Let's get real---

--Romath--

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning, there are
numerous forgeries in my name---- either as
Romath
Real Romath, romathblowsgoats, etc....
and of course, the ever popular
From: notreal...@mailcity.com (Romath)

One check of my own logs will immediately prove you wrong, and prove
without a doubt that it is not me who is making all those ridiculous
posts.

I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.
Elaine

Vernon O

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
For all concerned. Block sender in IE5 looks at the ID of the sender and
not the signature.

--Romath-- <no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid> wrote in message

Fluffy

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

[acdia.chat removed for being non-existant group]

--Romath-- wrote:

> I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning,

How ... clairvoyant you must be.

> there are
> numerous forgeries in my name---- either as
> Romath
> Real Romath, romathblowsgoats, etc....

Do you blow goats?

> One check of my own logs will immediately prove you wrong, and prove
> without a doubt that it is not me who is making all those ridiculous
> posts.

Post proof.

> I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
> to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.

Let me try to understand this. First you apologize for crossposting
a message and then say it is not you doing that. Yeesh! What a
shooin for the Looney Maroon Award you make.

Meow.

--Romath--

romathblowsgoats

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

--Romath-- wrote in message <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>...

Imposter!

呈rgi

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:14:38 -0400, Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> wrote:

>[acdia.chat removed for being non-existant group]
>
>--Romath-- wrote:
>

>> I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning,
>

>How ... clairvoyant you must be.
>

>> there are
>> numerous forgeries in my name---- either as
>> Romath
>> Real Romath, romathblowsgoats, etc....
>

>Do you blow goats?

>> One check of my own logs will immediately prove you wrong, and prove
>> without a doubt that it is not me who is making all those ridiculous
>> posts.
>

>Post proof.

>> I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
>> to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.
>

>Let me try to understand this. First you apologize for crossposting
>a message and then say it is not you doing that. Yeesh! What a
>shooin for the Looney Maroon Award you make.

I've been saying she deserves a KOTM for a while now. What say you?

--
Lord §ergi of FluffyLand, KOTAGOR XXX
(bagde #e924387jsy928t6) PSL#24 BBOH #2

_______. _______ .______ _______ __
/ || ____|| _ \ / _____|| |
| (----`| |__ | |_) | | | __ | |
\ \ | __| | / | | |_ | | |
.----) | | |____ | |\ \----.| |__| | | |
|_______/ |_______|| _| `._____| \______| |__|

-.- --- - .- --. --- .-. -..- -..- -..-

"As I stated in another message, these people are exact duplicates of the
group in Colorado that went on a killing spree."
-Vernon O compares the Romathians to mass murderers
<7fq8ea$t99$1...@nnrp02.primenet.com>

"get a grip on reality, sodomite.
You are lying, and you know it. Stop the blaspheming."
-Romath's sensitivity classes are paying off
<37275502...@news.vianet.on.ca>

"Now damn it, I want my own pedophile group just like bucky boy has.
Today!!"
-Richard <P_SV2.11572$cq2.7...@newscene.newscene.com>

"Ah, I see we are being helpful today. Please go away, keep quiet, or
stay on topic. And cut down your sig - it exceeds four lines."
-Tina Holmboe <7gnr8a$30l$1...@mimir.ifi.uio.no>

"HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How does this newsgroup work?
Are there any hot chicks out there in the IOWA area??!!"
-Some luser on acadia.chat
<01be975c$128d7b40$d40c...@rt1978.netins.net>
AssNipple Publications, Copyright © 1999

New York London Sydney Toronto
Mexico City San Fransisco Tokyo
Madrid Montreal Caracas Milan
Chicago Nagoya Austin Oaxaca
San Juan

--Romath--

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:15:40 -0400,
no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid (Romath) wrote:

>In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
>TheOffice.net wrote:

>^^^*** HA FOOL! it IS me! Check the LOGS! You are all IN THE BOZO bin.
````````````````````

See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my
identity--- doing their damndest to make it appear that I am the
guilty one, when I'm not.
But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at VIANET, to
whom this will be forwarded immediately.
The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:

From: no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid (Romath)
Newsgroups:
alt.romath,acdia.chat,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.config
Subject: Re: Let's get real---
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 13:15:40 -0400
alt.religion.christian.baptist:84074 alt.config:219391

In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
TheOffice.net wrote:
````````````````````````````````````````end

Joshua Kramer

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
In article <3738958e....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
TheOffice.net wrote:

> On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:15:40 -0400,
> no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid (Romath) wrote:
>
> >In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
> >TheOffice.net wrote:
>
> >^^^*** HA FOOL! it IS me! Check the LOGS! You are all IN THE BOZO bin.
> ````````````````````
>

> See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my
> identity--- doing their damndest to make it appear that I am the
> guilty one, when I'm not.
> But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at VIANET, to
> whom this will be forwarded immediately.
> The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:

Oh no, you got me! Whatever will I do? It's too damn bad you don't have
any special rights to my user name -> "<no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid>
Romath"

Does vianet still like you?

--
Joshua B. Kramer, (Currently located - Bozo Bin) joshk...@iname.com
Knight of the Ancient Garter of Romath (WE ARE ALL ROMATH)

Fluffy

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

"§ergi" wrote:

> On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:14:38 -0400, Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> wrote:
>

> >[acdia.chat removed for being non-existant group]
> >
> >--Romath-- wrote:
> >
> >> I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning,
> >
> >How ... clairvoyant you must be.
> >
> >> there are
> >> numerous forgeries in my name---- either as
> >> Romath
> >> Real Romath, romathblowsgoats, etc....
> >
> >Do you blow goats?
> >
> >> One check of my own logs will immediately prove you wrong, and prove
> >> without a doubt that it is not me who is making all those ridiculous
> >> posts.
> >
> >Post proof.
> >
> >> I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
> >> to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.
> >
> >Let me try to understand this. First you apologize for crossposting
> >a message and then say it is not you doing that. Yeesh! What a
> >shooin for the Looney Maroon Award you make.
>
> I've been saying she deserves a KOTM for a while now. What say you?

That would be an insult to all KOTM winners. LMA/CNOTM is
a much more accurate and fitting pair of awards.

Nice sig.

UMUFA13

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
An unwitting pawn of the conspiracy, §ergi was overcome by sinister
forces and said...

ś On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:14:38 -0400, Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> wrote:
ś >
ś >[acdia.chat removed for being non-existant group]
ś >
ś >--Romath-- wrote:
ś >
ś >> I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning,
ś >
ś >How ... clairvoyant you must be.
ś >
ś >> there are
ś >> numerous forgeries in my name---- either as
ś >> Romath
ś >> Real Romath, romathblowsgoats, etc....
ś >
ś >Do you blow goats?
ś >
ś >> One check of my own logs will immediately prove you wrong, and prove
ś >> without a doubt that it is not me who is making all those ridiculous
ś >> posts.
ś >
ś >Post proof.
ś >
ś >> I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
ś >> to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.
ś >
ś >Let me try to understand this. First you apologize for crossposting
ś >a message and then say it is not you doing that. Yeesh! What a
ś >shooin for the Looney Maroon Award you make.
ś I've been saying she deserves a KOTM for a while now. What say you?

Go go Romath.

--
: Usenet Modification Unit FA.13 - mhm 23x6 :

Fluffy

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

Joshua Kramer wrote:

> In article <3738958e....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
> TheOffice.net wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:15:40 -0400,
> > no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid (Romath) wrote:
> >
> > >In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
> > >TheOffice.net wrote:
> >
> > >^^^*** HA FOOL! it IS me! Check the LOGS! You are all IN THE BOZO bin.
> > ````````````````````
> >

> > See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my
> > identity--- doing their damndest to make it appear that I am the
> > guilty one, when I'm not.
> > But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at VIANET, to
> > whom this will be forwarded immediately.
> > The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:
>
> Oh no, you got me! Whatever will I do? It's too damn bad you don't have
> any special rights to my user name -> "<no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid>
> Romath"
>
> Does vianet still like you?

Does anyone?

NUKE PEKING

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Fluffy wrote:

> Joshua Kramer wrote:
>
> > In article <3738958e....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
> > TheOffice.net wrote:

> > > ````````````````````
> > >

> > > See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my
> > > identity--- doing their damndest to make it appear that I am the
> > > guilty one, when I'm not.
> > > But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at VIANET, to
> > > whom this will be forwarded immediately.
> > > The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:
> >
> > Oh no, you got me! Whatever will I do? It's too damn bad you don't have
> > any special rights to my user name -> "<no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid>
> > Romath"
> >
> > Does vianet still like you?
> >

> Does anyone?

I hear she's a big favorite in alt.flame.niggers!

Anapiel

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

Joshua Kramer wrote in message ...

>In article <3738958e....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
>TheOffice.net wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:15:40 -0400,
>> no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid (Romath) wrote:
>>
>> >In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
>> >TheOffice.net wrote:
>>
>> >^^^*** HA FOOL! it IS me! Check the LOGS! You are all IN THE BOZO bin.
>> ````````````````````
>>

>> See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my
>> identity--- doing their damndest to make it appear that I am the
>> guilty one, when I'm not.
>> But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at VIANET, to
>> whom this will be forwarded immediately.
>> The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:
>
>Oh no, you got me! Whatever will I do? It's too damn bad you don't have
>any special rights to my user name ->
"<no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid>
>Romath"

Frankly, I'm amazed she actually read a header correctly AND knew how to
nslookup the ip address.

Anapiel

>Does vianet still like you?

Soque (Enjoque) Pupette

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Phoenix wrote:
> In article <3738657E...@meow.edu>, Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> meowed:

> >[acdia.chat removed for being non-existant group]
> >
> >--Romath-- wrote:
> >
> >> I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning,
> >
> >How ... clairvoyant you must be.
> >
> >> there are

> >> numerous forgeries in my name---- either as
> >> Romath
> >> Real Romath, romathblowsgoats, etc....
> >
> >Do you blow goats?
> >
> >> One check of my own logs will immediately prove you wrong, and prove
> >> without a doubt that it is not me who is making all those ridiculous
> >> posts.
> >
> >Post proof.

> >> I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
> >> to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.
> >
> >Let me try to understand this. First you apologize for crossposting
> >a message and then say it is not you doing that. Yeesh! What a
> >shooin for the Looney Maroon Award you make.
>
> I really can't argue with that logic. Besides which I've already seen enough
> of her to know more. She's on the LMA ballot. Need a second other than
> me to get on for CNotM, however.

Second!

--
BoyToy [ X ] of The Romathian Ladies Anarchist Club and Terrorist Society.

呈rgi

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
On Tue, 11 May 1999 14:04:29 -0400, Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> wrote:

>"§ergi" wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:14:38 -0400, Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> wrote:
>>

>> >[acdia.chat removed for being non-existant group]

>> >How ... clairvoyant you must be.

>> >Do you blow goats?

>> >Post proof.

>> >Let me try to understand this. First you apologize for crossposting
>> >a message and then say it is not you doing that. Yeesh! What a
>> >shooin for the Looney Maroon Award you make.
>>

>> I've been saying she deserves a KOTM for a while now. What say you?
>

>That would be an insult to all KOTM winners. LMA/CNOTM is
>a much more accurate and fitting pair of awards.

Explain. I feel she has behaved in classic kook fasion.

>meow
meow

>Nice sig.
Thank you.

the_mighty_balloo

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
ser...@romath.hotmail.com (§ergi) escribió en artículo:
¸ Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> wrote:

¸ >> >--Romath-- wrote:

¸ >> >> I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning,
¸ >> >
¸ >> > How ... clairvoyant you must be.
¸ >> >
[...]
¸ >>
¸ >> I've been saying she deserves a KOTM for a while now. What say you?
¸ >
¸ > That would be an insult to all KOTM winners. LMA/CNOTM is
¸ > a much more accurate and fitting pair of awards.
¸
¸ Explain. I feel she has behaved in classic kook fasion.

Only sorta. I can look out my window and see this guy that hasn't
washed in the current calendar year, who has dried snot covering
half of his face and he's holding up his pants with one hand, and
rather unsuccessfully at that. He's apparently begging pedestrians
for small change, but he's also telling them about what the government
did to his head, which they promised they would pay him for, and
how God distributes recreational drugs to the needy who are kept
down by the government who don't want the competition and how he
could have had your job there's nothing special about you all he
wants is a lousy cup of coffee he's not one of those junkies or
winos and WHOOSH there go his pants again. Sure, he's insane,
but there's no way he can hope to compete with Jeffrey Dahmer or
Charles Manson. Romath may act like a kook, but she ain't exactly
big time, certainly not by usenet standards.

¸ > meow
¸ meow

meow

¸ > Nice sig.
¸ Thank you.

Don't mention it.

--
88888888888 888
888 888
888 888
888 88888b. .d88b.
888 888 "88b d8P Y8b
888 888 888 88888888
888 888 888 Y8b. .
888b788 d88888 888 "Y88P888 888
8888b d8888 d8b 888 888
88888b.d88888 ^Y^ 888 888
888Y88888P888 888 .d88b. 88888b. 888888 888 888
888 Y888P 888 888 d88P"88b 888 "88b 888 888 888
888 Y8P 888 888 888 888 888 888 888 888 888
888 " 888 888 Y88b 888 888 888 Y88b. Y88b 888
888 888 888 "Y88888 888 888 "Y888 "Y88888
888888b. 888 888
888 "88b Y8b d88P Y8b d88P
888 .88P "888^888 "Y88P"
8888888K. 8888b. 888 888 .d88b. .d88b.
888 "Y88b "88b 888 888 d88""88b d88""88b
888 888 .d888888 888 888 888 888 888 888
888 d88P 888 888 888 888 Y88..88P Y88..88P
8888888P" "Y888888 888 888 "Y88P" "Y88P"

benjamin d. capoeman mhm15x1

呈rgi

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

Good point. The one problem I have with giving her the CNOTM is that
she's been on the net for about two years. Granted, it was only
recently that we helped her blossom and reach full potential, but
she's still technically not a newbie.

>¸ > meow

>¸ meow
>meow
meow

>¸ > Nice sig.
>¸ Thank you.
>Don't mention it.

Yours is nice too.

Gary Thain

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Romath wrote:

> Looking for enlightenment NUKE PEKING <hb...@commiez.prc> begged for our kind understanding:
>
> $Fluffy wrote:
> $>
> $> Joshua Kramer wrote:
> $>
> $> > In article <3738958e....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
> $> > TheOffice.net wrote:
> $> >
> $> > > On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:15:40 -0400,
> $> > > no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid (Romath) wrote:
> $> > >
> $> > > >In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
> $> > > >TheOffice.net wrote:
> $> > >
> $> > > >^^^*** HA FOOL! it IS me! Check the LOGS! You are all IN THE BOZO bin.
> $> > > ````````````````````
> $> > >
> $> > >
> $> > > See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my
> $> > > identity--- doing their damndest to make it appear that I am the
> $> > > guilty one, when I'm not.
> $> > > But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at VIANET, to
> $> > > whom this will be forwarded immediately.
> $> > > The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:
> $> >
> $> > Oh no, you got me! Whatever will I do? It's too damn bad you don't have
> $> > any special rights to my user name -> "<no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid>
> $> > Romath"
> $> >
> $> > Does vianet still like you?
> $> >
> $>
> $> Does anyone?
> $
> $I hear she's a big favorite in alt.flame.niggers!
>
> Does she blow them or only goats?

I heard from her old gym teacher Ms. Diesel that she munches muff.

Bruce Foxton

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Romath wrote:

> Looking for enlightenment Gary Thain <d0...@apte.arg> begged for our kind understanding:
>
> $Romath wrote:
> $>
> $> Looking for enlightenment NUKE PEKING <hb...@commiez.prc> begged for our kind understanding:
> $>
> $> $Fluffy wrote:
> $> $>

> $> $> Joshua Kramer wrote:
> $> $>
> $> $> > In article <3738958e....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
> $> $> > TheOffice.net wrote:
> $> $> >
> $> $> > > On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:15:40 -0400,
> $> $> > > no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid (Romath) wrote:
> $> $> > >
> $> $> > > >In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
> $> $> > > >TheOffice.net wrote:
> $> $> > >
> $> $> > > >^^^*** HA FOOL! it IS me! Check the LOGS! You are all IN THE BOZO bin.
> $> $> > > ````````````````````
> $> $> > >
> $> $> > >
> $> $> > > See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my
> $> $> > > identity--- doing their damndest to make it appear that I am the
> $> $> > > guilty one, when I'm not.
> $> $> > > But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at VIANET, to
> $> $> > > whom this will be forwarded immediately.
> $> $> > > The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:

> $> $> >
> $> $> > Oh no, you got me! Whatever will I do? It's too damn bad you don't have
> $> $> > any special rights to my user name -> "<no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid>
> $> $> > Romath"
> $> $> >

> $> $> > Does vianet still like you?
> $> $> >
> $> $>

> $> $> Does anyone?
> $> $
> $> $I hear she's a big favorite in alt.flame.niggers!
> $>
> $> Does she blow them or only goats?
> $
> $I heard from her old gym teacher Ms. Diesel that she munches muff.
>
> I heard from her old prosthetic dentist Dr. Yankem that she gums muff.

Either that or she sucks muff thru a straw.

--Romath--

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
--Romath-- coughed in [news.admin.net-abuse.usenet]:

)
)>In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
)>TheOffice.net wrote:
)
)>^^^*** HA FOOL! it IS me! Check the LOGS! You are all IN THE BOZO bin.
)````````````````````
)
)
)See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my
)identity---

Wrong! I'm not as ugly as you.

)doing their damndest to make it appear that I am the
)guilty one, when I'm not.
)But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at VIANET, to
)whom this will be forwarded immediately.
)The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:
)
)From: no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid (Romath)
)Newsgroups:
)alt.romath,acdia.chat,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.config
)Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 13:15:40 -0400
)alt.religion.christian.baptist:84074 alt.config:219391
)
)In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
)TheOffice.net wrote:
)````````````````````````````````````````end

Ray Vanlandingham

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
On Tue, 11 May 1999 19:43:29 GMT, --Romath-- <no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid> wrote:
>I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
>to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.

Don't worry about it....they're not even good forgeries, despite being funny.
I don't think they were intended to fool anyone....they were satire.

--
Ray Vanlandingham

--Romath--

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
On Tue, 11 May 1999 18:44:49 -0500, Gary Thain <d0...@apte.arg> wrote:

>Romath wrote:
>>
>> Looking for enlightenment NUKE PEKING <hb...@commiez.prc> begged for our kind understanding:
>>

>> $Fluffy wrote:
>> $>
>> $> Joshua Kramer wrote:
>> $>

>> $> > In article <3738958e....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT

>> $> > TheOffice.net wrote:
>> $> >
>> $> > > On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:15:40 -0400,
>> $> > > no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid (Romath) wrote:
>> $> > >

>> $> > > >In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT
>> $> > > >TheOffice.net wrote:
>> $> > >
>> $> > > >^^^*** HA FOOL! it IS me! Check the LOGS! You are all IN THE BOZO bin.
>> $> > > ````````````````````
>> $> > >
>> $> > >
>> $> > > See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my
>> $> > > identity--- doing their damndest to make it appear that I am the
>> $> > > guilty one, when I'm not.
>> $> > > But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at VIANET, to
>> $> > > whom this will be forwarded immediately.
>> $> > > The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:

>> $> >
>> $> > Oh no, you got me! Whatever will I do? It's too damn bad you don't have
>> $> > any special rights to my user name -> "<no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid>

>> $> > Romath"

>> $> >
>> $> > Does vianet still like you?
>> $> >
>> $>

>> $> Does anyone?

>> $
>> $I hear she's a big favorite in alt.flame.niggers!
>>

>> Does she blow them or only goats?
>

>I heard from her old gym teacher Ms. Diesel that she munches muff.

^^^^^^^WRONGO----LOONICUS moronicus!!! I would never munch on that
old BUTCHES stinky old clam!!!!!! FOL!!! I ONLY go afrter FRESH
young CHEERLEADER trim!!!!

--Romath--

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:46:36 -0500, "Anapiel" <hsi...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:

>Joshua Kramer wrote in message ...

>>In article <3738958e....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT

>>TheOffice.net wrote:

>>> ````````````````````

>>> See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my

>>> identity--- doing their damndest to make it appear that I am the

>>> guilty one, when I'm not.

>>> But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at VIANET, to

>>> whom this will be forwarded immediately.

>>> The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:
>>

>>Oh no, you got me! Whatever will I do? It's too damn bad you don't have

>>any special rights to my user name ->
>"<no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid>

>>Romath"
>
>Frankly, I'm amazed she actually read a header correctly AND knew how to
>nslookup the ip address.

*******FOL!! I have A great TRACK RECORD for chasing SLEEZOIDS!!! I
just got a letter from UUNET and THEY told me they were LOOKING INTO
my last report!!! SO HA! Bite my TUNA TACO!!!!!!

>Anapiel

>>Does vianet still like you?

Virtual Brutality

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99

Bruce Foxton wrote in message <373907...@setting.suns.jam>...
>Romath wrote:
>>
>> Looking for enlightenment Gary Thain <d0...@apte.arg> begged for our kind
understanding:

>> $Romath wrote:
>> $>
>> $> Looking for enlightenment NUKE PEKING <hb...@commiez.prc> begged for
our kind understanding:

>> $>
>> $> $Fluffy wrote:
>> $> $>
>> $> $> Joshua Kramer wrote:
>> $> $>
>> $> $> > In article <3738958e....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson AT

>> $> $> > TheOffice.net wrote:
>> $> $> >
>> $> $> > > On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:15:40 -0400,

>> $> $> > > no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid (Romath) wrote:
>> $> $> > >
>> $> $> > > >In article <373887a8....@news.vianet.on.ca>, Dr.Watson
AT

>> $> $> > > >TheOffice.net wrote:
>> $> $> > >
>> $> $> > > >^^^*** HA FOOL! it IS me! Check the LOGS! You are all IN THE
BOZO bin.

>> $> $> > > ````````````````````
>> $> $> > >
>> $> $> > >
>> $> $> > > See what I mean? These netscum are stelaing EVERYTHING about my
>> $> $> > > identity--- doing their damndest to make it appear that I am
the
>> $> $> > > guilty one, when I'm not.
>> $> $> > > But I'm not that gullible, KRAMER, and neither is anyone at
VIANET, to
>> $> $> > > whom this will be forwarded immediately.
>> $> $> > > The header clearly shows it is you doing this one:
>> $> $> >
>> $> $> > Oh no, you got me! Whatever will I do? It's too damn bad you
don't have
>> $> $> > any special rights to my user name ->
"<no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid>

>> $> $> > Romath"
>> $> $> >
>> $> $> > Does vianet still like you?
>> $> $> >
>> $> $>

>> $> $> Does anyone?
>> $> $
>> $> $I hear she's a big favorite in alt.flame.niggers!
>> $>
>> $> Does she blow them or only goats?
>> $
>> $I heard from her old gym teacher Ms. Diesel that she munches muff.
>>
>> I heard from her old prosthetic dentist Dr. Yankem that she gums muff.
>
>Either that or she sucks muff thru a straw.

Perhaps she eats muff flavored Jello endorsed by Bill Cosby.

Fluffy

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99

Romath wrote:

> Looking for enlightenment spup...@hotmail.com (Soque (Enjoque) Pupette) begged for our kind understanding:
>
> $Phoenix wrote:
> $> In article <3738657E...@meow.edu>, Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> meowed:
> $>
> $> >[acdia.chat removed for being non-existant group]
> $> >
> $> >--Romath-- wrote:
> $> >
> $> >> I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning,
> $> >
> $> >How ... clairvoyant you must be.
> $> >
> $> >> there are
> $> >> numerous forgeries in my name---- either as
> $> >> Romath
> $> >> Real Romath, romathblowsgoats, etc....
> $> >
> $> >Do you blow goats?
> $> >
> $> >> One check of my own logs will immediately prove you wrong, and prove
> $> >> without a doubt that it is not me who is making all those ridiculous
> $> >> posts.
> $> >
> $> >Post proof.
> $> >
> $> >> I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
> $> >> to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.
> $> >
> $> >Let me try to understand this. First you apologize for crossposting
> $> >a message and then say it is not you doing that. Yeesh! What a
> $> >shooin for the Looney Maroon Award you make.
> $>
> $> I really can't argue with that logic. Besides which I've already seen enough
> $> of her to know more. She's on the LMA ballot. Need a second other than
> $> me to get on for CNotM, however.
> $
> $Second!
>
> Third!
>
> ((((HUGZ))))

Now that the nomination has been seconded and thirded, when will
the vote begin?

> $>
> $> --
> $> "Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong. I'm mad but not ill"
> $> "Werewolf Bridge" - Robert Anton Wilson
> $> --
> $> "This isn't ethnic cleansing... I'm an equal opportunity destroyer." - The 2-Belo
> $> --
> $> "Bill palmer is a state of deep unconsciousness." - The Net.Confessional Priest
> $> --
> $> /\ Cabal Obsidian Order, Operative X (Directorate), aka CNS CXCIX
> $> \ /\ Visit the Cabal Network Security home page - http://www.cabal.net
> $> \/ \ Had enough? Reach out and LART someone - http://www.lart.com
> $> / \ Don't want to turn out like me? - Do *NOT* Taunt Happy Fun Ball.

Fluffy

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99

Virtual Brutality wrote:

> Bruce Foxton wrote in message <373907...@setting.suns.jam>...

> >Romath wrote:
> >>
> >> Looking for enlightenment Gary Thain <d0...@apte.arg> begged for our kind
> understanding:
> >>
> >> $Romath wrote:
> >> $>
> >> $> Looking for enlightenment NUKE PEKING <hb...@commiez.prc> begged for
> our kind understanding:

YM pudding.

HTH

Ro.512.11

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
On 12 May 1999 05:05:44 GMT, ray...@javanet.com (Ray Vanlandingham)
wrote:

>On Tue, 11 May 1999 19:43:29 GMT, --Romath-- <no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid> wrote:

>>I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned

>>to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.
>

>Don't worry about it....they're not even good forgeries, despite being funny.
>I don't think they were intended to fool anyone....they were satire.
>
>--
>Ray Vanlandingham

**And damned sick satire at that.
Thanks Ray.

leonard Pulver

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
if you are going to pick apart everyone's
hasty unedited
verbiage or punctuation and use it to flame
them then
soon it will be you who appears to be as......hes

leonard

Fluffy wrote:

> [acdia.chat removed for being non-existant group]
>

> --Romath-- wrote:
>
> > I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning,
>

> How ... clairvoyant you must be.
>

> > there are

> > numerous forgeries in my name---- either as

> > Romath
> > Real Romath, romathblowsgoats, etc....
>
> Do you blow goats?
>

> > One check of my own logs will immediately prove you wrong, and prove

> > without a doubt that it is not me who is making all those ridiculous

> > posts.
>
> Post proof.

> > I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
> > to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.
>

> Let me try to understand this. First you apologize for crossposting

> a message and then say it is not you doing that. Yeesh! What a

> shooin for the Looney Maroon Award you make.
>

> Meow.

Mycroft

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
Just a brief query, Vernon:
what in the world is the story with this Romath character and his/her
entourage of detractors? Seems to have nothing to do the the topic(s) of
this ng.
Mycroft

--
Remove XXX to contact
Vernon O <ver...@contractor.net> wrote in message
> For all concerned. Block sender in IE5 looks at the ID of the sender and
> not the signature.
>
> --Romath-- <no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid> wrote in message
> > I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning, there are

> > numerous forgeries in my name---- either as
> > Romath
> > Real Romath, romathblowsgoats, etc....

> > and of course, the ever popular
> > From: notreal...@mailcity.com (Romath)
> >

> > One check of my own logs will immediately prove you wrong, and prove
> > without a doubt that it is not me who is making all those ridiculous
> > posts.
> >

> > I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
> > to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.

> > Elaine

redstar

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99

Mycroft <XXXlo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Just a brief query, Vernon:
> what in the world is the story with this Romath character and his/her
> entourage of detractors? Seems to have nothing to do the the topic(s) of
> this ng.
> Mycroft

not sure which ng this came from , so i`ve xposted to all relevant,

you are being baited by certain people who have a vendetta with Romath - a
person who tracks down spam.

please check where your replies are goung (in the headers at the top)

sorry these people have picked on you -

regards

martin

Vernon O

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99

Mycroft <XXXlo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Just a brief query, Vernon:
> what in the world is the story with this Romath character and his/her
> entourage of detractors? Seems to have nothing to do the the topic(s) of
> this ng.
> Mycroft

Romath is a woman named Elaine.
She is a Baptist living in Canada.
She is a church librarian.
She has presented herself as an ice skater.
She speaks her mind. I know you would not like some of what she says.
She has led a strong campaign outside here against spam.
The majority of posts lately with her name in "sender" have not been her.
A bunch of school kids think it is fun to pick at her because she has been
outspoken. They are basically sick and continue with the harassment as fun.
At least three of them are being investigated as probable danger points in
the future.
I almost got entrapped by responding, which is what the poor little things
want.
They make claims which if one has been on this N.G for any time are
obviously blatentl lies. I add them to my block sender file as they appear.

So now you know very little more than you did before and that is because
that is all I have been able to read. When I found out about the
investigation, I dropped everything to let it all take due course.

Jay Denebeim

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
In article <7hcnig$rfj$1...@nnrp03.primenet.com>,
Vernon O <ver...@contractor.net> wrote:

>A bunch of school kids think it is fun to pick at her because she has
>been outspoken.

Um, no. They've been deriding her because she's obnoxious, stupid,
and *WRONG*.

About the only thing good that can be said about her is that she's
managed to get everyone on both sides of the spam issue to agree about
something. She's managed to piss off just about everyone who's anyone
on the net. Even the kooks don't like her.

Jay
--
* Jay Denebeim Moderator rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated *
* newsgroup submission address: b5...@deepthot.aurora.co.us *

Silver--Raven

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
As the last cliffhanging episode of alt.romath came to an end, "Vernon
O" <ver...@contractor.net> wrote:

>She has led a strong campaign outside here against spam.

Which was based on content.

>The majority of posts lately with her name in "sender" have not been her.

>A bunch of school kids think it is fun to pick at her because she has been

>outspoken. They are basically sick and continue with the harassment as fun.

The only ones that go to school in my home are my children.

>At least three of them are being investigated as probable danger points in
>the future.

Says you.

>I almost got entrapped by responding, which is what the poor little things
>want.
>They make claims which if one has been on this N.G for any time are
>obviously blatentl lies. I add them to my block sender file as they appear.

Which any of them can get around anytime they choose.

>So now you know very little more than you did before and that is because
>that is all I have been able to read. When I found out about the
>investigation, I dropped everything to let it all take due course.
>

>> --
>> Remove XXX to contact
>> Vernon O <ver...@contractor.net> wrote in message
>> > For all concerned. Block sender in IE5 looks at the ID of the sender
>and
>> > not the signature.
>> >
>> > --Romath-- <no-spa...@no-spam-or-else.invalid> wrote in message

SilverRaven
Usenet rage - It's not just posting, it's a blood sport.

呈rgi

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
On Wed, 12 May 1999 08:28:07 -0400, Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> wrote:

I'm going to have to voice dissent on the CNOTM nomination. She's
been on the net for two years, and is therefore not eligible.

呈rgi

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
On Wed, 12 May 1999 13:16:18 -0700, "Vernon O"
<ver...@contractor.net> wrote:

>Mycroft <XXXlo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> Just a brief query, Vernon:
>> what in the world is the story with this Romath character and his/her
>> entourage of detractors? Seems to have nothing to do the the topic(s) of
>> this ng.
>> Mycroft
>
>Romath is a woman named Elaine.
>She is a Baptist living in Canada.
>She is a church librarian.
>She has presented herself as an ice skater.
>She speaks her mind. I know you would not like some of what she says.

OK.

>She has led a strong campaign outside here against spam.

Wrong. She netcops people who post things which go against her
narrowly defined personal value system.

>The majority of posts lately with her name in "sender" have not been her.

Satire, Vern.

>A bunch of school kids

Presumptuous on your part. Do you ever form conclusions based on
actual evidence?

>think it is fun to pick at her because she has been
>outspoken.

Wrong. She started a war with us. It helps to have a clue before you
open your mouth and embarrass yourself.

> They are basically sick and continue with the harassment as fun.

No.

>At least three of them are being investigated as probable danger points in
>the future.

So not only are you a moron, but you are a liar as well.

>I almost got entrapped by responding, which is what the poor little things
>want.

I think it is because you have no answer to what we say. We have
posted many intelligent, rational statements which you choose to
ignore. Instead you choose to blather on about sick school kids and
imaginary investigations, while refusing to address anything we say.

>They make claims which if one has been on this N.G for any time are
>obviously blatentl lies.

Anyone from at least a half dozen other newsgroups can verify what we
say.

>I add them to my block sender file as they appear.

That's a good way for you to shelter yourself, Vern. Be sure to use
that killfile every time someone comes along who can challenge your
imbecilic preconceived notions of things. You wouldn't want any
useful information making its way into your brain, now would you?

>So now you know very little more than you did before and that is because
>that is all I have been able to read.

This statement speaks for itself.

> When I found out about the
>investigation, I dropped everything to let it all take due course.

What's it like living in a fantasy world, Vern?

>> --
>> Remove XXX to contact
>> Vernon O <ver...@contractor.net> wrote in message
>> > For all concerned. Block sender in IE5 looks at the ID of the sender
>and
>> > not the signature.

Mycroft

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
This may be the same "Romath" I tangled with earlier (I wasn't sure).
I don't have much respect for her reasoning powers.
Mycroft

--

> Mycroft <XXXlo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > Just a brief query, Vernon:
> > what in the world is the story with this Romath character and his/her
> > entourage of detractors? Seems to have nothing to do the the topic(s) of
> > this ng.
> > Mycroft
>
> Romath is a woman named Elaine.
> She is a Baptist living in Canada.
> She is a church librarian.
> She has presented herself as an ice skater.
> She speaks her mind. I know you would not like some of what she says.

> She has led a strong campaign outside here against spam.

> The majority of posts lately with her name in "sender" have not been her.

> A bunch of school kids think it is fun to pick at her because she has been
> outspoken. They are basically sick and continue with the harassment as
fun.

> At least three of them are being investigated as probable danger points in
> the future.

> I almost got entrapped by responding, which is what the poor little things
> want.

> They make claims which if one has been on this N.G for any time are

> obviously blatentl lies. I add them to my block sender file as they
appear.

> So now you know very little more than you did before and that is because

> that is all I have been able to read. When I found out about the

> investigation, I dropped everything to let it all take due course.

Vernon O

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99

Jay Denebeim <dene...@deepthot.aurora.co.us> wrote in message

> In article <7hcnig$rfj$1...@nnrp03.primenet.com>,
> Vernon O <ver...@contractor.net> wrote:
>
> >A bunch of school kids think it is fun to pick at her because she has
> >been outspoken.
>
> Um, no. They've been deriding her because she's obnoxious, stupid,
> and *WRONG*.
>
> About the only thing good that can be said about her is that she's
> managed to get everyone on both sides of the spam issue to agree about
> something. She's managed to piss off just about everyone who's anyone
> on the net. Even the kooks don't like her.
>
> Jay
> --

Thank you for your information and also calibrating your response with your
knowledge of the English language.
The Baptist N.G has been invaded by the kiddies. They have added the extras
to the distribution.

Vernon O

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99

Silver--Raven <silve...@XXXhome.com> wrote in message

> As the last cliffhanging episode of alt.romath came to an end, "Vernon
> O" <ver...@contractor.net> wrote:
>
> >She has led a strong campaign outside here against spam.
>
> Which was based on content.
>
> >The majority of posts lately with her name in "sender" have not been her.
> >A bunch of school kids think it is fun to pick at her because she has
been
> >outspoken. They are basically sick and continue with the harassment as
fun.

> The only ones that go to school in my home are my children.
>
> >At least three of them are being investigated as probable danger points
in
> >the future.
>
> Says you.

> >I almost got entrapped by responding, which is what the poor little
things
> >want.
> >They make claims which if one has been on this N.G for any time are
> >obviously blatentl lies. I add them to my block sender file as they
appear.

> Which any of them can get around anytime they choose.

You are now gone. try it.

Pat Burke

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99

Mycroft wrote in message <7hd25f$7fv$1...@fir.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

>This may be the same "Romath" I tangled with earlier (I wasn't sure).
>I don't have much respect for her reasoning powers.
>Mycroft

That's the understatement of the year. Welcome to the largest club on
Usenet.

Best Wishes,

Pat

Pat Burke (bagde #0294hsu374t1y)
Knight of the Ancient Garter of Romath XXV
Bunty's Badge of Honour # 1
alt.romath Gentleman's Club # 11

"sicko---- You know, Burkeo--- they say wine improves with age---
--they say people often improve with age--- but YOU only get more
stupid.... "
Romath in <3734a7c4...@news.vianet.on.ca>

>--
>Remove XXX to contact
>Vernon O <ver...@contractor.net> wrote in message

>> Mycroft <XXXlo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> > Just a brief query, Vernon:
>> > what in the world is the story with this Romath character and his/her
>> > entourage of detractors? Seems to have nothing to do the the topic(s)
of
>> > this ng.
>> > Mycroft
>>
>> Romath is a woman named Elaine.
>> She is a Baptist living in Canada.
>> She is a church librarian.
>> She has presented herself as an ice skater.
>> She speaks her mind. I know you would not like some of what she says.

>> She has led a strong campaign outside here against spam.

>> The majority of posts lately with her name in "sender" have not been her.
>> A bunch of school kids think it is fun to pick at her because she has
been
>> outspoken. They are basically sick and continue with the harassment as
>fun.

>> At least three of them are being investigated as probable danger points
in
>> the future.

>> I almost got entrapped by responding, which is what the poor little
things
>> want.
>> They make claims which if one has been on this N.G for any time are
>> obviously blatentl lies. I add them to my block sender file as they
>appear.

Vernon O

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99

> This may be the same "Romath" I tangled with earlier (I wasn't sure).
> I don't have much respect for her reasoning powers.
> Mycroft

It is and I understand where you are coming from. The outsiders are just
trying to create havoc. They (some) have been here (Baptist N.G.) before
with the same little tricks and cute ploys without involving Romath.
As I said, she is often outspoken. Of course you or I have never went off
the deep end in a series :>).
In our case I think we get a little reactionary and words aren't an answer
for some things. In the case of Romath, she has some set "rules" which are
not uncommon and no one is going to change them.

I will say again also, that you may take a hit now and again, but stick with
us in the discussions. I like what you typically say. Let me also say that
the more I read from you, the more I am convinced of the non-importance of
the anti-gay "crap" if you will excuse a paraphrase of a biblical term put
into modern English.

Maybe I am being a little melancholy today because a very dear friend who
happened to be homosexual died yesterday. He was 42 and it wasn't AIDS. I
could not describe a Christian any better than he. It's one of those times
when you ask yourself, "Why the nice guys?"

Sir Horace Gentleman

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
§ergi wrote:

> [...]

> >$>> $> me to get on for CNotM, however.
> >$>> $
> >$>> $Second!
> >$>>
> >$>> Third!
> >$>>
> >$>> ((((HUGZ))))
> >$>
> >$>Now that the nomination has been seconded and thirded, when will
> >$>the vote begin?
> >$
> >$I'm going to have to voice dissent on the CNOTM nomination. She's
> >$been on the net for two years, and is therefore not eligible.
> >
> >Ahh, grasshopper, you misunderstand. You are confusing
> >one week experience repeated 103 times with 2 years experience.
> >There is a big difference.
> >
> >ROMATH FOR CNOTM !!!
>
> Ok, I dig. I can see how "newbie" can be interpreted in many

Is that Günter a Zen Dood or what?

***Ro---10.764

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
In article <374f36c4....@news.alt.net>, notreal...@mailcity.com
says...

>On 12 May 1999 20:31:10 GMT, dene...@deepthot.aurora.co.us (Jay

>Denebeim) wrote:
>
>>In article <7hcnig$rfj$1...@nnrp03.primenet.com>,
>>Vernon O <ver...@contractor.net> wrote:
>>
>>>A bunch of school kids think it is fun to pick at her because she has
>>>been outspoken.
>>
>>Um, no. They've been deriding her because she's obnoxious, stupid,
>>and *WRONG*.
>^^^^^WELL---- the only wrong one is YOU for NEEDLESSLY crossposting!!!

>>About the only thing good that can be said about her is that she's
>>managed to get everyone on both sides of the spam issue to agree about
>>something. She's managed to piss off just about everyone who's anyone
>>on the net. Even the kooks don't like her.
>*****WELL, SPAMMER----- I wont let YOU get away with sending your SPAM
>TRASH into my MAILBOX!!!!! AND if you dont like my antispamming
>efforts which have earned me a good TRACK RECORD--- YOU can eat the
>corn out of my SHIT!!!!! HA!!

***MORE of your *SLIMY FORGERIES* !!! I am the one true *ROMATH*!!
The Denebeim *CUR* has been crossposting !! Unneccessarily, I *MIGHT* add!!
^^^Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! The config *SLEAZOID SCUM* think they have
*DEFEATED* Romath !! ^^^FOLS!!! I *HATE* spam, and you are all *EVIL
SPAMMERS*
*SO THERE*!!!!
~Ro

>>Jay

呈rgi

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
On Wed, 12 May 1999 16:16:36 -0700, "Mycroft"
<XXXlo...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>This may be the same "Romath" I tangled with earlier (I wasn't sure).
>I don't have much respect for her reasoning powers.
>Mycroft

I don't have much respect for Vern's, either. He really is an
arrogant asshole, isn't he? There's nothing more infuriating to me
than ignorance coupled with arrogance. His last few posts have
reminded me of a six year old covering his ears and shouting when
someone tells him something he doesn't want to hear.

Ask him how the investigation is going for me, OK?

呈rgi

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99

Carry on, then.

Ro.0p4df┊

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
Denebeim) wrote:

>In article <7hcnig$rfj$1...@nnrp03.primenet.com>,
>Vernon O <ver...@contractor.net> wrote:
>
>>A bunch of school kids think it is fun to pick at her because she has
>>been outspoken.
>
>Um, no. They've been deriding her because she's obnoxious, stupid,
>and *WRONG*.

**Think what you like, denabiem-- I really don't care.
I know what I have done and am still doing in the battle against spam.
If you object, I can't help that.

>About the only thing good that can be said about her is that she's
>managed to get everyone on both sides of the spam issue to agree about
>something. She's managed to piss off just about everyone who's anyone
>on the net. Even the kooks don't like her.

>Jay
**Awwwwwww, poor Jay-- get a grip.
Six months ago, I met the kooks who love invading decent newsgroups,
and all they do is ruin them. You dislike what I do because I don't
follow you to the letter. That's too bad, but then again, different
strokes for different strokes. If we all did everything exactly the
same, it'd be a pretty dull world.

^^^OOOOOOoooooh, I'm sooooooooo impressed------ NOT

>* personal contact address: dene...@deepthot.aurora.co.us *

http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/SPAM-INVESTIGATIONS
-----NO throwaway account identifications accepted---
And be sure to visit: http://www.ASPIB.org
and http://www.cdlc.com/infocntr/spam.htm
┊romath AT bigfoot.com or ┊Dr.Watson AT TheOffice.net
Helping to clean up the Internet-- one BYTE at a time!"
ICQ # 29587311

Ro.f34df┊

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
On Wed, 12 May 1999 17:20:20 -0700, "Vernon O"
<ver...@contractor.net> wrote:

> He was 42 and it wasn't AIDS. I
>could not describe a Christian any better than he. It's one of those >times when you ask yourself, "Why the nice guys?"
>> --
>> Remove XXX to contact
>> Vernon O <ver...@contractor.net> wrote in message

**I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, Vernon.
Sincerely--
Elaine

the_mighty_balloo

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
"Vernon O" <ver...@contractor.net> escribió en artículo:
¸
[...]

Elaine's not a bad egg, but she does have a strong crusading streak that she's
allowed to get the better of her quite recently. She also likes to argue from
a position of authority, which chafed quite a few people who were not under
her authority. Most of her current "followers" began pestering her for that
reason. It didn't help that she was (and to a great extent still is) woefully
ignorant of the culture, policies, administration and mechanics of usenet. I
admit to admiring her stick-to-it-ivness, but she needs to learn which fights
she can win before leaping head first into the meatgrinder.

¸ I will say again also, that you may take a hit now and again, but stick with

¸ us in the discussions. I like what you typically say. Let me also say that
¸ the more I read from you, the more I am convinced of the non-importance of
¸ the anti-gay "crap" if you will excuse a paraphrase of a biblical term put
¸ into modern English.
¸
¸ Maybe I am being a little melancholy today because a very dear friend who

¸ happened to be homosexual died yesterday. He was 42 and it wasn't AIDS. I

¸ could not describe a Christian any better than he. It's one of those times
¸ when you ask yourself, "Why the nice guys?"

I'm sorry for your loss.

--
mhm15x1
Benjamin D. Capoeman

"Christopher Robin
Christopher shmobbin
A bear has got to eat!"
-Shel Silverstein
1932-1999

romathbl...@hotmail.com

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
On Thu, 13 May 1999 04:46:50 GMT, 512n3cg3s@invalid (Ro.0p4df©®)
wrote:

>http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/SPAM-INVESTIGATIONS
>-----NO throwaway account identifications accepted---
>And be sure to visit: http://www.ASPIB.org ©®
>and http://www.cdlc.com/infocntr/spam.htm
>©®romath AT bigfoot.com or ©®Dr.Watson AT TheOffice.net
>Helping to clean up the Internet-- one BYTE at a time!"
> ICQ # 29587311

If I had a dollar for everytime she changes her name... hahahaha!

Ro.1.09!^^^^***┊

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99

^^^^^HA FOL!!!! I OWN the name ROMATH and ILL change it as MUCH as I
WANT!!!-----You can JUST killfile me if you have a PROBLEM with what I
post here----- IM going to continue FIGHTING sicke SLEEZ heer -----I
dont CARE that the MORONICUS element wants to drive me OFF because
they have FAILED MISERABLY!!!! HA!!! Yank my PUBES!!!!!!!!

Lunc...@fuckyou.co.uk

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
On Thu, 13 May 1999 04:49:53 GMT, 512euih3s@invalid (Ro.f34df©®)
wrote:

>On Wed, 12 May 1999 17:20:20 -0700, "Vernon O"
><ver...@contractor.net> wrote:
>

>> He was 42 and it wasn't AIDS. I
>>could not describe a Christian any better than he. It's one of those >times when you ask yourself, "Why the nice guys?"

>>> --
>>> Remove XXX to contact
>>> Vernon O <ver...@contractor.net> wrote in message
>
>**I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, Vernon.
>Sincerely--
>Elaine

>http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/SPAM-INVESTIGATIONS
>-----NO throwaway account identifications accepted---
>And be sure to visit: http://www.ASPIB.org ©®
>and http://www.cdlc.com/infocntr/spam.htm
>©®romath AT bigfoot.com or ©®Dr.Watson AT TheOffice.net
>Helping to clean up the Internet-- one BYTE at a time!"
> ICQ # 29587311

You freakin hypocrite. You make insinuations to the sexuality of
myself and Sergi, and you send your condolences. Try to sound more
sincere when you say it Elaine. Two-faced, lying hag.

Ro.1.09!^^^^***┊

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
Denebeim) wrote:

>In article <7hcnig$rfj$1...@nnrp03.primenet.com>,
>Vernon O <ver...@contractor.net> wrote:
>
>>A bunch of school kids think it is fun to pick at her because she has
>>been outspoken.
>
>Um, no. They've been deriding her because she's obnoxious, stupid,
>and *WRONG*.

^^^^^WELL---- the only wrong one is YOU for NEEDLESSLY crossposting!!!

>About the only thing good that can be said about her is that she's
>managed to get everyone on both sides of the spam issue to agree about
>something. She's managed to piss off just about everyone who's anyone
>on the net. Even the kooks don't like her.

*****WELL, SPAMMER----- I wont let YOU get away with sending your SPAM
TRASH into my MAILBOX!!!!! AND if you dont like my antispamming
efforts which have earned me a good TRACK RECORD--- YOU can eat the
corn out of my SHIT!!!!! HA!!

>Jay

呈rgi

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
On Thu, 13 May 1999 01:49:12 GMT,
bal...@REMOVE.penis.dot.com.dot.net.com (the_mighty_balloo) wrote:

>"Vernon O" <ver...@contractor.net> escribió en artículo:

>¸ Mycroft <XXXlo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>¸ news:7hd25f$7fv$1...@fir.prod.itd.earthlink.net...
>¸ > This may be the same "Romath" I tangled with earlier (I wasn't sure).
>¸ > I don't have much respect for her reasoning powers.
>¸ > Mycroft
>¸ >

>¸ It is and I understand where you are coming from. The outsiders are just
>¸ trying to create havoc. They (some) have been here (Baptist N.G.) before
>¸ with the same little tricks and cute ploys without involving Romath.
>¸ As I said, she is often outspoken. Of course you or I have never went off
>¸ the deep end in a series :>).
>¸ In our case I think we get a little reactionary and words aren't an answer
>¸ for some things. In the case of Romath, she has some set "rules" which are
>¸ not uncommon and no one is going to change them.
>
>Elaine's not a bad egg, but she does have a strong crusading streak that she's
>allowed to get the better of her quite recently. She also likes to argue from
>a position of authority, which chafed quite a few people who were not under
>her authority. Most of her current "followers" began pestering her for that
>reason. It didn't help that she was (and to a great extent still is) woefully
>ignorant of the culture, policies, administration and mechanics of usenet. I
>admit to admiring her stick-to-it-ivness, but she needs to learn which fights
>she can win before leaping head first into the meatgrinder.

Don't go getting all soft on us now, Ben.

Lunc...@fuckyou.co.uk

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
On Thu, 13 May 1999 02:12:46 GMT, Lunc...@fuckyou.co.uk wrote:

>On Thu, 13 May 1999 04:49:53 GMT, 512euih3s@invalid (Ro.f34df┊)
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 12 May 1999 17:20:20 -0700, "Vernon O"
>><ver...@contractor.net> wrote:
>>

>>> He was 42 and it wasn't AIDS. I
>>>could not describe a Christian any better than he. It's one of those >times when you ask yourself, "Why the nice guys?"

>>**I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, Vernon.
>>Sincerely--
>>Elaine
>>http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/SPAM-INVESTIGATIONS
>>-----NO throwaway account identifications accepted---
>>And be sure to visit: http://www.ASPIB.org
>>and http://www.cdlc.com/infocntr/spam.htm
>>┊romath AT bigfoot.com or ┊Dr.Watson AT TheOffice.net
>>Helping to clean up the Internet-- one BYTE at a time!"
>> ICQ # 29587311
>
>You freakin hypocrite. You make insinuations to the sexuality of
>myself and Sergi, and you send your condolences. Try to sound more
>sincere when you say it Elaine. Two-faced, lying hag.

Excuse me, I meant to say, "You Fucking Hypocrite."
Vern, if I were you, I'd take her condolences with a grain of salt.
She is a homophobe, and would have probably spat on your friend as
looked at him. But then again, you're an asshole, and I don't give a
rat's ass about either of you.

Zazlee

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:14:38 -0400, Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> wrote:

>[acdia.chat removed for being non-existant group]
>

>--Romath-- wrote:
>
>> I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning,
>

>How ... clairvoyant you must be.

Well, obviously, she was more than likely reading the remainder of the
msgs from the day before...dont you ever read offline?

>> there are

>> numerous forgeries in my name---- either as

>> Romath
>> Real Romath, romathblowsgoats, etc....
>

>Do you blow goats?

>> One check of my own logs will immediately prove you wrong, and prove

>> without a doubt that it is not me who is making all those ridiculous

>> posts.
>
>Post proof.

>> I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned

>> to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.

>Let me try to understand this. First you apologize for crossposting

>a message and then say it is not you doing that. Yeesh! What a

>shooin for the Looney Maroon Award you make

Uhhhhhh, duuuuuuhhhhhhh, she meant it's not *her* posting with the
stupid false e-mail addresses......
Yeesh! What a shooin for the Looney Maroon Award you make.

Looney Maroon???? Would make more sense it it was a looney moron
award, considering maroon is a colour.

~*~ Zazlee ~*~

~Pat Burke wrote this after repeatedly bombing alt.ROMATH with
non-sensical posts full of non-serious chit chat for his personal use:

It is immaterial who you directed the message towards. This is a
serious newsgroup, not a chit-chat board for your personal use.

Cease bombing the group with nonsensical messages.

Pat~

Tip: It's whom not who.

呈rgi

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99

No.

http://www.plonk.com

>~*~ Zazlee ~*~
>
>~Pat Burke wrote this after repeatedly bombing alt.ROMATH with
>non-sensical posts full of non-serious chit chat for his personal use:
>
>It is immaterial who you directed the message towards. This is a
>serious newsgroup, not a chit-chat board for your personal use.
>
>Cease bombing the group with nonsensical messages.
>
>Pat~
>
>Tip: It's whom not who.

LunchLady

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99

Zazlee wrote in message <373a8386...@news.mpx.com.au>...

>On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:14:38 -0400, Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> wrote:
>

>>[acdia.chat removed for being non-existant group]
>>
>>--Romath-- wrote:
>>
>>> I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning,
>>
>>How ... clairvoyant you must be.
>Well, obviously, she was more than likely reading the remainder of the
>msgs from the day before...dont you ever read offline?
>>
>>> there are
>>> numerous forgeries in my name---- either as
>>> Romath
>>> Real Romath, romathblowsgoats, etc....
>>
>>Do you blow goats?
>>
>>> One check of my own logs will immediately prove you wrong, and prove
>>> without a doubt that it is not me who is making all those ridiculous
>>> posts.
>>
>>Post proof.
>>
>>> I apologize for crossposting this message---- but I want all concerned
>>> to realize it is NOT me who has been doing that.
>

>>Let me try to understand this. First you apologize for crossposting
>>a message and then say it is not you doing that. Yeesh! What a
>>shooin for the Looney Maroon Award you make
>
>Uhhhhhh, duuuuuuhhhhhhh, she meant it's not *her* posting with the
>stupid false e-mail addresses......
>Yeesh! What a shooin for the Looney Maroon Award you make.
>
>Looney Maroon???? Would make more sense it it was a looney moron
>award, considering maroon is a colour.
>
>~*~ Zazlee ~*~
>
>~Pat Burke wrote this after repeatedly bombing alt.ROMATH with
>non-sensical posts full of non-serious chit chat for his personal use:
>
>It is immaterial who you directed the message towards. This is a
>serious newsgroup, not a chit-chat board for your personal use.
>
>Cease bombing the group with nonsensical messages.
>
>Pat~
>
>Tip: It's whom not who.

Zazlee, I see you've been working diligently on your BI.
If you work really hard at it, you too can be just like your little friend,
Roachmoof.

Mycroft

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99

> Mycroft <XXXlo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > This may be the same "Romath" I tangled with earlier (I wasn't sure).
> > I don't have much respect for her reasoning powers.
> > Mycroft
> >

> It is and I understand where you are coming from. The outsiders are just
> trying to create havoc. They (some) have been here (Baptist N.G.) before
> with the same little tricks and cute ploys without involving Romath.
> As I said, she is often outspoken. Of course you or I have never went off
> the deep end in a series :>).

M: ! Guilty, I suppose. However, my encounters with "Romath" haven't been
about her going off the deep-end. I was just struck by her inability
(unwillingness) to follow any reasonable line of argument. As has been noted
elsewhere, she is overly fond of the argument from authority (her own), and
she is incapable of considering any other viewpoint, no matter the evidence
provided. She is very much the Pharisee.

> In our case I think we get a little reactionary and words aren't an answer
> for some things.

M: Agreed. Blows and kicks are.
(just kidding!)

Silence is better.

In the case of Romath, she has some set "rules" which are
> not uncommon and no one is going to change them.

M: Yes, I've encountered many such. They all have a tight little ball of
fear at the center of their souls. I really believe only the Holy Spirit can
cure this affliction (which I daily pray He do for me).

> I will say again also, that you may take a hit now and again, but stick
with
> us in the discussions. I like what you typically say. Let me also say
that
> the more I read from you, the more I am convinced of the non-importance of
> the anti-gay "crap" if you will excuse a paraphrase of a biblical term put
> into modern English.

M: Thanks.

> Maybe I am being a little melancholy today because a very dear friend who

> happened to be homosexual died yesterday. He was 42 and it wasn't AIDS.

> could not describe a Christian any better than he. It's one of those
times
> when you ask yourself, "Why the nice guys?"

Sorry to hear of your loss.
As to why the "nice guys"? This is one of those conundrums of life which
comes up again and again. Of course, the ultimate "nice guy" was unjustly
executed - and perhaps the answer lies there.
R,
Mycroft

> > --
> > Remove XXX to contact
> > Vernon O <ver...@contractor.net> wrote in message
> > >

> > > Mycroft <XXXlo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> of
> > >
> > > Romath is a woman named Elaine.
> > > She is a Baptist living in Canada.
> > > She is a church librarian.
> > > She has presented herself as an ice skater.
> > > She speaks her mind. I know you would not like some of what she says.
> > > She has led a strong campaign outside here against spam.
> > > The majority of posts lately with her name in "sender" have not been
> her.

> > > A bunch of school kids think it is fun to pick at her because she has
> been

> > > outspoken. They are basically sick and continue with the harassment
as
> > fun.
> > > At least three of them are being investigated as probable danger
points
> in
> > > the future.
> > > I almost got entrapped by responding, which is what the poor little
> things
> > > want.
> > > They make claims which if one has been on this N.G for any time are
> > > obviously blatentl lies. I add them to my block sender file as they
> > appear.
> > >
> > > So now you know very little more than you did before and that is
because
> > > that is all I have been able to read. When I found out about the
> > > investigation, I dropped everything to let it all take due course.

> sender
> > > and

> are

> prove
> ridiculous

> > concerned

notfalling4it┊

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
On Thu, 13 May 1999 01:49:12 GMT,
bal...@REMOVE.penis.dot.com.dot.net.com (the_mighty_balloo) wrote:

>Elaine's not a bad egg, but she does have a strong crusading streak >that she's allowed to get the better of her quite recently. She also likes >to argue from a position of authority, which chafed quite a few people >who were not under her authority.

**Balloo-- I never claimed any 'authority' at all. I made several
posting claiming to own alt.romath as a gag-- but of course, the
trolls thought I was literally claiming I owned it!
i also posted that (like victor Kiam) "I was so impressed, I bought
Usenet!" You'd think they'd have caught wise to that, but hell no--
they are so busy trying to defame people and make everyone else argue
that it went right over their empty heads.
As for the 'crusading streak'---- no way-- I simply have a damn good
sense of right and wrong, and I stick by that principle, despite
opposition.

> Most of her current "followers" began pestering her for that
>reason.

**I do not lay claim to any group of 'followers'.

> It didn't help that she was (and to a great extent still is) >woefully
>ignorant of the culture, policies, administration and mechanics of usenet.

**According to you, perhaps. Nevertheless, I've learned a lot since I
first began on Usenet, and spam investigating is one of the
byproducts. Just because I do not fall into a particular mold-- that
make me ignorant, unprincipled, or the equivalent.

>Iadmit to admiring her stick-to-it-ivness, but she needs to learn which >fights she can win before leaping head first into the meatgrinder.
**I do not intend to fight with the fools. They can have their fun at
someone else's expense, not mine. They've tried ALL this time to have
my account nuked, and failed miserably every time.
They keep trying by posting all manner of crap in my name, using my
exact identity, in efforts to have my 'posts' cancelled. Kramer even
went onto further dangerous territory, and posted a false message in
my name, using as the Message ID
> ViaOnet.on.ca
Nit a wise thing to do.
What the netscum element can't prove, they make up.
Time they gave it up.

>¸ I will say again also, that you may take a hit now and again, but stick with

>¸ us in the discussions. I like what you typically say.

**Thanks-- I'm oso pleased to hear there's at least 'something'
relatively 'good' about me------ :o/

>Let me also say that the more I read from you, the more I am >convinced of the non-importance of¸ the anti-gay "crap" if you will >excuse a paraphrase of a biblical term put¸ into modern English.

**Balloo--- that was taken from a post made quite some time ago, which
the moron element reposted to start up an old argument. I posted it
originally onto alt.religion.christian.baptist , as part of a
discussion on homosexuality, pro and con.
They simply reposted it in order to create further dissention. They
are never satisfied unless people are arguing with each other.

>¸ Maybe I am being a little melancholy today because a very dear >friend who happened to be homosexual died yesterday. He was 42 >and it wasn't AIDS. I could not describe a Christian any better than >he. It's one of those times when you ask yourself, "Why the nice >guys?"
**Well, I am indeed sorry to hear about your loss-- when I answered
this original;ly, I thought it was Vernon who wrote that----- I see
now it was not. Still, I am sorry to hear about your friend.
Elaine

the_mighty_balloo

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
get.stuffed.trolls.513@invalid (notfalling4it©®) escribió en artículo:
¸ bal...@REMOVE.penis.dot.com.dot.net.com (the_mighty_balloo) wrote:

¸ >Elaine's not a bad egg, but she does have a strong crusading streak >that
¸ she's allowed to get the better of her quite recently. She also likes >to
¸ argue from a position of authority, which chafed quite a few people >who were
¸ not under her authority.
¸ **Balloo-- I never claimed any 'authority' at all. I made several
¸ posting claiming to own alt.romath as a gag-- but of course, the
¸ trolls thought I was literally claiming I owned it!

It's all rhetoric, Elaine. You may have not explicitly stated that
you are an authority, but you have written from an assumed position
of authority. Your favored writing style leaves the implication
that you feel yourself to be unquestionable in your subject matter.
I do this myself quite frequently, but always with the knowledge that
doing so will annoy people into virulent vitriolic response.

¸ i also posted that (like victor Kiam) "I was so impressed, I bought

¸ Usenet!" You'd think they'd have caught wise to that, but hell no--
¸ they are so busy trying to defame people and make everyone else argue
¸ that it went right over their empty heads.

That is the game they are playing. I join in myself when I feel like
it. One of the tactics used in engaging in a flame war is to misrepresent
the position of your opponent.

¸ As for the 'crusading streak'---- no way-- I simply have a damn good

¸ sense of right and wrong, and I stick by that principle, despite
¸ opposition.

It takes a crusading streak to do what you've done in combatting UCE
spam, and there's nothing wrong with that in its place.

¸ > Most of her current "followers" began pestering her for that

¸ >reason.
¸ **I do not lay claim to any group of 'followers'.

By followers I was referring to the meowers following you around.

¸ > It didn't help that she was (and to a great extent still is) >woefully

¸ >ignorant of the culture, policies, administration and mechanics of usenet.
¸ **According to you, perhaps.

It's a fairly objective assessment, Elaine. Look above, you haven't
configured your newsreader to properly format the quoted material
you've included in your reply. It's a simple thing, and doesn't seem
important, but later you admit to some confusion in reading the
attributes, and believe several of Vernon's comments to be my own.
It's difficult to do well in a debating forum when you're unable to
tell who's saying what.

¸ Nevertheless, I've learned a lot since I

¸ first began on Usenet, and spam investigating is one of the
¸ byproducts. Just because I do not fall into a particular mold-- that
¸ make me ignorant, unprincipled, or the equivalent.

I don't think anyone has said that you are unprincipled, Elaine. They
will NOW, of course. <g> But the entire origin of your problems with
the meowers is your lack of knowledge concerning usenet. You've
charged off to battle without a map of the terrain, and your chosen
opponents know how to take advantage of that fact.

¸ >Iadmit to admiring her stick-to-it-ivness, but she needs to learn which

¸ >fights she can win before leaping head first into the meatgrinder.
¸ **I do not intend to fight with the fools. They can have their fun at
¸ someone else's expense, not mine. They've tried ALL this time to have
¸ my account nuked, and failed miserably every time.
¸ They keep trying by posting all manner of crap in my name, using my
¸ exact identity, in efforts to have my 'posts' cancelled. Kramer even
¸ went onto further dangerous territory, and posted a false message in
¸ my name, using as the Message ID
¸ > ViaOnet.on.ca
¸ Nit a wise thing to do.
¸ What the netscum element can't prove, they make up.
¸ Time they gave it up.

You've never learned the difference between "moral right" and "technical
correctness." You've moral justification for what you do, but that
doesn't count as much as technical correctness. As long as there is no
real system using the identifier "via0net.on.ca" then anyone can use it
as a "spam block." Every one of your recent difficulties has come from
your belief that "moral right" is enforcable on usenet, and it's not.
The only enforcement possible on usenet is "technically correct," the
following of the practices and policies that have evolved over the years
and maintained by the usenet community as a whole. The meowers, the
flonkers, the HFW and the Kook Kabal know these "rules" backward and
forward, and unless you learn them yourself you will forever be failing
in debate in these fora.

¸ >¸ I will say again also, that you may take a hit now and again, but stick

¸ with
¸ >¸ us in the discussions. I like what you typically say.
¸ **Thanks-- I'm oso pleased to hear there's at least 'something'
¸ relatively 'good' about me------ :o/
¸
¸ >Let me also say that the more I read from you, the more I am >convinced of
¸ the non-importance of¸ the anti-gay "crap" if you will >excuse a paraphrase
¸ of a biblical term put¸ into modern English.
¸ **Balloo---

Nope. That's either Vern, or the fellow to whom he was replying. You
snipped the attributes at the beginning of the post, and mangled the
quotation markers. Most people use the ">" while I use the "¸" to
denote items that I am quoting.

It also makes it easier to read if you leave a blank line between quoted
and original material.

¸ that was taken from a post made quite some time ago, which

¸ the moron element reposted to start up an old argument. I posted it
¸ originally onto alt.religion.christian.baptist , as part of a
¸ discussion on homosexuality, pro and con.

You've also been calling §ergi "serGAY" quite a bit. Homophobia
is considered a weakness on usenet, and it behooves one to remove
any trace of it from ones posts.

¸ They simply reposted it in order to create further dissention. They

¸ are never satisfied unless people are arguing with each other.

That _is_ the game, Elaine.

¸ >¸ Maybe I am being a little melancholy today because a very dear >friend who

¸ happened to be homosexual died yesterday. He was 42 >and it wasn't AIDS. I
¸ could not describe a Christian any better than >he. It's one of those times
¸ when you ask yourself, "Why the nice >guys?"
¸ **Well, I am indeed sorry to hear about your loss-- when I answered
¸ this original;ly, I thought it was Vernon who wrote that----- I see
¸ now it was not. Still, I am sorry to hear about your friend.

You were correct initially; and I also commiserate with Vernon on his loss.

Fluffy

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99

"ÖSñS" wrote:

> [...]

> >$>>winos and WHOOSH there go his pants again. Sure, he's insane,
> >$>>but there's no way he can hope to compete with Jeffrey Dahmer or
> >$>>Charles Manson. Romath may act like a kook, but she ain't exactly
> >$>>big time, certainly not by usenet standards.
> >$>
> >$>Good point. The one problem I have with giving her the CNOTM is that
> >$>she's been on the net for about two years. Granted, it was only
> >$>recently that we helped her blossom and reach full potential, but
> >$>she's still technically not a newbie.
> >$
> >$If you believe Romath to be terminally incorrigibly Clueless, that's what
> >$the Tar & Feathers are here for.
> >
> >That must mean that s/h/it qualifies for 3 awards. What is
> >needed for a grand slam?

> Is there such a thing as the Triple Crown of usenet ?

If Phoenix says so, it must be so.

> If Romath does win she can display the trophies next to
> her collection of auto-responses of confirmed kills
> for Hotmail accounts.
>
> >$>>¸ > meow
> >$>>¸ meow
> >$>>meow
> >$>meow
> >$meow
> >Meow.

Meow.

> >$>>¸ > Nice sig.
> >$>>¸ Thank you.
> >$>>Don't mention it.
> >$>Yours is nice too.
> >$So is yours.
> >My sig was donated to charity to help the homeless.
> >
> >$--
> >$"Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong. I'm mad but not ill"
> >$ "Werewolf Bridge" - Robert Anton Wilson
> >$--
> >$"This isn't ethnic cleansing... I'm an equal opportunity destroyer." - The 2-Belo
> >$--
> >$"Bill palmer is a state of deep unconsciousness." - The Net.Confessional Priest
>
> --
>
> Öberfeldkommandantur (Ret) Scratch-N-Sniff
> + KotAGoR I +
> + BBoH III +
> + Kettle Drum Player on His Imperial Majesties Slave Galley
> + TRLACaTS-BT IX +

§ergi

May 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/14/99
On Fri, 14 May 1999 03:20:39 GMT,
> [...]

>$>~*~ Zazlee ~*~
>$>
>$>~Pat Burke wrote this after repeatedly bombing alt.ROMATH with
>$>non-sensical posts full of non-serious chit chat for his personal use:
>$>
>$>It is immaterial who you directed the message towards. This is a
>$>serious newsgroup, not a chit-chat board for your personal use.
>$>
>$>Cease bombing the group with nonsensical messages.
>$>
>$>Pat~
>$>
>$>Tip: It's whom not who.
>$
>$Zazlee, I see you've been working diligently on your BI.
>$If you work really hard at it, you too can be just like your little friend,
>$Roachmoof.
>
>What type of fucked up name is Zazlee anyway?

I think it sounds like a porn star.

--
Lord §ergi of FluffyLand, KOTAGOR XXX
(bagde #e924387jsy928t6) PSL#24 BBOH #2
"alt.romath : The Studio 54 of USENET"
New Scotland Imperial Senator & Duke of Earls
President, alt.romath Gentleman's Club

se...@mailandnews.com

"Fuck the four line .sig rule."

_______. _______ .______ _______ __
/ || ____|| _ \ / _____|| |
| (----`| |__ | |_) | | | __ | |
\ \ | __| | / | | |_ | | |
.----) | | |____ | |\ \----.| |__| | | |
|_______/ |_______|| _| `._____| \______| |__|

-.- --- - .- --. --- .-. -..- -..- -..-

"As I stated in another message, these people are exact duplicates of the
group in Colorado that went on a killing spree."
-Vernon O compares the Romathians to mass murderers
<7fq8ea$t99$1...@nnrp02.primenet.com>

"get a grip on reality, sodomite.
You are lying, and you know it. Stop the blaspheming."
-Romath's sensitivity classes are paying off
<37275502...@news.vianet.on.ca>

"Now damn it, I want my own pedophile group just like bucky boy has.
Today!!"
-Richard <P_SV2.11572$cq2.7...@newscene.newscene.com>

"Ah, I see we are being helpful today. Please go away, keep quiet, or
stay on topic. And cut down your sig - it exceeds four lines."
-Tina Holmboe <7gnr8a$30l$1...@mimir.ifi.uio.no>

"It's that Romath obsession. Every sig Has to have her name in it at
least 10 times, quotes with her name etc.
Next one will be about, hmmmm, let me guess, Romath?
Obsessed."
-Zazlee <373a817a...@news.mpx.com.au>

redstar

May 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/15/99

ÖSñS

take that - it`s s`n`s !!!

not exactly Arkan , are you ?

Mannequin*

May 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/15/99
On Sat, 15 May 1999 02:08:22 +0100, "redstar"
<redstar...@redstar.central.com> wrote:

>ÖSńS

>take that - it`s s`n`s !!!
>
>not exactly Arkan , are you ?

For fuck's sake Redstar, get a cup of coffee, and sober up... You in
way too deep.

-Mannequin*
ICQ# 7999022
"Damned if I do, Damned if I don't"

the_mighty_balloo

May 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/18/99
se...@mailandnews.com (§ergi) escribió en artículo:
¸ Günter Bergmän wrote:
¸ > LunchLady begged for our kind understanding:
¸ >$ Zazlee wrote...
¸ >$> Fluffy <Flu...@meow.edu> wrote:
¸ >$>> --Romath-- wrote:

¸ >$>> [acdia.chat removed for being non-existant group]
¸ >$>>
¸ >$>>> I noticed that even long before I logged on this morning,

¸ >$>>
¸ >$>> How ... clairvoyant you must be.
¸ >$>

[...]

¸ >$

¸ >$ Zazlee, I see you've been working diligently on your BI.
¸ >$ If you work really hard at it, you too can be just like your little friend,
¸ >$ Roachmoof.
¸ >
¸ > What type of fucked up name is Zazlee anyway?

¸ > It sounds like some sort of disease.
¸
¸ I think it sounds like a porn star.

I've rented a few of Zazlees videos, and I liked her a lot better before
Jim South made her get the boob job. Her tits were smaller, but they
looked cute and natural. Now they look like bowling balls painfully
stuffed under stretching skin, and you can see the scars where they
removed her nipples to do the operation. But she did take both Ron
Jeremy and Marc Wallice up the poop chute at the same time. Was that
before or after Wallice tested + on his PCR/DNAs?

--
mhm15x1
Benjamin D. Capoeman

b...@lloo.at.REMOVE.penis.dot.com

LunchLady

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99

Mannequin* wrote in message <3741db01...@news.primary.net>...

>On Sat, 15 May 1999 02:08:22 +0100, "redstar"
><redstar...@redstar.central.com> wrote:
>

>>ÖSñS

>>take that - it`s s`n`s !!!
>>
>>not exactly Arkan , are you ?
>>

>For fuck's sake Redstar, get a cup of coffee, and sober up... You in
>way too deep.
>
>-Mannequin*
>ICQ# 7999022
>"Damned if I do, Damned if I don't"

he doesn't need a cup of coffee.. he's needs a sledgehammer upside the head.