REPOST: Re: milw.general

1 view

*The* Didaskalos

Nov 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/22/98
David Ritz <dr...@primenet.com> wrote to and
news.admin.net-abuse.usenet:

==
== On Sun, 22 Nov 1998 02:40:29 GMT, Al whined:
==
(the poster assumes it was Al, and had altered the original post
accordingly)
== : You can't do anything about CleanupBot? I doubt that very much. Whose
== : computer is it resident on?
==
== Does it really matter? No one is making any unilateral decisions
== I'm aware of. I've seen nothing to even vaguely suggest that.

Yes it does matter where the cancelbot is located, was located, will
be located. We've seen a number of Joe Greco messages claiming to be
from Solaria, but if we look at the headers, they appear actually to
be coming fom ExecPC.

As long as Greco tries to dodge responsibility for cancels, it matters
VERY much where they're coming from, have in the past come from, and
will in the future come from, and where the program resides, resided,
will reside.

If you people are so proud of what you're doing, why aren't you open
and above-board about it? Why do you try to hide?

== Now, Al, I cast you into my killfile dungeon, to keep company with
== all the trolls who have come before you. Give my love to Bowser,
== Goober, Hayes and Neal. I'm quite certain you'll enjoy the
== continuous circle-jerk which transpires there, _ad infinitum_. May
== the memory of your futile existance fade quickly.
==
== PLONK!

I'm very happy to be in your killfile. That says a lot more about you
than me. It demonstrates very forcefully the attitude of censorship
that motivates your secret conspiracy.

Our thought for the day, a lesson from history:

"All members of the SS and police must be in the forefront of
the fight to eliminate homosexuality from the German people."

-- Heinrich Himmler, March 7, 1942 Memorandum.
(Imperial War Museum, London, H/6/165)

Are you a political or religious Conservative?
Remember this: those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

http://www.geocities.com/westhollywood/village/1360