Checking in...

Todd M. McComb

May 14, 2019, 7:07:50 PM5/14/19
I have to say, I'm rather surprised that there was no response to my
posting last week. Admittedly, it concerned the moderators list, so
topics that were generally tangential here, but....

Has the elephantine diarrhea finally exhausted itself on Usenet? I also
admit I'd been reluctant to post, because I didn't want to set off a
bunch of old flame wars. I still don't....

But I did set aside some time to have these conversations, thinking
that someone might have something to say. Now seems like a time to
recalibrate some things, if there's any remaining desire to do so....

-Todd McComb
mcc...@medieval.org