void 3 final (dos)

franky

May 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/18/99
hi dudes!

i just wanted to inform you that (finally) there exist final versions
for

void 1
void 2
void 3

so far i don't know any server where to get all finals, if you like one
of the finals just mail me ...

bye,

franky.

wez

May 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/20/99
> i just wanted to inform you that (finally) there exist final versions
> for
>
> void 1
> void 2
> void 3
>
> so far i don't know any server where to get all finals, if you like one
> of the finals just mail me ...

do they now run with pci sb's too ?

c'ya, wez.

franky

May 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/20/99
hi!

> > so far i don't know any server where to get all finals, if you like one
> > of the finals just mail me ...
> do they now run with pci sb's too ?

nope, so far there are still no docs about SB PCI's, at least i haven't found
any, if you find some please tell me. - the emulation of those cards is
rather bad so i'm sorry it probably won't work, and you have to wait for the
windows port.

bye,

franky.