SIGMA OFFERS HOME BASED JOB - DATA CONVERSION / TYPING

Sigma Networks - A BPO House

Aug 30, 2004, 10:58:15 AM8/30/04
SIGMA NETWORKS
A BPO House and Consultant
START YOUR HOME BUSINESS – LOWEST INVESTMENT – NO RISK

Email: bpo_...@yahoo.co.in

HOME BASED JOB (Offline)
Document Typing
Document Editing
Data Conversation – OCR
Image Scanning
Image Resizing and Image Titling
Data Entry – FoxPro
Govt. JOB (Govt. of India)

HOME BASED JOB (Online)
Emailing
AD-Placing
Documentation
On Line Customer Service Management
Banner Clicking.

Sigma Network is a 100% SPAM FREE Organization working in BPO industry
since 1996. Register with our company for SPAM FREE home business /
BPO jobs. We need only hard workers.
Jobs are Limited and time bounded. Register your name at earliest. We
will stop registering soon. So send a mail to our email.

Your registration charge will covered:
One year “ANTI SPAM” club membership
Processing Fees
Documentation Charges
List of the name of SPAM companies / firms
Information and Internet Charges
Expert Consultancy FEES
Name of Spam free companies who provides Home Based Job.
Other opportunities.

Before registering we will confirm about yourself.

So mail us with the following information:
1. Write subject “PLEASE SEND ME REGISTRATION FORM”
2. Your full name
3. Your Father’s / Husband’s full name
4. Your date of birth
5. Educational qualification
6. Professional qualification
7. Contact Telephone Number: Here you must specify the LAND LINE /
BASE phone number which is provided by Dept. of Telecommunication. If
you specify any MOBILE number, your application will be rejected.
8. Your full ADDRESS : (as mentioned bellow)
a. Street Address with Premises / House / Flat Number
b. Locality
c. City
d. POST OFFICE
e. POLICE STATION
f. DISTRICT
g. STATE
h. COUNTRY

After verifying your data our Personal Management Department will mark
your position for allotment of job and the information will be sent to
PRO. Then our PRO will contact you and send the registration form
through your mail.

Email: bpo_...@yahoo.co.in