FOR SALE: stamps, postcards, phonecards, badges, medals, coins, banknote of the USSR and Russia

ru...@ezmail.ru

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
Alexander Kirpikov
P.O.Box 2882, Kirov, 610035, Russia
E-mail: ru...@ezmail.ru

Dear friends,
My name is Alexander Kirpikov.
I can render some help in completing your collections
on different thematic with stamps and blocks
of the USSR and Russia for dollars, DM,
pound-starlings, franks.
I can exchange stamps for dollars and others
on such conditions:
1) mint stamps and blocks of Russia (1998-99)
2) mint stamps and blocks of the USSR
till 1961 - 60 % of prices catalogue of Michel;
till 1985 - 55 % of prices catalogue of Michel;
from 1985 - 50 % of prices catalogue of Michel.
3) used stamps and blocks of the USSR
till 1961 - 50 % of prices catalogue of Michel;
till 1985 - 45 % of prices catalogue of Michel;
from 1985 - 40 % of prices catalogue of Michel.
And I will send you stamps, which you want,
according to the sum of money.
If you will send more than 250 USD ore 500 DEM
you will get a discount (rebate) 10 %.
I can sale card-maximums, postcards, envelopes, FDCs,
banknote, coins, badges, medals, phonecards and calendars
of the USSR and Russia.
If you have friends who are interested in stamps, blocks,
miniature sheets, postcards, FDCs, badges, medals, banknote,
coins, phonecards, collections of calendars of the USSR and Russia,
we can cooperate. The conditions are the same.

My best regards, Alexander Kirpikov

04/12/1999