Alert--New Spam Reported in Norway

John E. Bredehoft

Apr 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/18/98

In article <erRMVfoster-16...@24.128.32.171>,
Ed Foster <erRMV...@mediaone.net> wrote:
>In article <Pine.LNX.3.96.980416...@www3.localweb.com>,
>"Dr. John Grubor" <d...@pgh.org> wrote:
>

>> The parody of Steve Boursy

Intentional or accidental?

--
Human logic is often overrated.

ISP Ratings

Apr 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/18/98

jbre...@delta1.deltanet.com (John E. Bredehoft) wrote:
-
-Ed Foster <erRMV...@mediaone.net> wrote:
-
->"Dr. John Grubor" <d...@pgh.org> wrote:
->
->
->> The parody of Steve Boursy
-
-Intentional or accidental?
-
->> is what makes him the true
->> MASTER of Usenet. Nobody is better known that Steve
->> to the usenet world, and he has virtually kicked all of their
->> asses ever since they tried to eliminate news.admin.policy in 1995.
->
->
->What do you mean "tried" goober?

Boy that Foster is sure is a quick wit--did you get that--he
wrote 'goober' instead of the good Dr. Grubor.

-Even speedbump

And there he goes again with his biting wit. Smart.

->has conceded that n.a.p is history.

Oh really! Funny--I'm reading this post right now in news.admin.policy
and I read it this morning on Earthlink. MediaOne doesn't have much
in the way of a feed I guess. Of course everyone could just trash you
in news.admin.policy and I guess you'd not be able to see it. That
would be quite a shame.

->Ed Foster
->erfo...@MediaOne.Net

Ed has no friends.

Steve
news.admin.censorship

ISP_Ratings

Apr 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/19/98

Tim Millard hawkeye.eelsauce.com wrote...
"
:ISP Ratings <bou...@alt.net> wrote:
:
:[ 4 newsgroups deboursified ]

Restored and embellished.

:[ snip ]

Fine.

:[ snip ]

Ok.

::->What do you mean "tried" goober?

The above quote is from Ed Foster.

:: Boy that Foster is sure is a quick wit--did

:: you get that--he wrote 'goober' instead of the
:: good Dr. Grubor.

:
:And you have a problem with that?

Not at all. I was just pointing out how
much we've come to appreciate Mr. Fosters
quick wit and precise debating skills.

:: -Even speedbump

Another Ed Foster quote. Really Mr. Millard
you should leave in the attributions.

:: And there he goes again with his biting wit. Smart.
:
:Indeed :)

Yes--he's a quick one.

::-: has conceded that n.a.p is history.

::
:: Oh really! Funny--I'm reading this post right now
:: in news.admin.policy and I read it this morning on
:: Earthlink.

:
:How very odd, I can't find news.admin.policy. on Deja News.

Well you can't find much of anything on Deja News. They're
not an 'archieve'--they carry a very heavily filtered set
of articles and groups--not worth much. If you have to
read your news there not only are you missing many relevant
articles but many many groups that any decent ISP carries.
I read news.admin.policy this morning on altopia and earthlink
and yesterday on AOL. You just don't like the fact that
you can't destroy a group you don't like.

:: MediaOne doesn't have much

:: in the way of a feed I guess.

:
:Speedbump translation:
:
:"MediaOne CENSORS your newsfeed, and since they don't

MediaOne does censor rather heavily. I do know a bit
about it as they're a local company (cable) and their
cable TV service isn't worth much either. In fact I
wouldn't be surprised if Cambridge dumped them.

:: Ed has no friends.
:
:Good comeback Steve.

But true none the less.