Let's get real---

--Romath--

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning, there are
numerous forgeries in my name---- either as
Romath
Real Romath, romathblowsgoats, etc....
and of course, the ever popular
From: notreal...@mailcity.com (Romath)

One check of my own logs will immediately prove you wrong, and prove
without a doubt that it is not me who is making all those ridiculous
posts.

I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.
Elaine

Vernon O

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
For all concerned. Block sender in IE5 looks at the ID of the sender and
not the signature.

--Romath-- <no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid> wrote in message

Fluffy

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

[acdia.chat removed for being non-existant group]

--Romath-- wrote:

> I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning,

How ... clairvoyant you must be.

> there are
> numerous forgeries in my name---- either as
> Romath
> Real Romath, romathblowsgoats, etc....

Do you blow goats?

> One check of my own logs will immediately prove you wrong, and prove
> without a doubt that it is not me who is making all those ridiculous
> posts.

Post proof.

> I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
> to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.

Let me try to understand this. First you apologize for crossposting
a message and then say it is not you doing that. Yeesh! What a
shooin for the Looney Maroon Award you make.

Meow.

--Romath--

romathblowsgoats

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

--Romath-- wrote in message <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>...

Imposter!

呈rgi

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:14:38 -0400, Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> wrote:

>[acdia.chat removed for being non-existant group]
>
>--Romath-- wrote:
>

>> I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning,
>

>How ... clairvoyant you must be.
>

>> there are
>> numerous forgeries in my name---- either as
>> Romath
>> Real Romath, romathblowsgoats, etc....
>

>Do you blow goats?

>> One check of my own logs will immediately prove you wrong, and prove
>> without a doubt that it is not me who is making all those ridiculous
>> posts.
>

>Post proof.

>> I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
>> to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.
>

>Let me try to understand this. First you apologize for crossposting
>a message and then say it is not you doing that. Yeesh! What a
>shooin for the Looney Maroon Award you make.

I've been saying she deserves a KOTM for a while now. What say you?

--
Lord §ergi of FluffyLand, KOTAGOR XXX
(bagde #e924387jsy928t6) PSL#24 BBOH #2

_______. _______ .______ _______ __
/ || ____|| _ \ / _____|| |
| (----`| |__ | |_) | | | __ | |
\ \ | __| | / | | |_ | | |
.----) | | |____ | |\ \----.| |__| | | |
|_______/ |_______|| _| `._____| \______| |__|

-.- --- - .- --. --- .-. -..- -..- -..-

"As I stated in another message, these people are exact duplicates of the
group in Colorado that went on a killing spree."
-Vernon O compares the Romathians to mass murderers
<7fq8ea$t99$1...@nnrp02.primenet.com>

"get a grip on reality, sodomite.
You are lying, and you know it. Stop the blaspheming."
-Romath's sensitivity classes are paying off
<37275502...@news.vianet.on.ca>

"Now damn it, I want my own pedophile group just like bucky boy has.
Today!!"
-Richard <P_SV2.11572$cq2.7...@newscene.newscene.com>

"Ah, I see we are being helpful today. Please go away, keep quiet, or
stay on topic. And cut down your sig - it exceeds four lines."
-Tina Holmboe <7gnr8a$30l$1...@mimir.ifi.uio.no>

"HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How does this newsgroup work?
Are there any hot chicks out there in the IOWA area??!!"
-Some luser on acadia.chat
<01be975c$128d7b40$d40c...@rt1978.netins.net>
AssNipple Publications, Copyright © 1999

New York London Sydney Toronto
Mexico City San Fransisco Tokyo
Madrid Montreal Caracas Milan
Chicago Nagoya Austin Oaxaca
San Juan

--Romath--

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:15:40 -0400,
no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid (Romath) wrote:

>In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
>TheOffice.net wrote:

>^^^*** HA FOOL! it IS me! Check the LOGS! You are all IN THE BOZO bin.
````````````````````

See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my
identity--- doing their damndest to make it appear that I am the
guilty one, when I'm not.
But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at VIANET, to
whom this will be forwarded immediately.
The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:

From: no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid (Romath)
Newsgroups:
alt.romath,acdia.chat,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.config
Subject: Re: Let's get real---
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 13:15:40 -0400
alt.religion.christian.baptist:84074 alt.config:219391

In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
TheOffice.net wrote:
````````````````````````````````````````end

Joshua Kramer

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
In article <3738958e....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
TheOffice.net wrote:

> On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:15:40 -0400,
> no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid (Romath) wrote:
>
> >In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
> >TheOffice.net wrote:
>
> >^^^*** HA FOOL! it IS me! Check the LOGS! You are all IN THE BOZO bin.
> ````````````````````
>

> See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my
> identity--- doing their damndest to make it appear that I am the
> guilty one, when I'm not.
> But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at VIANET, to
> whom this will be forwarded immediately.
> The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:

Oh no, you got me! Whatever will I do? It's too damn bad you don't have
any special rights to my user name -> "<no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid>
Romath"

Does vianet still like you?

--
Joshua B. Kramer, (Currently located - Bozo Bin) joshk...@iname.com
Knight of the Ancient Garter of Romath (WE ARE ALL ROMATH)

Fluffy

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

"§ergi" wrote:

> On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:14:38 -0400, Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> wrote:
>

> >[acdia.chat removed for being non-existant group]
> >
> >--Romath-- wrote:
> >
> >> I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning,
> >
> >How ... clairvoyant you must be.
> >
> >> there are
> >> numerous forgeries in my name---- either as
> >> Romath
> >> Real Romath, romathblowsgoats, etc....
> >
> >Do you blow goats?
> >
> >> One check of my own logs will immediately prove you wrong, and prove
> >> without a doubt that it is not me who is making all those ridiculous
> >> posts.
> >
> >Post proof.
> >
> >> I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
> >> to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.
> >
> >Let me try to understand this. First you apologize for crossposting
> >a message and then say it is not you doing that. Yeesh! What a
> >shooin for the Looney Maroon Award you make.
>
> I've been saying she deserves a KOTM for a while now. What say you?

That would be an insult to all KOTM winners. LMA/CNOTM is
a much more accurate and fitting pair of awards.

Nice sig.

UMUFA13

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
An unwitting pawn of the conspiracy, §ergi was overcome by sinister
forces and said...

ś On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:14:38 -0400, Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> wrote:
ś >
ś >[acdia.chat removed for being non-existant group]
ś >
ś >--Romath-- wrote:
ś >
ś >> I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning,
ś >
ś >How ... clairvoyant you must be.
ś >
ś >> there are
ś >> numerous forgeries in my name---- either as
ś >> Romath
ś >> Real Romath, romathblowsgoats, etc....
ś >
ś >Do you blow goats?
ś >
ś >> One check of my own logs will immediately prove you wrong, and prove
ś >> without a doubt that it is not me who is making all those ridiculous
ś >> posts.
ś >
ś >Post proof.
ś >
ś >> I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
ś >> to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.
ś >
ś >Let me try to understand this. First you apologize for crossposting
ś >a message and then say it is not you doing that. Yeesh! What a
ś >shooin for the Looney Maroon Award you make.
ś I've been saying she deserves a KOTM for a while now. What say you?

Go go Romath.

--
: Usenet Modification Unit FA.13 - mhm 23x6 :

Fluffy

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

Joshua Kramer wrote:

> In article <3738958e....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
> TheOffice.net wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:15:40 -0400,
> > no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid (Romath) wrote:
> >
> > >In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
> > >TheOffice.net wrote:
> >
> > >^^^*** HA FOOL! it IS me! Check the LOGS! You are all IN THE BOZO bin.
> > ````````````````````
> >

> > See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my
> > identity--- doing their damndest to make it appear that I am the
> > guilty one, when I'm not.
> > But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at VIANET, to
> > whom this will be forwarded immediately.
> > The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:
>
> Oh no, you got me! Whatever will I do? It's too damn bad you don't have
> any special rights to my user name -> "<no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid>
> Romath"
>
> Does vianet still like you?

Does anyone?

NUKE PEKING

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Fluffy wrote:

> Joshua Kramer wrote:
>
> > In article <3738958e....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
> > TheOffice.net wrote:

> > > ````````````````````
> > >

> > > See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my
> > > identity--- doing their damndest to make it appear that I am the
> > > guilty one, when I'm not.
> > > But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at VIANET, to
> > > whom this will be forwarded immediately.
> > > The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:
> >
> > Oh no, you got me! Whatever will I do? It's too damn bad you don't have
> > any special rights to my user name -> "<no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid>
> > Romath"
> >
> > Does vianet still like you?
> >

> Does anyone?

I hear she's a big favorite in alt.flame.niggers!

Anapiel

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

Joshua Kramer wrote in message ...

>In article <3738958e....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
>TheOffice.net wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:15:40 -0400,
>> no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid (Romath) wrote:
>>
>> >In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
>> >TheOffice.net wrote:
>>
>> >^^^*** HA FOOL! it IS me! Check the LOGS! You are all IN THE BOZO bin.
>> ````````````````````
>>

>> See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my
>> identity--- doing their damndest to make it appear that I am the
>> guilty one, when I'm not.
>> But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at VIANET, to
>> whom this will be forwarded immediately.
>> The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:
>
>Oh no, you got me! Whatever will I do? It's too damn bad you don't have
>any special rights to my user name ->
"<no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid>
>Romath"

Frankly, I'm amazed she actually read a header correctly AND knew how to
nslookup the ip address.

Anapiel

>Does vianet still like you?

Soque (Enjoque) Pupette

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Phoenix wrote:
> In article <3738657E...@meow.edu>, Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> meowed:

> >[acdia.chat removed for being non-existant group]
> >
> >--Romath-- wrote:
> >
> >> I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning,
> >
> >How ... clairvoyant you must be.
> >
> >> there are

> >> numerous forgeries in my name---- either as
> >> Romath
> >> Real Romath, romathblowsgoats, etc....
> >
> >Do you blow goats?
> >
> >> One check of my own logs will immediately prove you wrong, and prove
> >> without a doubt that it is not me who is making all those ridiculous
> >> posts.
> >
> >Post proof.

> >> I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
> >> to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.
> >
> >Let me try to understand this. First you apologize for crossposting
> >a message and then say it is not you doing that. Yeesh! What a
> >shooin for the Looney Maroon Award you make.
>
> I really can't argue with that logic. Besides which I've already seen enough
> of her to know more. She's on the LMA ballot. Need a second other than
> me to get on for CNotM, however.

Second!

--
BoyToy [ X ] of The Romathian Ladies Anarchist Club and Terrorist Society.

呈rgi

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
On Tue, 11 May 1999 14:04:29 -0400, Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> wrote:

>"§ergi" wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:14:38 -0400, Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> wrote:
>>

>> >[acdia.chat removed for being non-existant group]

>> >How ... clairvoyant you must be.

>> >Do you blow goats?

>> >Post proof.

>> >Let me try to understand this. First you apologize for crossposting
>> >a message and then say it is not you doing that. Yeesh! What a
>> >shooin for the Looney Maroon Award you make.
>>

>> I've been saying she deserves a KOTM for a while now. What say you?
>

>That would be an insult to all KOTM winners. LMA/CNOTM is
>a much more accurate and fitting pair of awards.

Explain. I feel she has behaved in classic kook fasion.

>meow
meow

>Nice sig.
Thank you.

the_mighty_balloo

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
ser...@romath.hotmail.com (§ergi) escribió en artículo:
¸ Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> wrote:

¸ >> >--Romath-- wrote:

¸ >> >> I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning,
¸ >> >
¸ >> > How ... clairvoyant you must be.
¸ >> >
[...]
¸ >>
¸ >> I've been saying she deserves a KOTM for a while now. What say you?
¸ >
¸ > That would be an insult to all KOTM winners. LMA/CNOTM is
¸ > a much more accurate and fitting pair of awards.
¸
¸ Explain. I feel she has behaved in classic kook fasion.

Only sorta. I can look out my window and see this guy that hasn't
washed in the current calendar year, who has dried snot covering
half of his face and he's holding up his pants with one hand, and
rather unsuccessfully at that. He's apparently begging pedestrians
for small change, but he's also telling them about what the government
did to his head, which they promised they would pay him for, and
how God distributes recreational drugs to the needy who are kept
down by the government who don't want the competition and how he
could have had your job there's nothing special about you all he
wants is a lousy cup of coffee he's not one of those junkies or
winos and WHOOSH there go his pants again. Sure, he's insane,
but there's no way he can hope to compete with Jeffrey Dahmer or
Charles Manson. Romath may act like a kook, but she ain't exactly
big time, certainly not by usenet standards.

¸ > meow
¸ meow

meow

¸ > Nice sig.
¸ Thank you.

Don't mention it.

--
88888888888 888
888 888
888 888
888 88888b. .d88b.
888 888 "88b d8P Y8b
888 888 888 88888888
888 888 888 Y8b. .
888b788 d88888 888 "Y88P888 888
8888b d8888 d8b 888 888
88888b.d88888 ^Y^ 888 888
888Y88888P888 888 .d88b. 88888b. 888888 888 888
888 Y888P 888 888 d88P"88b 888 "88b 888 888 888
888 Y8P 888 888 888 888 888 888 888 888 888
888 " 888 888 Y88b 888 888 888 Y88b. Y88b 888
888 888 888 "Y88888 888 888 "Y888 "Y88888
888888b. 888 888
888 "88b Y8b d88P Y8b d88P
888 .88P "888^888 "Y88P"
8888888K. 8888b. 888 888 .d88b. .d88b.
888 "Y88b "88b 888 888 d88""88b d88""88b
888 888 .d888888 888 888 888 888 888 888
888 d88P 888 888 888 888 Y88..88P Y88..88P
8888888P" "Y888888 888 888 "Y88P" "Y88P"

benjamin d. capoeman mhm15x1

呈rgi

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

Good point. The one problem I have with giving her the CNOTM is that
she's been on the net for about two years. Granted, it was only
recently that we helped her blossom and reach full potential, but
she's still technically not a newbie.

>¸ > meow

>¸ meow
>meow
meow

>¸ > Nice sig.
>¸ Thank you.
>Don't mention it.

Yours is nice too.

Gary Thain

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Romath wrote:

> Looking for enlightenment NUKE PEKING <hb...@commiez.prc> begged for our kind understanding:
>
> $Fluffy wrote:
> $>
> $> Joshua Kramer wrote:
> $>
> $> > In article <3738958e....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
> $> > TheOffice.net wrote:
> $> >
> $> > > On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:15:40 -0400,
> $> > > no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid (Romath) wrote:
> $> > >
> $> > > >In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
> $> > > >TheOffice.net wrote:
> $> > >
> $> > > >^^^*** HA FOOL! it IS me! Check the LOGS! You are all IN THE BOZO bin.
> $> > > ````````````````````
> $> > >
> $> > >
> $> > > See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my
> $> > > identity--- doing their damndest to make it appear that I am the
> $> > > guilty one, when I'm not.
> $> > > But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at VIANET, to
> $> > > whom this will be forwarded immediately.
> $> > > The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:
> $> >
> $> > Oh no, you got me! Whatever will I do? It's too damn bad you don't have
> $> > any special rights to my user name -> "<no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid>
> $> > Romath"
> $> >
> $> > Does vianet still like you?
> $> >
> $>
> $> Does anyone?
> $
> $I hear she's a big favorite in alt.flame.niggers!
>
> Does she blow them or only goats?

I heard from her old gym teacher Ms. Diesel that she munches muff.

Bruce Foxton

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Romath wrote:

> Looking for enlightenment Gary Thain <d0...@apte.arg> begged for our kind understanding:
>
> $Romath wrote:
> $>
> $> Looking for enlightenment NUKE PEKING <hb...@commiez.prc> begged for our kind understanding:
> $>
> $> $Fluffy wrote:
> $> $>

> $> $> Joshua Kramer wrote:
> $> $>
> $> $> > In article <3738958e....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
> $> $> > TheOffice.net wrote:
> $> $> >
> $> $> > > On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:15:40 -0400,
> $> $> > > no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid (Romath) wrote:
> $> $> > >
> $> $> > > >In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
> $> $> > > >TheOffice.net wrote:
> $> $> > >
> $> $> > > >^^^*** HA FOOL! it IS me! Check the LOGS! You are all IN THE BOZO bin.
> $> $> > > ````````````````````
> $> $> > >
> $> $> > >
> $> $> > > See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my
> $> $> > > identity--- doing their damndest to make it appear that I am the
> $> $> > > guilty one, when I'm not.
> $> $> > > But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at VIANET, to
> $> $> > > whom this will be forwarded immediately.
> $> $> > > The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:

> $> $> >
> $> $> > Oh no, you got me! Whatever will I do? It's too damn bad you don't have
> $> $> > any special rights to my user name -> "<no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid>
> $> $> > Romath"
> $> $> >

> $> $> > Does vianet still like you?
> $> $> >
> $> $>

> $> $> Does anyone?
> $> $
> $> $I hear she's a big favorite in alt.flame.niggers!
> $>
> $> Does she blow them or only goats?
> $
> $I heard from her old gym teacher Ms. Diesel that she munches muff.
>
> I heard from her old prosthetic dentist Dr. Yankem that she gums muff.

Either that or she sucks muff thru a straw.

--Romath--

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
--Romath-- coughed in [news.admin.net-abuse.usenet]:

)
)>In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
)>TheOffice.net wrote:
)
)>^^^*** HA FOOL! it IS me! Check the LOGS! You are all IN THE BOZO bin.
)````````````````````
)
)
)See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my
)identity---

Wrong! I'm not as ugly as you.

)doing their damndest to make it appear that I am the
)guilty one, when I'm not.
)But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at VIANET, to
)whom this will be forwarded immediately.
)The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:
)
)From: no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid (Romath)
)Newsgroups:
)alt.romath,acdia.chat,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.config
)Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 13:15:40 -0400
)alt.religion.christian.baptist:84074 alt.config:219391
)
)In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
)TheOffice.net wrote:
)````````````````````````````````````````end

Ray Vanlandingham

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
On Tue, 11 May 1999 19:43:29 GMT, --Romath-- <no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid> wrote:
>I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
>to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.

Don't worry about it....they're not even good forgeries, despite being funny.
I don't think they were intended to fool anyone....they were satire.

--
Ray Vanlandingham

--Romath--

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
On Tue, 11 May 1999 18:44:49 -0500, Gary Thain <d0...@apte.arg> wrote:

>Romath wrote:
>>
>> Looking for enlightenment NUKE PEKING <hb...@commiez.prc> begged for our kind understanding:
>>

>> $Fluffy wrote:
>> $>
>> $> Joshua Kramer wrote:
>> $>

>> $> > In article <3738958e....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT

>> $> > TheOffice.net wrote:
>> $> >
>> $> > > On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:15:40 -0400,
>> $> > > no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid (Romath) wrote:
>> $> > >

>> $> > > >In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
>> $> > > >TheOffice.net wrote:
>> $> > >
>> $> > > >^^^*** HA FOOL! it IS me! Check the LOGS! You are all IN THE BOZO bin.
>> $> > > ````````````````````
>> $> > >
>> $> > >
>> $> > > See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my
>> $> > > identity--- doing their damndest to make it appear that I am the
>> $> > > guilty one, when I'm not.
>> $> > > But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at VIANET, to
>> $> > > whom this will be forwarded immediately.
>> $> > > The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:

>> $> >
>> $> > Oh no, you got me! Whatever will I do? It's too damn bad you don't have
>> $> > any special rights to my user name -> "<no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid>

>> $> > Romath"

>> $> >
>> $> > Does vianet still like you?
>> $> >
>> $>

>> $> Does anyone?

>> $
>> $I hear she's a big favorite in alt.flame.niggers!
>>

>> Does she blow them or only goats?
>

>I heard from her old gym teacher Ms. Diesel that she munches muff.

^^^^^^^WRONGO----LOONICUS moronicus!!! I would never munch on that
old BUTCHES stinky old clam!!!!!! FOL!!! I ONLY go afrter FRESH
young CHEERLEADER trim!!!!

--Romath--

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:46:36 -0500, "Anapiel" <hsi...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:

>Joshua Kramer wrote in message ...

>>In article <3738958e....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT

>>TheOffice.net wrote:

>>> ````````````````````

>>> See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my

>>> identity--- doing their damndest to make it appear that I am the

>>> guilty one, when I'm not.

>>> But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at VIANET, to

>>> whom this will be forwarded immediately.

>>> The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:
>>

>>Oh no, you got me! Whatever will I do? It's too damn bad you don't have

>>any special rights to my user name ->
>"<no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid>

>>Romath"
>
>Frankly, I'm amazed she actually read a header correctly AND knew how to
>nslookup the ip address.

*******FOL!! I have A great TRACK RECORD for chasing SLEEZOIDS!!! I
just got a letter from UUNET and THEY told me they were LOOKING INTO
my last report!!! SO HA! Bite my TUNA TACO!!!!!!

>Anapiel

>>Does vianet still like you?

Virtual Brutality

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99

Bruce Foxton wrote in message <373907...@setting.suns.jam>...
>Romath wrote:
>>
>> Looking for enlightenment Gary Thain <d0...@apte.arg> begged for our kind
understanding:

>> $Romath wrote:
>> $>
>> $> Looking for enlightenment NUKE PEKING <hb...@commiez.prc> begged for
our kind understanding:

>> $>
>> $> $Fluffy wrote:
>> $> $>
>> $> $> Joshua Kramer wrote:
>> $> $>
>> $> $> > In article <3738958e....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT

>> $> $> > TheOffice.net wrote:
>> $> $> >
>> $> $> > > On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:15:40 -0400,

>> $> $> > > no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid (Romath) wrote:
>> $> $> > >
>> $> $> > > >In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson
AT

>> $> $> > > >TheOffice.net wrote:
>> $> $> > >
>> $> $> > > >^^^*** HA FOOL! it IS me! Check the LOGS! You are all IN THE
BOZO bin.

>> $> $> > > ````````````````````
>> $> $> > >
>> $> $> > >
>> $> $> > > See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my
>> $> $> > > identity--- doing their damndest to make it appear that I am
the
>> $> $> > > guilty one, when I'm not.
>> $> $> > > But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at
VIANET, to
>> $> $> > > whom this will be forwarded immediately.
>> $> $> > > The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:
>> $> $> >
>> $> $> > Oh no, you got me! Whatever will I do? It's too damn bad you
don't have
>> $> $> > any special rights to my user name ->
"<no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid>

>> $> $> > Romath"
>> $> $> >
>> $> $> > Does vianet still like you?
>> $> $> >
>> $> $>

>> $> $> Does anyone?
>> $> $
>> $> $I hear she's a big favorite in alt.flame.niggers!
>> $>
>> $> Does she blow them or only goats?
>> $
>> $I heard from her old gym teacher Ms. Diesel that she munches muff.
>>
>> I heard from her old prosthetic dentist Dr. Yankem that she gums muff.
>
>Either that or she sucks muff thru a straw.

Perhaps she eats muff flavored Jello endorsed by Bill Cosby.

Fluffy

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99

Romath wrote:

> Looking for enlightenment spup...@hotmail.com (Soque (Enjoque) Pupette) begged for our kind understanding:
>
> $Phoenix wrote:
> $> In article <3738657E...@meow.edu>, Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> meowed:
> $>
> $> >[acdia.chat removed for being non-existant group]
> $> >
> $> >--Romath-- wrote:
> $> >
> $> >> I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning,
> $> >
> $> >How ... clairvoyant you must be.
> $> >
> $> >> there are
> $> >> numerous forgeries in my name---- either as
> $> >> Romath
> $> >> Real Romath, romathblowsgoats, etc....
> $> >
> $> >Do you blow goats?
> $> >
> $> >> One check of my own logs will immediately prove you wrong, and prove
> $> >> without a doubt that it is not me who is making all those ridiculous
> $> >> posts.
> $> >
> $> >Post proof.
> $> >
> $> >> I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
> $> >> to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.
> $> >
> $> >Let me try to understand this. First you apologize for crossposting
> $> >a message and then say it is not you doing that. Yeesh! What a
> $> >shooin for the Looney Maroon Award you make.
> $>
> $> I really can't argue with that logic. Besides which I've already seen enough
> $> of her to know more. She's on the LMA ballot. Need a second other than
> $> me to get on for CNotM, however.
> $
> $Second!
>
> Third!
>
> ((((HUGZ))))

Now that the nomination has been seconded and thirded, when will
the vote begin?

> $>
> $> --
> $> "Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong. I'm mad but not ill"
> $> "Werewolf Bridge" - Robert Anton Wilson
> $> --
> $> "This isn't ethnic cleansing... I'm an equal opportunity destroyer." - The 2-Belo
> $> --
> $> "Bill palmer is a state of deep unconsciousness." - The Net.Confessional Priest
> $> --
> $> /\ Cabal Obsidian Order, Operative X (Directorate), aka CNS CXCIX
> $> \ /\ Visit the Cabal Network Security home page - http://www.cabal.net
> $> \/ \ Had enough? Reach out and LART someone - http://www.lart.com
> $> / \ Don't want to turn out like me? - Do *NOT* Taunt Happy Fun Ball.

Fluffy

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99

Virtual Brutality wrote:

> Bruce Foxton wrote in message <373907...@setting.suns.jam>...

> >Romath wrote:
> >>
> >> Looking for enlightenment Gary Thain <d0...@apte.arg> begged for our kind
> understanding:
> >>
> >> $Romath wrote:
> >> $>
> >> $> Looking for enlightenment NUKE PEKING <hb...@commiez.prc> begged for
> our kind understanding:

YM pudding.

HTH

Ro.512.11

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
On 12 May 1999 05:05:44 GMT, ray...@javanet.com (Ray Vanlandingham)
wrote:

>On Tue, 11 May 1999 19:43:29 GMT, --Romath-- <no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid> wrote:

>>I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned

>>to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.
>

>Don't worry about it....they're not even good forgeries, despite being funny.
>I don't think they were intended to fool anyone....they were satire.
>
>--
>Ray Vanlandingham

**And damned sick satire at that.
Thanks Ray.

leonard Pulver

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
if you are going to pick apart everyone's
hasty unedited
verbiage or punctuation and use it to flame
them then
soon it will be you who appears to be as......hes

leonard

Fluffy wrote:

> [acdia.chat removed for being non-existant group]
>

> --Romath-- wrote:
>
> > I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning,
>

> How ... clairvoyant you must be.
>

> > there are

> > numerous forgeries in my name---- either as

> > Romath
> > Real Romath, romathblowsgoats, etc....
>
> Do you blow goats?
>

> > One check of my own logs will immediately prove you wrong, and prove

> > without a doubt that it is not me who is making all those ridiculous

> > posts.
>
> Post proof.

> > I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
> > to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.
>

> Let me try to understand this. First you apologize for crossposting

> a message and then say it is not you doing that. Yeesh! What a

> shooin for the Looney Maroon Award you make.
>

> Meow.

Mycroft

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
Just a brief query, Vernon:
what in the world is the story with this Romath character and his/her
entourage of detractors? Seems to have nothing to do the the topic(s) of
this ng.
Mycroft

--
Remove XXX to contact
Vernon O <ver...@contractor.net> wrote in message
> For all concerned. Block sender in IE5 looks at the ID of the sender and
> not the signature.
>
> --Romath-- <no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid> wrote in message
> > I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning, there are

> > numerous forgeries in my name---- either as
> > Romath
> > Real Romath, romathblowsgoats, etc....

> > and of course, the ever popular
> > From: notreal...@mailcity.com (Romath)
> >

> > One check of my own logs will immediately prove you wrong, and prove
> > without a doubt that it is not me who is making all those ridiculous
> > posts.
> >

> > I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
> > to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.

> > Elaine

redstar

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99

Mycroft <XXXlo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Just a brief query, Vernon:
> what in the world is the story with this Romath character and his/her
> entourage of detractors? Seems to have nothing to do the the topic(s) of
> this ng.
> Mycroft

not sure which ng this came from , so i`ve xposted to all relevant,

you are being baited by certain people who have a vendetta with Romath - a
person who tracks down spam.

please check where your replies are goung (in the headers at the top)

sorry these people have picked on you -

regards

martin

Vernon O

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99

Mycroft <XXXlo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Just a brief query, Vernon:
> what in the world is the story with this Romath character and his/her
> entourage of detractors? Seems to have nothing to do the the topic(s) of
> this ng.
> Mycroft

Romath is a woman named Elaine.
She is a Baptist living in Canada.
She is a church librarian.
She has presented herself as an ice skater.
She speaks her mind. I know you would not like some of what she says.
She has led a strong campaign outside here against spam.
The majority of posts lately with her name in "sender" have not been her.
A bunch of school kids think it is fun to pick at her because she has been
outspoken. They are basically sick and continue with the harassment as fun.
At least three of them are being investigated as probable danger points in
the future.
I almost got entrapped by responding, which is what the poor little things
want.
They make claims which if one has been on this N.G for any time are
obviously blatentl lies. I add them to my block sender file as they appear.

So now you know very little more than you did before and that is because
that is all I have been able to read. When I found out about the
investigation, I dropped everything to let it all take due course.

Jay Denebeim

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
In article <7hcnig$rfj$1...@nnrp03.primenet.com>,
Vernon O <ver...@contractor.net> wrote:

>A bunch of school kids think it is fun to pick at her because she has
>been outspoken.

Um, no. They've been deriding her because she's obnoxious, stupid,
and *WRONG*.

About the only thing good that can be said about her is that she's
managed to get everyone on both sides of the spam issue to agree about
something. She's managed to piss off just about everyone who's anyone
on the net. Even the kooks don't like her.

Jay
--
* Jay Denebeim Moderator rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated *
* newsgroup submission address: b5...@deepthot.aurora.co.us *

Silver--Raven

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
As the last cliffhanging episode of alt.romath came to an end, "Vernon
O" <ver...@contractor.net> wrote:

>She has led a strong campaign outside here against spam.

Which was based on content.

>The majority of posts lately with her name in "sender" have not been her.

>A bunch of school kids think it is fun to pick at her because she has been

>outspoken. They are basically sick and continue with the harassment as fun.

The only ones that go to school in my home are my children.

>At least three of them are being investigated as probable danger points in
>the future.

Says you.

>I almost got entrapped by responding, which is what the poor little things
>want.
>They make claims which if one has been on this N.G for any time are
>obviously blatentl lies. I add them to my block sender file as they appear.

Which any of them can get around anytime they choose.

>So now you know very little more than you did before and that is because
>that is all I have been able to read. When I found out about the
>investigation, I dropped everything to let it all take due course.
>

>> --
>> Remove XXX to contact
>> Vernon O <ver...@contractor.net> wrote in message
>> > For all concerned. Block sender in IE5 looks at the ID of the sender
>and
>> > not the signature.
>> >
>> > --Romath-- <no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid> wrote in message

SilverRaven
Usenet rage - It's not just posting, it's a blood sport.

呈rgi

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
On Wed, 12 May 1999 08:28:07 -0400, Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> wrote:

I'm going to have to voice dissent on the CNOTM nomination. She's
been on the net for two years, and is therefore not eligible.