us.* hierarchy reform committee

Jun 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/27/00
In article <8j8usv$9v7$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
Mary Ann <mary_a...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> In article <5otflssbv4i3eiv9c...@4ax.com>,
> java_...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > Bulls**t, ahole. Greggyperv is nothing but a slimy, worm riddled,
> > delusional alcoholic who is obsessed with the idea of having sex
with
> > submissive, imprisoned women.
> >

> Nurse Ratched returns.
>
> Mary Ann

Do not reply to prison workers when they do that. Do an ISP complaint
instead. If you want to help get a lawyer to deal with Henrietta's
Chicago ISP. In fact phone me ASAP on that issue.

I am getting somebody to deal with the Colorado end. Do not lower
yourself to their level. The world can see the sort of people they let
loose on helpless prisoners. It is enough to let others judge.

Our problems are Henrietta based. She is costing time and money and I
want it resolved ASAP. Phone me on that issue.

--
us.* hierarchy reform committee

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

I R A Darth Aggie

Jun 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/27/00
On Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:08:04 GMT,
us.* hierarchy reform committee <african...@my-deja.com>, in
+
+ > java_...@hotmail.com wrote:
+ > > Bulls**t, ahole. Greggyperv is nothing but a slimy, worm riddled,
+ > > delusional alcoholic who is obsessed with the idea of having sex
+ with
+ > > submissive, imprisoned women.
+ > >
+
+
+ > Nurse Ratched returns.
+ >
+ > Mary Ann
+
+
+ Do not reply to prison workers when they do that. Do an ISP complaint
+ instead. If you want to help get a lawyer to deal with Henrietta's
+ Chicago ISP. In fact phone me ASAP on that issue.

In other words, Verio told you to kiss off?

+ I am getting somebody to deal with the Colorado end.

Yeah, they told you to kiss off.

+ Our problems are Henrietta based. She is costing time and money and I
+ want it resolved ASAP. Phone me on that issue.

I have some more smears. You're a looney maroon with aspirations to
cartooney-hood. And your head is shaped like an Olive Loaf.

James
The Bill of Rights is paid in Responsibilities - Jean McGuire
To cure your perl CGI problems, please look at:
<url:http://www.perl.com/CPAN/doc/FAQs/cgi/idiots-guide.html>