Dick Depew: Net Abuser

Miguel Cruz

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

Ricardo Hector Gonzales <ric...@primus.paranoia.com> wrote:
>Not necessarily. People simply don't approve of your opinion and biases.

Find me one person who is not an acknowledged kook or spammer and has a
problem with Dick Depew's binary cancels.

miguel

Joe We are Borg

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

Miguel Cruz <migue...@bigfoot.com> writes:

> miguel

I have a problem with them: the threshold should be less than 100KB, and
the alt.* hierarchy should be included. Support for cancelling multiple
posts with just one message also needs to be more widespread to prevent
the backbones from drowning in cancels.

--
Joe Foster <mailto:jfo...@ricochet.net> Spam is irrelevant. Assimilate this:
<ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/softlib/index.txt> Microsoft's master patch list

Alan Krueger

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

[ Note followups. ]

In article <66n5ld$q80$2...@usenet87.supernews.com>,

Ricardo Hector Gonzales <ric...@primus.paranoia.com> wrote:

>Why do you assume that all binaries in these groups are misplaced?

Why do you not realize that your complaints regarding Usenet bincancels
are misplaced in news.admin.net-abuse.email?

>-Ric G.
>Official FAQ Maintainer - news.admin hierarchy
^^^
You misspelled "FAK", as in Frequently Amusing Kooks.

--
W. Alan Krueger | http://www.cs.umn.edu/~krueger/home.cgi
Graduate Student |------ Free Speech Wins! http://www.ciec.org/ ------

Devin Ganger

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

Ah, Ricardo.

So, how has it been for you lately? Still sucking up to Grubor and
Boursy? Still making bigoted and racist statements about how non-Jews
are inherently more law-abiding than Jews?

<flashy-thingy!> Remember only that in news.admin.censorship
Ricardo Hector Gonzales (ric...@primus.paranoia.com) said:

: Why do you assume that all binaries in these groups are misplaced? Many
: of them are permitted by the groups charter and welcome by readers of
: the group.

Cite. Give some examples to back up your position.

Are you a news admin, by any sort of chance?

: Your forged cancels are not as welcome as you might think. Please stop
: tampering with the alt.* groups.

He was talking about issuing NoCeMs, Ricardo. Stop the mindless
knee-jerkery, already.

: Not all of these are misplaced as you claim. Many were specific to the
: group in which they were posted and were intended to be shared with
: other readers of that group.

Cite.

: We don't want you sending forged cancel messages. Send NoCeM message
: which everyone will ignore instead. At least those won't be destructive.

Speak for yourself, Ricardo. I, for one, will welcome the additional
coverage of bincancels, at least until NoCeM becomes a practical
alternative for me.

: They are not necessarily misplaced. Stop with your rhetoric. Many of
: these binaries are properly posted to the group mentioned, thus allowing
: news administrators to determine if they want that standard level of
: traffic when evaluating the choice to pick up a newsgroup.

They are not necessarily properly posted. Stop with your rhetoric.
Many of these binaries are misplaced in the group mentioned, thus allowing
news administrators to determine that they don't want that level of
traffic when evaluating the choice to keep carrying a newsgroup.

: From the way you are trying to represent the issue it looks like all
: you really want is a green light to enforce your will. What would it
: take to get you to stop sending forged cancels where they are unwelcome
: and disruptive?

*You* say they are unwelcome and disruptive.

I say they are welcome and needful, at least until we have a better
system in place to prevent such postings from happening to begin with.

My vote cancels yours. Next, please?

--
Devin L. Ganger <de...@premier1.net>
Chief Systems Administrator

Dr. John Grubor

Dec 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/12/97
to Freedom Knights

On 10 Dec 1997, Ricardo Hector Gonzales wrote:

> Date: 10 Dec 1997 22:38:37 GMT
> From: Ricardo Hector Gonzales <ric...@primus.paranoia.com>
> Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.misc, news.admin.net-abuse.email,
> news.admin.policy, news.admin.censorship, alt.sage.john-grubor
> Subject: Dick Depew: Net Abuser
>
> Dick Depew (r...@redpoll.mrfs.oh.us) wrote:
> : As you know I have been sending out cancels (bincancels) for misplaced
> : binaries in the big-8 and assorted regional hierarchies for nearly three
> : years now, with a few interruptions.

Yeah? Well it is about time that we put you out of business then.

These seem to be serving their
> [...]

> : begin using NoCeM-on-Spool, or to use purge-binaries to remove
> : binaries locally. Such systems are certainly to be preferred over
> : more cancels.

> Your forged cancels are not as welcome as you might think. Please stop
> tampering with the alt.* groups.
>

> : When I began issuing binhides last Feb 1, the typical daily "catch"
> : was about 100 MB. Today, a new "high water mark" was set when the
> : 24 hour running total of "hidden" misplaced binaries approached 800 MB.

> Not all of these are misplaced as you claim. Many were specific to the
> group in which they were posted and were intended to be shared with
> other readers of that group.
>

> : It would seem that binhides are not as effective as bincancels in
> : controlling the posting of misplaced binaries.

> Not necessarily. People simply don't approve of your opinion and biases.
>

> : I have received requests from several alt groups to have these
> : individual groups added to the list covered by the bincancel-bot.
>
> How could you receive requests from entire groups? What you probably
> received was one or two stray messages from readers who wanted to
> force their will on the entire group. You are not being democratic
> or representative in your actions adn that is unfair and unwelcome.
>
> : I think the time has come to reopen the question of whether news
> : administrators would like to see the bincancels expanded into the alt
> : hierarchy (outside of the alt.binaries tree).

> We don't want you sending forged cancel messages. Send NoCeM message
> which everyone will ignore instead. At least those won't be destructive.
>

> : It would be a relatively simple matter to add this hierarchy to the
> : coverage of the bincancel-bot. However, this would result in many
> : more bincancels than are presently issued... by approximately two orders
> : of magnitude (from perhaps 25 a day to perhaps 2500), and it would
> : certainly generate a good deal of controversy, at least at the
> : outset.
>
> You are already messing things up pretty badly. Please stop.
>
> : Is 800 MB / day of misplaced binaries enough of a problem to warrant
> : using bincancels to remove them?

> They are not necessarily misplaced. Stop with your rhetoric. Many of
> these binaries are properly posted to the group mentioned, thus allowing
> news administrators to determine if they want that standard level of
> traffic when evaluating the choice to pick up a newsgroup.
>

> : I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

> From the way you are trying to represent the issue it looks like all
> you really want is a green light to enforce your will. What would it
> take to get you to stop sending forged cancels where they are unwelcome
> and disruptive?
>

> -Ric G.
> Official FAQ Maintainer - news.admin hierarchy

> "Of all the sins with which a man defiles himself in this world, this is the
> sin with which he is most defiled." - M Shabbat 2:6

Dick Depew is a sick faggot of a man, according to
Dave and Steve and Dimitri, who have watched this
punk try and censor usenet.

Since he is not hiding in Canada, lets make an
American example out of him.

Now who is ready to take out Depew's POP with
a pingstorm or SYN attack?

-DrG

Dr. John Grubor

Dec 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/12/97
to Miguel Cruz

On 11 Dec 1997, Miguel Cruz wrote:

> Date: 11 Dec 1997 17:32:36 GMT
> From: Miguel Cruz <migue...@bigfoot.com>

> Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.misc, news.admin.net-abuse.email,
> news.admin.policy, news.admin.censorship, alt.sage.john-grubor

> Subject: Re: Dick Depew: Net Abuser

> Ricardo Hector Gonzales <ric...@primus.paranoia.com> wrote:

> >Not necessarily. People simply don't approve of your opinion and biases.
>

> Find me one person who is not an acknowledged kook or spammer and has a

Hey stupid, kooks are NOT spammers!

> problem with Dick Depew's binary cancels.
>
> miguel

The problem is with Dick Depew personally.
Anybody who cancels needs to get their own
POP canceled. It is called self-defense.

-DrG

Dr. John Grubor

Dec 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/12/97
to SPAMB...@bigfoot.com

On 12 Dec 1997, Rich Cold Snake Tietjens wrote:

> Date: 12 Dec 1997 06:49:48 GMT
> From: Rich Cold Snake Tietjens <at...@teleport.com>

> Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.misc, news.admin.net-abuse.email,
> news.admin.policy, news.admin.censorship, alt.sage.john-grubor
> Subject: Re: Dick Depew: Net Abuser
>

> In <34904...@satellite.premier1.net> in news.admin.net-abuse.email Devin Ganger <de...@premier1.net> wrote:
> DG> Ah, Ricardo.
>
> DG> So, how has it been for you lately? Still sucking up to Grubor and
> DG> Boursy?

Ric has never sucked up to anybody, as he is a bad-ass in his
own right. You fuck with him in real life and he will kick
your teeth out.

Still making bigoted and racist statements about how non-Jews

> DG> are inherently more law-abiding than Jews?

Jews are off-topic.

> DG> <flashy-thingy!> Remember only that in news.admin.censorship
> DG> Ricardo Hector Gonzales (ric...@primus.paranoia.com) said:
>
> DG> : Why do you assume that all binaries in these groups are misplaced? Many
> DG> : of them are permitted by the groups charter and welcome by readers of
> DG> : the group.
>
> DG> Cite. Give some examples to back up your position.
>
> DG> Are you a news admin, by any sort of chance?
>
> He's what our friends down South of the Border call "El Puto." He
> prostitutes himself to the rest of the net.kooks in the hopes that they
> will have some sort of respct for him, in payment for his "services" as
> the maintainer of a phony list of ficticious answers to questions no one
> has asked.
>
> As for Dick Depew's cancels - I've been on the receiving end of them. And
> when it was explained WHY my posts were cancelled, being a logical man, I
> found myself in agreement with the cancels.

That makes you a bofh.cabal and qualified
for a netscum page.

-DrG

Rich 'Cold Snake' Tietjens

Dec 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/12/97

On Fri, 12 Dec 1997, Dr. John Grubor wrote:

> That makes you a bofh.cabal and qualified
> for a netscum page.

Wonderful! Too bad you and the rest of the Kook.Kabal are unable to make any
changes to the archived copies of the netscum pages which I keep on hand for
the use of lawyers who HAVEN'T been disbarred, Goober.

# John Grubor, net.kook and disbarred felon:
:0
* pgh.org
! d...@pgh.org,ab...@www.localweb.com,d...@www.localweb.com,alt.bonehead...@myriad.alias.net

I love procmail.

Followups NOT set.

--
"Our clues are flame-broiled, not fried"
- Charles E. "Rick" Taylor, IV

David Bromage

Dec 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/12/97

Dr. John Grubor (d...@pgh.org) wrote:
>Hey stupid, kooks are NOT spammers!

Does the name Steve Winter ring any bells?

And nobody gave you permission to speak.

Cheers
David

David Bromage

Dec 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/12/97

Dr. John Grubor (d...@pgh.org) wrote:
>That makes you a bofh.cabal and qualified
>for a netscum page.

traceroute: unknown host www.netscum.net

Nuff said.

Cheers
David

Tim Millard

Dec 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/12/97

Disbarred Attorney John Goober <d...@pgh.org> wrote in article
<Pine.LNX.3.96.97121...@www3.localweb.com>...

[SNIP]

> Dick Depew is a sick faggot of a man, according to
> Dave and Steve and Dimitri, who have watched this
> punk try and censor usenet.

Yeah, those three kooks are as reliable as Spamford's alleged spammer
backbone

> Since he is not hiding in Canada, lets make an
> American example out of him.
>
> Now who is ready to take out Depew's POP with
> a pingstorm or SYN attack?

Now now now Goober, DOS attacks are a big no no, and can get you into
trouble. Surely someone with a legal "background" as yourself would know
about the law.

By the way, nobody gave you permission to speak.

--
Tim Millard - Known to some as Millsey on #nanae

Change the .mil to .net, and remove the caps from
"postoffice" to reply via e-mail

Inspected by #47

Tim Millard

Dec 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/12/97

Disbarred Attorney John Goober <d...@pgh.org> wrote in article
<Pine.LNX.3.96.97121...@www3.localweb.com>...

> > DG> Ah, Ricardo.

> > DG> So, how has it been for you lately? Still sucking up to Grubor and
> > DG> Boursy?
>
> Ric has never sucked up to anybody, as he is a bad-ass in his
> own right. You fuck with him in real life and he will kick
> your teeth out.

And then Ricardo gets arrested on assault charges.

> Still making bigoted and racist statements about how non-Jews
> > DG> are inherently more law-abiding than Jews?
> >

> Jews are off-topic.

But Ricardo keeps on shootin his mouth off.

> > DG> <flashy-thingy!> Remember only that in news.admin.censorship
> > DG> Ricardo Hector Gonzales (ric...@primus.paranoia.com) said:
> >
> > DG> : Why do you assume that all binaries in these groups are
misplaced? Many
> > DG> : of them are permitted by the groups charter and welcome by
readers of
> > DG> : the group.
> >
> > DG> Cite. Give some examples to back up your position.
> >
> > DG> Are you a news admin, by any sort of chance?
> >
> > He's what our friends down South of the Border call "El Puto." He
> > prostitutes himself to the rest of the net.kooks in the hopes that they
> > will have some sort of respct for him, in payment for his "services" as
> > the maintainer of a phony list of ficticious answers to questions no
one
> > has asked.
> >
> > As for Dick Depew's cancels - I've been on the receiving end of them.
And
> > when it was explained WHY my posts were cancelled, being a logical man,
> > found myself in agreement with the cancels.
> >

> That makes you a bofh.cabal and qualified
> for a netscum page.

But who will host them Goober? By the way, where the hell's my Net.Scum
page at?

And nobody gave you permission to speak.

Zeus

Dec 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/12/97

On 12 Dec 1997 21:07:55 GMT, "Tim Millard"
<hawk...@RrEoMsOtVoEfTfHiIcSe.ptd.mil> wrote:

>Attorney John Goober <d...@pgh.org> wrote in article
><Pine.LNX.3.96.97121...@www3.localweb.com>...
>

>[SNIP]
>
>> Dick Depew is a sick faggot of a man, according to
>> Dave and Steve and Dimitri, who have watched this
>> punk try and censor usenet.
>
>Yeah, those three kooks are as reliable as Spamford's alleged spammer
>backbone
>
>> Since he is not hiding in Canada, lets make an
>> American example out of him.
>>
>> Now who is ready to take out Depew's POP with
>> a pingstorm or SYN attack?
>
>Now now now Goober, DOS attacks are a big no no, and can get you into
>trouble.

Bullshit. Anybody can do a DOS attack any time they want to, and it
is PERFECTLY legal, as long as it is not a government computer.

>Surely someone with a legal "background" as yourself would know
>about the law.

DOS attacks are perfectly legal, period.

Tell depew to prepare to get wiped out.

-DrZ

>By the way, nobody gave you permission to speak.

Wesley Serra

Dec 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/12/97

[sneck non-existent groups]

In article <3491cc63...@news.alt.net>, Zeus <ze...@alt.net> wrote:
>On 12 Dec 1997 21:07:55 GMT, "Tim Millard"
><hawk...@RrEoMsOtVoEfTfHiIcSe.ptd.mil> wrote:

[snip]

>>Now now now Goober, DOS attacks are a big no no, and can get you into
>>trouble.
>
>Bullshit. Anybody can do a DOS attack any time they want to, and it
>is PERFECTLY legal, as long as it is not a government computer.
>
>>Surely someone with a legal "background" as yourself would know
>>about the law.
>>
>DOS attacks are perfectly legal, period.

Well, no, John, they're not. You really should get to the library more,
especially now that you are not practicing. Take a look at 18 U.S.C.
Section 1030:

Sec. 1030. Fraud and related activity in connection with computers

(a) Whoever -

(5)(A) through means of a computer used in interstate commerce
or communications, knowingly causes the transmission of a
program, information, code, or command to a computer or computer
system if -
(i) the person causing the transmission intends that such
transmission will -
(I) damage, or cause damage to, a computer, computer
system, network, information, data, or program; or
(II) withhold or deny, or cause the withholding or denial,
of the use of a computer, computer services, system or
network, information, data or program; and
(ii) the transmission of the harmful component of the
program, information, code, or command -
(I) occurred without the authorization of the persons or
entities who own or are responsible for the computer system
receiving the program, information, code, or command; and
(II)(aa) causes loss or damage to one or more other persons
of value aggregating $1,000 or more during any 1-year period;
or
(bb) modifies or impairs, or potentially modifies or
impairs, the medical examination, medical diagnosis, medical
treatment, or medical care of one or more individuals;

Not a word in these subdivisions about "only government computers", John.
DOS attacks across state lines, causing loss or damage of more than $1000,
are federal crimes.

>Tell depew to prepare to get wiped out.

While you're in the library, John, take a look at 18 U.S.C. Section 2.
It's called "Aiding and abetting".

--
Wesley Serra Nothing you can't spell will ever work.
wse...@panix.com - Will Rogers.

Keith M. Lucas

Dec 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/12/97

In article <66p83k$rhk$1...@news.ycc.yale.edu>,

Miguel Cruz <migue...@bigfoot.com> wrote:
>Ricardo Hector Gonzales <ric...@primus.paranoia.com> wrote:
>>Not necessarily. People simply don't approve of your opinion and biases.
>
>Find me one person who is not an acknowledged kook or spammer and has a
>problem with Dick Depew's binary cancels.

I have a problem with them. There aren't enough of them, some of the
binaries are still getting through...

sillywizATexcessionDOTdemonDOTcoDOTuk"It's not a personality..it's a bulldozer"
"Great boiling hell, Jones, what happened ?" "Er.. I think my pants exploded."
---------------------------------------------------------- Captain Star -------

Devin Ganger

Dec 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/13/97

Dr. John Grubor (d...@pgh.org) said:

: > In <34904...@satellite.premier1.net> in news.admin.net-abuse.email
: > Devin Ganger <de...@premier1.net> wrote:

: > DG> So, how has it been for you lately? Still sucking up to Grubor and
: > DG> Boursy?

: Ric has never sucked up to anybody, as he is a bad-ass in his
: own right. You fuck with him in real life and he will kick
: your teeth out.

<snort>

Yeah, right. *If* he were dumb enough to try to start something
physical with me (which I highly doubt, because he isn't as dumb as a
lot of the so-called "Freedom Knights" -- like you, for example -- how
much territory *does* that restraining order cover, again?), I would be
more than capable of defending myself.

Just because I'm a computer geek by choice doesn't mean I don't know
something about self-defense, ya big disbarred moron.

: > DG> Still making bigoted and racist statements about how non-Jews

: > DG> are inherently more law-abiding than Jews?

: Jews are off-topic.

So why did Ricardo bring them up? And since when have *YOU* cared about
topicality in any given newsgroup?

Oh, yes, I forgot -- only when it benefits you.

Hypocrite.

: That makes you a bofh.cabal and qualified for a netscum page.

When you find someone to host it, that is.

When you do, though, make sure you get my entry correct. Your lack of
research last time was extremely amusing. Also make damn sure that
everything you post up there is the truth.

Dr. John Grubor

Dec 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/13/97
to David Bromage

On 12 Dec 1997, David Bromage wrote:

> Date: 12 Dec 1997 15:26:50 GMT
> From: David Bromage <dbro...@metz.une.edu.au>
> Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.misc, alt.webgod,
> news.admin.net-abuse.email, news.admin.policy, alt.god.grubor,
> news.admin.censorship, alt.sage.john-grubor, alt.fan.dimitri-vulis

> Subject: Re: Dick Depew: Net Abuser

> Dr. John Grubor (d...@pgh.org) wrote:

> >Hey stupid, kooks are NOT spammers!
>
> Does the name Steve Winter ring any bells?

Sure. But Steve does not spam.

> And nobody gave you permission to speak.

I do not need anybody's permission, aussie.
I am one of the "Superior Americans."

-DrG

David Bromage

Dec 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/13/97

Dr. John Grubor (d...@pgh.org) wrote:
>On 12 Dec 1997, David Bromage wrote:
>> Dr. John Grubor (d...@pgh.org) wrote:
>> >Hey stupid, kooks are NOT spammers!
>>
>> Does the name Steve Winter ring any bells?
>
>Sure. But Steve does not spam.

Not any more. Not since PSI cut off his NNTP feed for spamming the fl.*
newsgroups.

Cheers
David

Dr. John Grubor

Dec 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/13/97

On Fri, 12 Dec 1997, Rich 'Cold Snake' Tietjens wrote:

> Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 07:22:44 -0800

> From: Rich 'Cold Snake' Tietjens <at...@teleport.com>

> Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.misc, news.admin.net-abuse.email,
> news.admin.policy, news.admin.censorship, alt.sage.john-grubor,
> alt.webgod

> Subject: Re: Dick Depew: Net Abuser
>

> On Fri, 12 Dec 1997, Dr. John Grubor wrote:
>

> > That makes you a bofh.cabal and qualified
> > for a netscum page.
>

> Wonderful! Too bad you and the rest of the Kook.Kabal are unable to make any
> changes to the archived copies of the netscum pages which I keep on hand for
> the use of lawyers who HAVEN'T been disbarred, Goober.

Hey motherfucker, there is NO lawyer in the Country who is big or bad
enough to take on me. If you got a Lawyer with any balls, tell him
to call my Law Systems Institute.

I bet you $10,000 that NOBODY ever institutes a successfull
lawsuit over ANYTHING that is on the netscum pages! And in fact,
you could never even prove who OWNED the motherfuckers!

NOTHING in Usenet EVER has any probative value!

-DrG,Esq.
UseNetGOD

Dr. John Grubor

Dec 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/13/97

On 12 Dec 1997, Tim Millard wrote:

> Date: 12 Dec 1997 23:18:14 GMT
> From: Tim Millard <hawk...@RrEoMsOtVoEfTfHiIcSe.ptd.mil>

> Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.misc, news.admin.net-abuse.email,
> news.admin.policy, news.admin.censorship, alt.sage.john-grubor,
> alt.webgod
> Subject: Re: Dick Depew: Net Abuser
>

> Disbarred Attorney John Goober <d...@pgh.org> wrote in article
> <Pine.LNX.3.96.97121...@www3.localweb.com>...

> > Ric has never sucked up to anybody, as he is a bad-ass in his
> > own right. You fuck with him in real life and he will kick
> > your teeth out.
>

> And then Ricardo gets arrested on assault charges.

Not if you threw the first punch.

> > Still making bigoted and racist statements about how non-Jews
> > >

> > Jews are off-topic.
>

> But Ricardo keeps on shootin his mouth off.

So what? Rabbi Ricardo is an astute and learned person.
Just wait until you see what he says about you on the RealAudio
show. Ric is also a UNIX/perl genius.

> misplaced? Many
> readers of

> > > He's what our friends down South of the Border call "El Puto." He
> > > prostitutes himself to the rest of the net.kooks in the hopes that they
> > > will have some sort of respct for him, in payment for his "services" as
> > > the maintainer of a phony list of ficticious answers to questions no
> one
> > > has asked.
> > >
> > > As for Dick Depew's cancels - I've been on the receiving end of them.
> And
> > > when it was explained WHY my posts were cancelled, being a logical man,
> > > found myself in agreement with the cancels.
> > >

> > That makes you a bofh.cabal and qualified
> > for a netscum page.
>

> But who will host them Goober? By the way, where the hell's my Net.Scum
> page at?

I checked with netscum administration and they
said you were insignificant.

-GOD

Dr. John Grubor

Dec 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/13/97
to Devin Ganger

On 13 Dec 1997, Devin Ganger wrote:

> Date: 13 Dec 97 01:04:24 GMT
> From: Devin Ganger <de...@premier1.net>

> Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.misc, news.admin.net-abuse.email,
> news.admin.policy, news.admin.censorship, alt.sage.john-grubor,
> alt.webgod
> Subject: Re: Dick Depew: Net Abuser

> <flashy-thingy!> Remember only that in news.admin.censorship

> Dr. John Grubor (d...@pgh.org) said:
>
> : > In <34904...@satellite.premier1.net> in news.admin.net-abuse.email
> : > Devin Ganger <de...@premier1.net> wrote:
>

> : > DG> So, how has it been for you lately? Still sucking up to Grubor and

> : > DG> Boursy?
>
> : Ric has never sucked up to anybody, as he is a bad-ass in his
> : own right. You fuck with him in real life and he will kick
> : your teeth out.
>

> <snort>
>
> Yeah, right. *If* he were dumb enough to try to start something
> physical with me (which I highly doubt, because he isn't as dumb as a
> lot of the so-called "Freedom Knights" -- like you, for example -- how
> much territory *does* that restraining order cover, again?)

There is not restraining order, boy.

, I would be
> more than capable of defending myself.

Oh yeah? with what?

> Just because I'm a computer geek by choice doesn't mean I don't know
> something about self-defense, ya big disbarred moron.

Just what do you know about self-defense?

> : > DG> Still making bigoted and racist statements about how non-Jews

> : > DG> are inherently more law-abiding than Jews?
>
> : Jews are off-topic.
>

> So why did Ricardo bring them up? And since when have *YOU* cared about
> topicality in any given newsgroup?
>
> Oh, yes, I forgot -- only when it benefits you.
>
> Hypocrite.
>
> : That makes you a bofh.cabal and qualified for a netscum page.
>
> When you find someone to host it, that is.

I will host it myself, as soon as the owners want
it on the pgh.org

> When you do, though, make sure you get my entry correct. Your lack of
> research last time was extremely amusing. Also make damn sure that
> everything you post up there is the truth.

I have no input into the netscum pages. That is for the
netscum.admin, and you have no way of ever finding out
who they may be.

> --
> Devin L. Ganger <de...@premier1.net>
> Chief Systems Administrator
> Premier1 Internet Services

You are not big enough to be the "Chief" of anything.

-DrGOD

Peter Seebach

Dec 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/13/97

In article <Pine.LNX.3.96.971213...@www3.localweb.com>,

Dr. John Grubor <d...@pgh.org> wrote:
>Hey motherfucker, there is NO lawyer in the Country who is big or bad
>enough to take on me.

Well, for one thing, you probably wouldn't be allowed in the courtroom.

-s
--
se...@plethora.net -- I am not speaking for my employer. Copyright '97
All rights reserved. This was not sent by my cat. C and Unix wizard -

Devin Ganger

Dec 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/14/97

Dr. John Grubor (d...@pgh.org) said:

: I bet you $10,000 that NOBODY ever institutes a successfull

: lawsuit over ANYTHING that is on the netscum pages! And in fact,
: you could never even prove who OWNED the motherfuckers!

I'll take you up on that bet, Grubor.

If you ever manage to find anyone stupid enough to host the site, and it
goes back up on-line[1], *and* the host doesn't kick it off the first
time they get contacted by some lawyer, I'd be willing to wager $10,000
that at least one of the following lawsuits, however many there end up
being, is successful.

: NOTHING in Usenet EVER has any probative value!

Well, I'll let that erroneous statement slide, but I'll point out the
the web isn't Usenet...

[1] Which I doubt it ever will...but go ahead, prove me wrong, and earn
me $10,000.

Timothy Nelson

Dec 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/15/97

:>Hey motherfucker, there is NO lawyer in the Country who is big or bad
:>enough to take on me. If you got a Lawyer with any balls, tell him

:>to call my Law Systems Institute.

Johnny Cochrane (sorry, that's the first that comes to mind) is pissing
himself laughing at you. We all know your name for getting the nanny off,
of O.J., or Jimmy "the bull" Gravano. Wait a minute, we don't. Hack.

The whole point of this message...what do you think about those $19.95
courses to prepare you for your bar exam? I'm seriously thinking about
it, but I'd like your advice, since you are featured on thier brochure.

We both know school is a waste of time. Is this?

Dr. John Grubor

Dec 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/15/97

On 15 Dec 1997, Timothy Nelson wrote:

> Date: 15 Dec 1997 04:26:26 GMT
> From: Timothy Nelson <MarvA...@biteyou.com>

> Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.misc, news.admin.net-abuse.email,
> news.admin.policy, news.admin.censorship, alt.sage.john-grubor,

> alt.webgod, alt.god.grubor

> Subject: Re: Dick Depew: Net Abuser

In California, you do not need to go to any Lawschool to become
a Lawyer. All you have to do is pass the bar.

/\ndroid <at

Dec 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/15/97

/\ndroid wrote in message <67251n$1tp$1...@kloc.econnect.ca>...
>Dr. John Grubor wrote in message ...
><<<SNIP>>>
>
>"Yes, it's true. This man has no dick."
>
>/\<.

Multi-postings: Grrr, Outlook and a shoddy ISP.

/\<.
While Europe's eye is fix'd on mighty things,
The fate of empires and the fall of kings;
While quacks of State must each produce his plan,
And even children lisp the Rights of Man;
Amid this mighty fuss just let me mention,
The Rights of Woman merit some attention.
-- Robert Burns, Address on "The Rights of Woman",
November 26, 1792

D. C. Sessions

Dec 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/16/97

Speedbump wrote:
> In news.admin.policy wse...@panix.com (Wesley Serra) wrote:
>
> -[sneck non-existent groups]
> -
>
> Why don't you just get a decent service provider Wesley.
> panix.com is pityful and 'snecking' is rather childish.

True; it can't compare for childishness with *adding*
non-existent groups.

--
D. C. Sessions
dc.se...@tempe.vlsi.com