Gortician Endorses BeOS

Uli Jon Bongiovi Lee Roth

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00
Gortician Endorses BeOS

Dateline: New Amsterdam, Louisiana. April 17, 2000

In a smoky living room/coffee shop, Jason Gortician announced his
intentions of porting the Gortician environment to the Be platform, in
an effort to ditch Windows entirely. "d00d, I am so addicted...to BeOS"
said the sometimes drummer/full time PR wonk for Gortician, Inc. "I was
writing The Illuminatus Trilogy Game for Robert Anton Wilson (don't tell
him, it's a surprise) in Visual Basic, when I downloaded BeOS 5. I then
found a Be application that includes an entire graphical text adventure
engine for development. Even if I do port this back to Windows when I'm
done, it will speed development time tremendously. Not only that, but
with the Pro version of BeOs 5's native MP3 encoding support, we'll be
seeing new Gortician tracks online RSN. Windows wouldn't even recognize
my soundcard. Now, with BeOS, I have two running, if I want, I didn't
have to install or configure anything. IT JUST WORKS."
Said Be president and mastermind Jean-Louis Gasse, in response to
this announcement, "Oh yeah, this is going to help."

--
"Dear fuck up,Take me off your stupid fuckin list that I Never wanted to

Get Snuhy!
http://onionf_cker.tripod.com/