Who's flooding news.admin.censorship and an example of Cabal Hypocracy

ISP_Ratings

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
JoWa...@WhiteICE.com (Roswell Coverup {Sam Borg 7 of 9}
[Honorable Rev. JoWazzoo] ) wrote:
-
-Jeff...@MindSpring.com (Jeffery J. Leader) Quacked:
-
->[ngs censored]

Fixed.

->bou...@alt.net (ISP_Ratings) wrote:
->[n.a.c:]
->>official news.admin.* group
->
->It is? Are there unofficial ones?

So many cabal have claimed--remember that big rigged vote
on the news.admin.* reorg years back? news.admin.policy
added to the newsgroup line in its honor.

->> That's called internal cabal corruption.
->
->Does this make you offcially Cabal?

According to Mr. Lewis I was incorrect and I accept
that. That's two mistakes I've made in my life now.

->Looks like the same bot-stuff being posted elsewhere, e.g. nanam.
->I don't think the Cabal approves, really.
-
-Actually probably one of Steve's friends running HipSlime's bot - have
-a hard time understanding why he should be concerned.

Just would like to know who it is--have a little chat you know.

-After all - if one may phuque up Usenet - All may phuque up Usenet,
-eh??

True--you are of course referring to cancels--the correct statement
you obviously meant is that 'If one may cancel all may cancel'. I
fully agree.

Steve
news.admin.censorship
http://www.churchstate.net