ARACNET and VERIO.NET and the rest of the SADAAM HUSSEIN FAMILY:

booga...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98
to hostm...@verio.net

Dear ARACNET and VERIO.NET and the rest of the SADAAM HUSSEIN FAMILY:

It is completely and utterly amazing and unbelievable WHAT you did to
cyberpassport.com with respect the GTMI, and QUANTUM COMMUNICATIONS.

Cyberpassport is run by an individual, a minority at that, who provides web
hosting and shell access to customers, and pays Aracnet for internet
connectivity.

Both Aracnet and Verio.net have demonstrated a complete violation of all FIRST
AMENDMENT rights. In addition to this, BY THE USE OF STRONG ARM type tactics,
FORCED the issue of CENSORSHIP DIRECTLY upon Cyberpassport.com, when the
situation did not remotely warrant it.

A complete REVIEW of the content of the GTMI AND QUANTCOM pages revealed
nothing improper or ILLEGAL. Absolutely no POP or SMTP connections,
unauthorized relays, forging of headers, illegal schemes or ANYTHING of the
sorts occurred, and the sites WERE in complete accordance with ALL FCC
regulations and requirements.

While you may have hidden behind an AUP, THERE WERE NO VIOLATIONS.
Additionally, SINCE you are licensed by the FCC, your responsibility is
FOREMOST to the entire population as a whole. Your tactics are plain and
simple ... NAZI, NAZI, NAZI, NAZI tactics and were catered directly to a
minority of so called NETIZENS.

We are not a part of any of the companies in question, but am sick over the
fact, that in this day of age, in our "free" world, YOU WOULD JEOPARDIZE the
financial welfare of Cyberpassport WITHOUT any solid ground, any proof of
illegal violations. Furthermore, the thought that you feel you can get away
with such tactics "without recourse" is even more appalling!

Our intention is to contact every major newspaper in the United States, such
as the Washington Post, Baltimore Sun, New York Times, Wall Street Journal and
USA Today; to name a few. Additionally, we have contacted the FCC and FTC
and will do everything possible to ensure that this matter is investigated,
and WILL BE MADE COMPLETELY PUBLIC ... We will exercise our FIRST AMENDMENT
rights to demonstrate what you did, and how you did it ... because there
weren't any legal grounds for such actions. Mess with OUR First amendment
rights .... YOU OR YOUR ATTORNEYS, WE dare you.

What you did, was completely a violation of civil and constitutional rights,
and a strong violation of Cyberpassports "right" to do business. Clearly you
were in violation of Federal, State and Local fair business practices.

"If" GTMI and/or QUANTCOM would have performed illegal acts, then there would
be some ground for you to stand on. However, there is ABSOLUTELY nothing that
indicated such violations.

While we agree that SPAM is not popular amongst some, the issue of SPAM itself
did NOT exist. GTMI is a backbone provider, that has clients that you
"apparently" don't like ... or, another twist to this is PREJUDICE and better
yet, IMPOSING on another companies RIGHT TO DO BUSINESS IN A LEGAL FASHION.
Also, we intend to expose the fact, that the mere appearance of this is a
travesty at best.

Additionally, since Cyberpassport.com is minority owned and operated, clearly
this too will come to light, rest assured. It will be interesting to see the
ACLU drag all of you into the spot light and expose whatever your true motives
were.

You can certainly go ahead and do what you wish with this. It will be posted
in the news groups and APPEAR in every medium that is available to us. We
will gladly pay to EXPRESS our right to FREE SPEECH, and if it drags Aracnet
and Verio.net through the MUD .... you made your bed, roll in it.

The right THING to do, would be to allow CYBERPASSPORT.COM to operate freely,
as this country allows. If and WHEN there is a violation, then it is incumbent
upon CYBERPASSPORT.COM to deal with IT'S customers. BOTH ARACNET and
VERIO.NET instituted THEIR will into someone else's business. YOU EVEN
DISCONNECTED THEM AT 5PM, .... what kind of CRAP was that .... STRONG ARMING
another company to do BUSINESS YOUR WAY?
Surely that will lead to many, many spirited forms of EXPOSURE.

Stay tuned, because, "if" you thought that some of the ANTISPAMMERS were going
to be bad for your image ... WAIT until we get done with OUR FREEDOM OF
SPEECH; ARACNET and VERIO.NET will be household names in the Information
Technology and Systems arena.

These are NOT THREATS, but WITHOUT A DOUBT, MAKE NO MISTAKE .... A FULL, AND
UTTER DISCLOSURE OF OUR FULL 1ST Amendment RIGHT, to express whatever we feel
about YOUR spineless, gutless and NAZI methods of OPERATION have ONLY JUST
BEGUN.

If we were Cyberpassport.com, ... it wouldn't be long before we became the
MAJOR stock holder of BOTH of your so called "backbones" ...

Netizens for FREE SPEECH ... WE DARE YOU TO MESS WITH IT!