Dead Cows Versus Dead Jews

1 view
Message has been deleted

Peter Seebach

Nov 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/6/97

In article <63rnsg$hg1$1...@usenet76.supernews.com>,
Ricardo Hector Gonzales <ric...@primus.paranoia.com> wrote:
>A few months ago, several CAUCE members participated in public postings and
>private emails to me which discussed their irrational hatred for Jewish
>people. Some of these comments included CAUCE members saying that Jews
>were unwanted folowed by tacit suggestions that such comments were both
>amusing and representative of CAUCE. It goes without saying that these
>comments from CAUCE were grossly offensive to a number of people and
>led to some members resigning from the group in disgust.

Uhm. Okay, I take it back, he's dumb as a brick *AND* he's lying.

>So far CAUCE has neither denied nor apologized for these anti-semitic
>remarks but several members are trying to get away from this issue
>either to cover it up or because they don't want to admit to themselves
>what sort of organization CAUCE is.

Uhm. This is the first I've ever heard of these alleged anti-semitic
remarks from anyone other than the Fake Libyan, and for all I know,
that was just K*ld*s acting up again. Hmm... Oh, wait!

You're probably thinking of the forged CAUCE emails that went out months
ago, which were generally laughed at! I don't recall them being
anti-semitic, but then, I don't think I actually read them...

If you are actually not lying, and you really didn't realize that those
were forgeries and trolls, I will be forced to admit that you're not
as dumb as a brick.

You're dumber.

-s
--
se...@plethora.net -- Speaking for myself. No spam please.
Copyright 1997. All rights reserved. This was not written by my cat.