Information Needed on David Ritz

cyber...@yahoo.com

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
Hello all,

I have started legal action against David Ritz, dr...@primenet.com

I'm looking for assistance from all those who have been harassed by
Mr. Ritz.

I'm seeking the following.

1.) people willing to join in legal proceedings against Mr. Ritz

2.) evidence of harassment by Mr. Ritz.

I'm already talking to the authorities about Mr. Ritz's harassment of
me, and about damage to web sites and email accounts that occurred
after his harassment.

I would like more evidence to present to show that Mr. Ritz is engaged
in a wide campaign of harassment against many people.

Contact me initially at cyber...@yahoo.com

Depending on what you have, I'll then make other arrangements to
contact you and get the material.

***

http://www.wcu.net/

WARNING: we are being stalked by dr...@primenet.com
If you have any trouble with that person, let us know.

***

Clinton Gallagher

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
Count me in. This 'cracker' has caused me enough trouble too and for no
legitimate reason. So its about time people got together and sweep this
'crumb' from under the table where it lives and tossed it into the garbage
where it belongs.

Maybe we'll all get lucky and can include the equally creepy Joe Greco?

_dr...@spamxxxexcite.com

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99
Just got new information on David Ritz.

I'm told that a suit in federal court against Mr. Ritz is either in
preparation or has been filed.

Since the source is the same one that alerted us to the law suit
against Ritz in state court, which proved to be true, I have no reason
to doubt that Mr. Ritz is actually being sued or about to be sued in
federal court.

As for the state court suit, I have obtained from the court the papers
involved. Due to a mistake in those papers, Mr. Ritz has had a
temporary reprieve, and perhaps he doesn't even realize the suit is
real.

I have informed the person suing Mr. Ritz in state court of the error
in the original complaint and have given his lawyer the correct data,
and assume it will be corrected and the suit refiled.

Webguide

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99

(SAA) If you speak to this person, wish him all the luck in the world
for me. Will you? :-)

Stacy Alexander

_di...@spamxyzexcite.com

Jun 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/11/99