Abusive binary posts.

1 view

ISP_Ratings

Jan 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/4/98

Peter da Silva <pe...@taronga.com> wrote...
:
:Ricardo G. <ric...@primus.paranoia.com> wrote:
:
::Dick Depew has not announced his pseudo-site and therefore is
::considered to be a rogue canceler. As such he is dangerously
::close to receiving a UDP and possibly more personal penalties
::from many extremely outraged system administrators whose systems
::he has disrupted with his rogue campaign.
:
:In your dreams, yankee pig.

Well your debating style is certainly improving Peter--right
down there with Mr. Ratcliffe. None of which changes the fact
that Mr. Depew is engaging in outright email address forgery.

Note that da Silva, while posting to his own personal selection
of newsgroups, has chosen to set followups to 'alt.dev.null'.
And this is a person who pretends to be an authority figure
on net abuse!!!

Steve
news.admin.censorship

:
:--
:This is The Reverend Peter da Silva's Boring Sig File - there are no references
:to Wolves, Kibo, Discordianism, or The Church of the Subgenius in this document
:
: ushi ha mitame douri dewa nai
:

Phil Reynolds

Jan 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/5/98

In Article <68hpin$48p$1...@usenet47.supernews.com> Ricardo G. writes:
>Dick Depew has not announced his pseudo-site and therefore is
>considered to be a rogue canceler. As such he is dangerously close to
>receiving a UDP and possibly more personal penalties from many
>extremely outraged system administrators whose systems he has
>disrupted with his rogue campaign.

Can I suggest you read the announcements before saying they don't
exist? Depew *has* announced his pseudo-site. He is *not* a rogue
canceller. He is much praised by systems administrators for providing
this much needed service.

You may wonder what qualifies me to say such things. Having been one of
the much praising administrators mentioned above, I think that's
enough.

Philip M Reynolds
o ____ Internet: ph...@hedgford.demon.co.uk
|L_ \ / Web page: http://www.hedgford.demon.co.uk/phil/
(_)- \/ Opinions are mine only unless otherwise stated