Manny planning to rmgroup us? Re: cmsg:rmJay Denebeim

1 view

©TROLLS.GET.STUFFED!®

May 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/19/99
On Wed, 19 May 1999 05:30:55 GMT, jos...@iname.com (Josh - Forward
Observer for the Romathians) wrote:

>On Tue, 18 May 1999 14:40:06 -0600, Emperor JB
><Empe...@NewScotland.gov.net> wrote:
>>
>>In alt.config in article <#IpTonVo#GA.51@cpmsnbbsa03>, manny
>><STRA...@email.msn.com> croaked:
>>
>>> How does this work?
>>>
>>> manny
>>
>>It appears that manny is asking how to rmgroup. Obviously he is going
>>to try and rmgroup alt.romath and the other newsgroups we post to.
>
>This is not a problem. If he rmgroups alt.romath, *I* will newgroup it,
>and I will use an address that is "trusted" in more places than his
>rmgroup will ever hit.
>
>> If
>>this occurs I suggset that we rmgroup alt.clubs.just-for-fun. FYI- I
>>had a feeling one of them would try this. If the rmgroups are
>>successful and alt.romath is destroyed, I propose a new Romath group:
>>alt.flame.romath.
>
>I consider alt.romath an entrenched long-term newsgroup, and will send
>newgroup control messages to protect it. I will also look poory on
>alt.clubs.just-for-fun and might get vindicitive, but not with my
>trusted account.
>
>Worry not, alt.config will rally to our side.
>
>--
> Joshua B. Kramer, (Currently located - Bozo Bin) joshk...@iname.com

I wouldn't count on that, net-abuser. You AREerely going with the flow
of the other abusers in a childish attempt to have
alt.clubs.just.for.fun removed-- for no valid reason.
Why do you automatically think alt.config wll 'rally to your side'?
Are you thinking you're someone special?
I know many of the people on alt.config and I don't see eye-to-eye.
But I strongly doubt they would go along with your childish vendetta,
feeling positive there are some decent ones in there.
Romath

©TROLLS.GET.STUFFED!®

May 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/20/99
On Wed, 19 May 1999 16:43:46 GMT, silve...@SPAMTRAPhome.com
(SilverRaven) wrote:

>>I wouldn't count on that, net-abuser. You ARE merely going with the flow

>>of the other abusers in a childish attempt to have
>>alt.clubs.just.for.fun removed-- for no valid reason.
>>Why do you automatically think alt.config wll 'rally to your side'?
>>Are you thinking you're someone special?
>>I know many of the people on alt.config and I don't see eye-to-eye.
>>But I strongly doubt they would go along with your childish vendetta,
>>feeling positive there are some decent ones in there.
>>Romath
>

>There is valid reason to rmgroup alt.clubs.just-for-fun. They are
>posting binaries on a non-binary hierarchy. They refuse to listen to
>reason. It doesn't matter what the 'members', regulars or readers of
>the group agree to, binaries belong in the binary hierarchy, no where
>else. If they were to create alt.binaries.clubs.just-for-fun then they
>could post all the binaries their little isp allows.
>Again Romath/Elaine, you have opened your mouth when you know >not of what you speak.
>SilverRaven
>~~~Remove your foot from your mouth before you reply~~~
**cxonsidering my foot never was there, I'm replying anyway.
You, Silver Raven, accuse me of speaking without the knowledge to back
my claims up.
Okay---- look at the childish posts here, thanks to the moron element
who have been abusing this and OTHER ng's for the past 6 months as
we've known them. God only knows how many other ng's they've abuse
before arriving here.
THEY invaded alt.clubs.jus.for.fun --- now, because they don't get
their own way, they want it removed.
It appears that the group has been posting binaries there for some
time, and there was no complaint. I'm not about to complain either, as
I just recently began posting there-- my first posting was to
apologize for the disruption CAUSED by the netscum who invaded it,---
those same netscum who invaded here.
So you see, I do know of what I speak.
Have a pleasant day--
Romath

the_mighty_balloo

May 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/20/99
romath invalid TROLL escribió en artículo:

¸ THEY invaded alt.clubs.jus.for.fun --- now, because they don't get

¸ their own way, they want it removed.

Wasn't that your rationale for demanding (and receiving demurral)
a rmgroup control message for alt.romath? You weren't getting
your way with the newest acquisition of the Empire of Meow?

¸ So you see, I do know of what I speak.

No you don't. In this very thread you told people that it was
permissable to post binaries to non binary newsgroups.

¸ Have a pleasant day--

I can hardly avoid it. I'm me.

--
mhm15x1
Benjamin D. Capoeman

"Christopher Robin
Christopher shmobbin
A bear has got to eat!"
-Shel Silverstein
1932-1999

the_mighty_balloo

May 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/20/99
romath.k...@mail.invalid (©TROLLS.GET.STUFFED!®) escribió en artículo:
¸ On Thu, 20 May 1999 19:49:38 GMT, silve...@SPAMTRAPhome.com
¸ (SilverRaven) wrote:
¸ ---snipped---
¸
¸ >Below is an explanation that is using a hypothetical server situation.
¸ >All news groups are hosted on servers. Someone owns that server. A
¸ >server is *basically* like the computer that you are reading this on.
¸ --snipped some more!
¸ >Ok, does any of this make sense to you Elaine? If the group were
¸ >listed in a binary hierarchy, there never would have been a problem.
¸ >Have you been reading the group Romath? I have, and they were having
¸ >problems posting those big files to their news group. Wanna know why?
¸ >Because they don't belong is a non-binary group. If they start
¸ >alt.binaries.clubs-just-for-fun there won't be any problems. The
¸ >server is designed to hold the things they want to post. And if they
¸ >are worried about losing members, they can continue monitoring in the
¸ >original group and pointing people to the new group.
¸ >
¸ >>Have a pleasant day--
¸ >
¸ >You too Elaine.
¸ >SilverRaven
¸
¸ **Silver-- I apologize for misunderstanding--- you're right. I didn't
¸ realize that end of it-- and I hope you'll accept my apology. I'm just
¸ so DAMNED sick of these pests here, I guess I'm taking too many things
¸ at below- face value--- but what you said did make sense, and no, I
¸ did not feel you were talking 'down' to me---
¸ Thanks--
¸ I hope the problem can be resolved regarding the group, because they
¸ seem to be a nice group of people there from what I've seen so far.
¸ Take care--
¸ Elaine

I'm sorry Elaine, but it's too late for that now.

They must dive into the volcano.

Hey, I don't make these nutty rules.

©TROLLS.GET.STUFFED!®

May 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/21/99

ŠRomath-- the Original!Ž

May 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/21/99
On Thu, 20 May 1999 22:44:45 GMT,
bal...@REMOVE.penis.dot.com.dot.net.com (the_mighty_balloo) wrote:

>¸ **Silver-- I apologize for misunderstanding--- you're right. I didn't

>¸ realize that end of it-- and I hope you'll accept my apology. I'm just
>¸ so DAMNED sick of these pests here, I guess I'm taking too many things
>¸ at below- face value--- but what you said did make sense, and no, I
>¸ did not feel you were talking 'down' to me---
>¸ Thanks--
>¸ I hope the problem can be resolved regarding the group, because they
>¸ seem to be a nice group of people there from what I've seen so far.
>¸ Take care--
>¸ Elaine
>

>I'm sorry Elaine, but it's too late for that now.
>They must dive into the volcano.
>Hey, I don't make these nutty rules.

>mhm15x1
>Benjamin D. Capoeman
So alt.c.j.f.f is going to get zapped I take it?
Can they not be given a warning, and a second chance?
Come on---
Elaine

ŠRomath-- the Original!Ž

May 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/21/99
On Thu, 20 May 1999 21:44:08 GMT,
bal...@REMOVE.penis.dot.com.dot.net.com (the_mighty_balloo) wrote:

>Wasn't that your rationale for demanding (and receiving demurral)
>a rmgroup control message for alt.romath? You weren't getting
>your way with the newest acquisition of the Empire of Meow?

**No, not really, Balloo--- I said I was no longer using it for spam
investigating--- but also. if it was removed, the invaders would not
be able to trample it into the ground.
However, I do still use it for spam work,l and now for chatting as
well, it seems....

>¸ So you see, I do know of what I speak.
>No you don't. In this very thread you told people that it was
>permissable to post binaries to non binary newsgroups.

***Those were not my exact words now!!!!!!!

>¸ Have a pleasant day--
>I can hardly avoid it. I'm me.

>mhm15x1
>Benjamin D. Capoeman

**Well.... then you and I seem to have a fewv things in common!!
Elaine :>)

Mannequin*

May 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/21/99
On Thu, 20 May 1999 23:28:20 GMT, silve...@SPAMTRAPhome.com
(SilverRaven) wrote:

>Someone claiming to be romath.k...@mail.invalid (©Romath-- the

>Since you are being so open to advice today, could you add some space
>between what's being quoted and what you are writing? I know you think
>that the **'s would make it easy to spot, but it really doesn't help.
>Just a line above and below what you write would make it so much
>easier to see.

No! THAT'S JUST TOO FUCKING FAR!!! Why the nerve of some people...

LOL ;)

>SilverRaven
>*yes, I read what you post though sometimes you make it hard by having
>it all look like one big paragraph. :-)

-Mannequin*
ICQ# 7999022
"I'm mighty glad your skin color matches mine...because, if it didn't,
I would be called a racist for the way I despise you."

ŠRomath-- the Original!Ž

May 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/21/99

****************************************allright!!!!! :>)

>No! THAT'S JUST TOO FUCKING FAR!!! Why the nerve of some people...
>LOL ;)

**Ahhhh, I know! some days ya just can't please nobody nohow !! :>)
Elaine

ŠRomath-- the Original!Ž

May 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/21/99
On Thu, 20 May 1999 23:26:03 GMT, silve...@SPAMTRAPhome.com
(SilverRaven) wrote:

>>So alt.c.j.f.f is going to get zapped I take it?
>>Can they not be given a warning, and a second chance?
>>Come on---
>>Elaine
>

>But what would be the point? They want to post binaries. They aren't
>suppose to do that where they are. They need a new group on a binary
>hierarchy.
**Well, I reckon --- but if the original could be left for chat, that
would be allright, and a binary one for that binary purpose---- !
>Btw, Balloo was making a joke, I mean do you really thing
>they have to dive into a volcano? I didn't think so, you're just
>worried about them.
>SilverRaven
**No, I didna really figger they would be sacrificed to the volcao
gods!!
>--
>who is now going out shopping to find some 'Fuckme Red' lipstick :-)
****Good luck--- I understand the Frantic Arms Hotel has some on sale
at the tuck shop----!
Elaine :>)

ŠRomath-- the Original!Ž

May 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/21/99

*****hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm------

>could you add some space

>between what's being quoted and what you are writing? I know you think

>that the **'s would make it easy to spot, but it really doesn't help.
>Just a line above and below what you write would make it so much
>easier to see.

>SilverRaven
>*yes, I read what you post though sometimes you make it hard by >having it all look like one big paragraph. :-)

******If

you

insist!

There-- was that better?!
elaine :>)

the_mighty_balloo

May 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/21/99
romath.k...@mail.invalid (©Romath-- the Original!®) escribió en artículo:
¸ On Thu, 20 May 1999 23:28:20 GMT, silve...@SPAMTRAPhome.com

silly.

Mannequin*

May 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/21/99
On Fri, 21 May 1999 03:52:54 GMT, romath.k...@mail.invalid
(ŠRomath-- the Original!Ž) wrote:

>On Fri, 21 May 1999 00:33:47 GMT, mann...@eudoramail.com
>(Mannequin*) wrote:
>

>>On Thu, 20 May 1999 23:28:20 GMT, silve...@SPAMTRAPhome.com
>>(SilverRaven) wrote:
>> I know you think that the **'s would make it easy to spot, but it >>really doesn't help.
>>>Just a line above and below what you write would make it so much
>>>easier to see.
>

>****************************************allright!!!!! :>)
>>No! THAT'S JUST TOO FUCKING FAR!!! Why the nerve of some people...
>>LOL ;)
>**Ahhhh, I know! some days ya just can't please nobody nohow !! :>)
>Elaine

Exactly how I feel everyday, Elaine. :)

Mannequin*

May 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/21/99
On 20 May 1999 21:53:05 -0500, ÖSńS <rom...@cum-trumpet.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 20 May 1999 23:28:20 GMT, silve...@SPAMTRAPhome.com (SilverRaven)you
>wrote:
>
>>Someone claiming to be romath.k...@mail.invalid (ŠRomath-- the

>>Original!Ž) wrote:

>>>**No, not really, Balloo--- I said I was no longer using it for spam
>>>investigating--- but also. if it was removed, the invaders would not
>>>be able to trample it into the ground.
>>>However, I do still use it for spam work,l and now for chatting as
>>>well, it seems....
>>>***Those were not my exact words now!!!!!!!
>>>
>>>**Well.... then you and I seem to have a fewv things in common!!
>>>Elaine :>)
>>

>>Since you are being so open to advice today, could you add some space
>>between what's being quoted and what you are writing? I know you think

>>that the **'s would make it easy to spot, but it really doesn't help.
>

>And be sure to add a few ^^^^^^
>Also,an occasional Ha Fol !!! would be nice ! (just for old times sake)

*sniff* Yeah... I've been kinda missing that lately. ;)