Locals vs. Non-locals (Was: Re: [V-Man] Re: NetCop Bloxy (was: Re: [2ND RFD] Proposal to charter us.military.army)

1 view

Baz está fresco em Vermont.

Jun 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/14/00
In article <v3gbks0hqr2g1sff6...@4ax.com>,
h...@wwa.com (Henrietta K. Thomas) wrote:

> *sigh* The purpose of the group is to enable US Army personnel
> around the world to get in touch with each other and compare notes.
> Why is *that* so hard to understand?

What is V-Man using it for at the moment? Have you got him on killfile?
Are you missing all the abuse and filth? I think it is time you had a
dose of sanity Henrietta and sorted him out.

By the way my other deja account is still working perfectly so you
might want to tell your 'regulars' that v-man was making that up. The
bit about my accounts being pulled.

Was that added color for a few cc's via mail to my ISP? What are you
two playing at Henrietta? You are allowing a riot of abuse on your
hierarchy and are ignoring it because you also don't like the people
who are being victimized. That is the *kindest* way to describe it.

--
huma...@justice.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.