Akil

Walter Roberson

Apr 10, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/10/95
In article <3m64au$5...@news.bluesky.net>, akil harris <ak...@bluesky.net> wrote:
>we should have a newsgroup about this comptuer animated cartoon. that
>comes on at 9:00 am saturday morns'.

Well, really what we SHOULD have is a group of posters who pay attention
to newsgroups charters well enough to know that news.config has NOTHING
to do with creating any newsgroup, and twice NOTHING to do with
creating alt.* newsgroups . What we SHOULD have is posters who know
enough to take their alt.* proposals to alt.config . But that's what we
SHOULD have, and I'm getting more and more cynical that we'll ever get
this. Good thing news.config will be blasted away completely because it
was too often abused.

Walter Roberson robe...@Ibd.nrc.ca