Rogue Sites on the Internet

Todd Little

Nov 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/12/97

[entire post deleted as content free...]

All I can say is, Oh Puhleeze...

Your posting isn't any more a FAQ than a Joe Camel commercial
is an advertisement to quit smoking. Don't you at least have
the intestinal fortitude to label your post for what it really is?

What a load of tripe.

Regards,
Todd

--
Unsolicited business offers sent to my e-mail address will be considered
a request for me to proofread the offer and in turn reimburse me $500