It's real simple

Dennis

Feb 7, 2002, 8:06:13 PM2/7/02
Re: $$$MAKE MONEY QUICK, FAST AND EASY$$$

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ JTAN Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rodney Jones on September 29, 19101 at 20:51:57:

October 18, 19100 at 15:13:25:

: ARE YOU READY TO GET $40,000 IN 6 WEEKS WITH ONLY 8 BUCKS !!!??
: : If everyone justs sends $6.00 And posts to at least 200 groups, we
will all be happy!!!!!!! Happy all the way to the BANK!!!!!!! I found
this posted in another group and thought I'd try it just for a laugh.
Guess what? I'm laughing the whole way to the bank. I already earned
$2,500 in almost 3 weeks! Following is that original post. Take a
minute to read it. I'm telling you--I'm a very skeptical, but even a
skeptic likes to make money. And the initial investment
isinsignificant....LESS THAN $8.00!!!
: : Here is the original post:
: : Awhile back, I was browsing these newsgroups, just like you are
now,
: : and came across an article similar to this that said you could
make thousands
: : of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00
plus stamps!
: : So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam!" But like most of
us I was curious
: : and kept reading. It said that if you send $1.00 to each of the 6
names and addresses
: : listed in the article, you could make thousands in a very short
period of time.
: : You then place your own name and address at the bottom of the list
at #6,
: : and post the article to at least 200 newsgroups. (There are about
32,000 of
: : them out there and that's quite a large market pool). No catch,
that was it.
: : Even though the investment was a measly $6, I had three questions
that needed to be
: : answered before I could get involved in this sort of thing.
: : 1. IS THIS REALLY LEGAL?? I called a lawyer first. The lawyer was
a little sceptical
: : that I would actually make any money but he said it WAS LEGAL if I
wanted to try it.
: : I told him it sounded a lot like a chain letter but the details of
the system (SEE BELOW)
: : actually made it a legitimate legal business.
: : 2. IS OK WITH THE POST OFFICE OR IS IT MAIL FRAUD?....I called
them: 1-800-725-2161
: : and they confirmed THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! (See Title18, h
sections1302 NS 1341
: : of Postal Lottery Laws). This clarifies the program of collecting
names and addresses
: : for a mailing list.
: : 3. IS IT MORAL? Well, everyone who sends me a buck has a good
chance of getting
: : A LOT of money ... a much better chance than buying a lottery
ticket!!!
: : So, having these questions answered, I invested EXACTLY $7.92 ...
: : six $1.00 bills and six 32 cent postage stamps ... and boy am I
glad
: : I did!!! Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was
shocked!
: : I figured it would end soon and didn't give it another thought.
But the money
: : continued coming in. In my first week I made between $20 to $30.
By the end
: : of the second week I had a made a total of $1,000.00. In the third
week I
: : had over $10,000.00 and it was still growing. This is now my
fourth week and
: : I have made a total of just over $42,000 and it's still coming in
..... It's
: : certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps !!!
: : Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can
get the
: : information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you
follow
: : the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than
you
: : thought possible by doing something so easy!
: : Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or
download it.)
: : Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's
easy. It's legal.
: : And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)
: : IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
illegal;
: : and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the
following
: : instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
dividends.
: : PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000
or more can be yours
: : in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity
: : of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully
adhering to the instructions.
: : You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this
business your product
: : is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business
of developing
: : Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks
for quality lists.
: : However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the
income which is made
: : from people like you and me asking to be included in that list.
: : ---------------------------------
: : HERE ARE 4 EASY STEPS TO SUCCESS:
: : ---------------------------------
: : STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
each piece of paper
: : "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and
place ONE inside EACH
: : of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the
envelope (to prevent
: : thievery).
: : Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them.
You should now have 6
: : sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above
phrase, your name and
: : address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a
service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
: : LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying
for it! Like most of
: : us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
aspects of it all. So
: : I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and
they confirmed that it
: : is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

: : #1) Robert Staley 1195 Court Dr. Apt. C Duluth, GA 30096
: : #2) SAM Howard P.O. Box 1065 Jennings, LA 70546
: : #3) Mark E. Mark 3205 Merrill Hall Provo, UT 84604
: : #4) M.Hana 505 Cedar Crest, Lafayette, LA 60501
: : #5) J. Gibson P.O. Box 2099 Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
: : #6) Dennis 244 Arnold Dr., Daytona Beach, FL. 32114

: : STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
the other names
: : up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number
6 on the list.
: : STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article
as close to
: : original as possible.
: : STEP 4: Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups.
(I think there
: : are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the
more you post,
: : the more money you make!
: : This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18
Sec.
: : 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps
for
: : yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and
again.
: : PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of
the honesty
: : and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering
to the
: : directions. Look at it this way. If you are a person of integrity,
the program
: : will continue and the money that so many others have received will
come your way.
: : NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
either on
: : a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This
VERIFIES
: : that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good
idea to wrap the
: : $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.)
: : So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully
followed, six members
: : will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer
with one dollar each.
: : Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your
name reaches the
: : #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!
What
: : an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six
people listed above)
: : Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!
: : ===================================================================
: : --- DIRECTIONS --- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS --- DIRECTIONS
---
: : ===================================================================
: : Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your
own posting.
: : Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag
your cursor to the
: : bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu.
This will copy the
: : entire letter into the computer's memory.
: : Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the
top of the blank page.
: : From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the
letter into notepad
: : so that you can add your name to the list.
: : Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to
do your postings
: : in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
: : Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
various newsgroups
: : (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

: : Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting
: : the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu.
Fill in the Subject,
: : this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through
the list of postings
: : in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done
with your first one!
: : Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to
different newsgroups and post
: : away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds
for each newsgroup!
: : **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU
WILL MAKE!!
: : BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin
receiving
: : money from around the world within days! You may eventually want
to rent a
: : P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you
wish to stay
: : anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman
will deliver it.
: : **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
: : Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5
replies
: : (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on
the letter.
: : Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM
200 postings,
: : each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the
original 5,
: : that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM
posts with my
: : name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional
$125.00! Now,
: : those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my
name at #3 and
: : only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00!
OK, now here
: : is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
letters with my
: : name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me
$3,125.00!!!
: : Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200
newsgroups with my name
: : at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will
receive $15,625,00!
: : With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name
is no longer
: : on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups,
and send out another
: : $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again.
And start posting
: : again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of
people all over
: : the world are joining the internet and reading these articles
everyday?, JUST LIKE
: : YOU are now!!
: : So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think
so... People have said,
: : "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So
what! What are
: : the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest
users and new honest
: : people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and
are willing to give
: : it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day,
with thousands of
: : those joining the actual internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and
HONESTLY and this will
: : really work. ]
: : ** By the way, if you try to deceive people by posting the
messages with
: : your name in the list and not sending the money to the rest of the
people already on
: : the list, you will NOT get as much. Someone I talked to knew
someone who did that and
: : he only made about $150.00, and that's after seven or eight weeks!
Then he sent the
: : 6 $1.00 bills, people added him to their lists, and in 4-5 weeks
he had over $10k.
: : This is the fairest and most honest way I have ever seen to share
the wealth of the
: : world without costing anything but our time!!! You also may want
to buy mailing
: : and e-mail lists for future dollars. Make sure you print this
article out RIGHT NOW!
: : Also, try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and
always keep an eye on
: : the newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly. Remember,
HONESTY IS THE BEST
: : POLICY. You don't need to cheat the basic idea to make the money!!
GOOD LUCK to all and
: : please play fairly and reap the huge rewards from this, which is
tons of extra CASH.
: : Please remember to declare your extra income. Thanks once again...

Hail

Feb 23, 2002, 9:47:28 AM2/23/02
bigd...@yahoo.com (Dennis) wrote in message news:<e3c54770.02020...@posting.google.com>...
> : : Please remember to declare your extra income. Thanks once againaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaa

davie

Mar 22, 2002, 3:40:05 AM3/22/02
. SEND E-MAIL TO PAdEc...@HOTMAIL.COM
> > 2.COPY TEXT BELOW EXACTLY AS NEEDED!!!!(WRITE IN COMPOSE AREA)> >> >

html
head> > script language="JavaScript"> > function ChangeIfUtf8(Utf8InCookies)
{> > var URL = document.location.href;> > var strUtf8 = "utf8=";
(A REF="YOUR PASSWORD HEAR!"> > var index = URL.indexOf(strUtf8);
var inCookie = Utf8InCookies;> > (A REF="EMAIL HERE U WANT!"
if(index>0)if (inCookie=="0" && document.charset=="utf-8")
{ (URL != document.location.href)> >> >
3.IN SUBJECTED MATTER---------- **EMERGENCY-CONTACT-NEEDED**> >> >
UR PASSWORD IS NEED SO THE PDOC PROCESSOR CAN SIMULATE A NORMAL RETRIEVAL
ACTION ON THE HTTP SERVER IT SHOULD ONLY TAKE 5 TO 10 MINUTES UNLESS U
MISS TYPED

Bek

Mar 26, 2002, 11:04:58 AM3/26/02
Excellent.