<abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury Pope

Nomen Nescio

Dec 19, 2023, 4:02:54 PM12/19/23
TABLE OF CONTENTS
-----------------

1. Preamble.
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV and Titles)
3. Detail History
4. Inquiry
5. Rationale
6. List of Affected Newsgroups
7. Disruptive Intent and Purpose
8. Ultimatum from Team America
9. Recommended Courses of Action
10. Examples of Abusive Spam Messages

Preamble
--------

This is a complaint regarding serious Usenet spam abuse by a bot
account. The spammer transformed the age of Eternal September into a
dark age of Eternal Sucktember with his wholly unruly holy eternal
medical license.

This spammer has been intentionally flooding Usenet newsgroups with
the same canned posts tens of thousands of times. His posts repeat the
same trope of forcing everyone onto a religious diet of two pounds of
bread per day. The spammer spams a canned message about his eternal
medical license authorizing him to curse netizens. In his canned
bot messages he repeats the same religious curses against netizens,
calling them out by name and cursing them.

This message contains a biography, curriculum vitae, and description
of the spammer and its activities and recommends courses of action
for Usenet system administrators to curtail the abuse. To understand
and counter the raving spray-and-pray spam of this irrascible fake
gook puppet we must poke our tender digits into General Tso's
bloated chicken guts.

Curriculum Vitae (CV and Titles)
--------------------------------

Andrew Ben-Hua Chung,

is also known as

Saint Shihzu the Patron Saint of the Holy Shits
Saint Starvation
the Pillsbury Prophet
the Eternal Sucktember Honorary Kamikaze Mascot
the Breadman Messiah
the Hangry Heart Doctor Dietary Dictator
the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury Pope
the Medical Messiah with a Eternal Medical License
the Szechuan Sickpuppet
the Baguette Bodaggot
the Bun Burglar
the Breadroll Buddha
the Wonder Bread Wog
the Whacky Weissbrot Wog
the Fanatic Flatbread Funny Farmer
the Bible Banging Bread Bigot
the Korean Challa Kook
the Seoul Sesame Spammer
the Pyongyang Pastry Prophet
the Queer Bangkok Biscuiteer
the Gluten Gook
the Pot-Bellied Pyongyang Prophet Puppet
the Pita Puffer
the Bejing Bakery Boss Hogg
the Zymology Zipperhead
the Yangtze Yellow Yeasty
the Yellow Yeast Master
the Pillsbury Peril
the Sesame Seed Seoul Food Sultan
the Two-Pound President
the Pugnacious Cocaine Panda Bear
the Rice Paddy Protestant President.

Detail History
--------------

Chung runs a bot that has been posting and cross-posting the same
canned messages many tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands
of times. The spammer has used accounts from Eternal September,
News Demon, and High Winds Media to spray and pray. It appears that
Eternal September has taken some measure to thwart the spam. Ray Banana
grabbed a gat and went to battle. However there are derelict stragglers
among the Usenet administrative elite. News Demon and HighWinds appear
to not care, or to be tacitly complicit with the agenda to drown out
all religious speech with this bot spam.

This goofy, spam boss hoggety, pot-bellied Pyongyang pig has turned
this fragrant, sable age of Eternal September into a stinky, baby-shit
green, Eternal Sucktember.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub can see Chung's intent is to
annoy, harass, and drive away users of any and all religious-themed
newsgroups. He has tacit approval from News Demon and High as a Kite
Media. His messages serve no actual probitive speech purpose. The
purpose is to interfere with any actual real speech in the groups. The
Fuhrers at some Usenet posting hosts have refused to thwart their
pet Sesame Seed Sultan. It seems that their free speech policy which
defines free speech as any mountain of spam that interferes with the
free speech of everyone else. Mistaking Chung for a Japanese, the
News Demon and Hot Air Media Sucktemberites believe they are upholding
their reich treaty obligations with the Kamikaze News Kook by giving
him free reign to harass the ever-living fuck out of everyone like
a pugnacious cocaine Panda bear.

Inquiry
-------

If his tens of thousands of repostings and cross-postings sometimes
posting the same message dozens of times per day, do not constitute
spam and abuse, then I would ask:

what the fuck does constitute spam and abuse?

what kind of bar is being used by Sucktemberites to measure?

are these people even fucking sentient?

fo' real, dawg? dafuq?

Rationale
---------

This is not a complaint about a periodic re-post of some useful message
or information, or even a friendly flame meant to entertain. This
anorexic baguette bodaggot runs a bot that has reposted the same
messages so many times that his spam constitutes the Simba share of
messages in some very active newsgroups.

List of Affected Newsgroups
---------------------------

The Pillsbury Pope floods these newsgroups (and more):

talk.politics.guns
soc.culture.israel
sci.med.cardiology
alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
alt.religion.christianity
alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
alt.religion.christian.biblestudy
alt.religion.christian
alt.religion
alt.messianic
alt.christnet.christianlife
alt.bible.prophecy
alt.bible
alt.atheism

Disruptive Intent and Purpose
-----------------------------

If any inactive religious-oriented newsgroup becomes active with new
discussion, this Andrew Chung sockpuppet queues up his bot to start
posting in that group. It is an obvious disruption campaign.

Ultimatum from Team America
---------------------------

Somebody who knows the derelict peer admins should get in touch with
those Fuhrer geeks and read them the Allied Powers riot act. Let
them know that their honorary Aryan zip is not actually Japanese. And
encourage them to warn the Oriental Pillsbury Pope to cease and desist
and turn his bot off before Team America finds him and stuffs a ten
pound burlap sack of wet rice flour sideways up his bony ass.

Recommended Courses of Action
-----------------------------

Here are some recommended courses of action.

a. Revoke Andrew Chung's eternal medical license.
b. Revoke his posting privileges for the duration of the
newly-christened (haha) age of Eternal Sucktember.
c. Issue nocem cancellations for every canned bot message he has
ever posted. Parse the history and nuke all of of his spam.
d. Update terms of service to clearly define intentional and
protracted disruption as network abuse.
e. Update terms of service to define coordinated or sockpuppet
disruption as network abuse.
f. Be careful to clarify in terms of service that viewpoint
alone does not constitute network abuse, but other factors will
be weighed, such as a user using a bot to re-post and cross-post
the same message thousands of times.
g. Update terms of service to clarify that stalking, gangstalking,
psychological operations, and harassment constitute network abuse
regardless of viewpoint protection claims.
h. Temporarily blacklist Usenet peers that refuse to enforce
such reasonable anti-abuse measures or are grossly negligent in
addressing complaints of the kind of abuse detailed herein.

Examples of Abusive Spam Messages
---------------------------------

Here are some of the spammer's canned messages which have posted tens
of thousands or more times. In the first example he admits it is spam
by the numbering, "Again for a 488th time ....." :

From: HeartDoc Andrew <disc...@T3WiJ.com> Newsgroups:
alt.christnet.christianlife Subject: (Eve488) satan is **cursed** to
not be hungry at all. Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 04:50:22 -0500
posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1+daOk0P41zefNjaaGt3XpK" Cancel-Lock:
sha1:G7n/I7hYHP8D1Aq5YRblLELnQZw= X-Newsreader: Forte Agent
5.00/32.1171 Xref: nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com
alt.christnet.christianlife:1367476

Again for a 488th time, satan is not and never will be hungry at all
because GOD has cursed (Genesis 3:14) him to eat dust/dirt, which
isn't food, for the rest of his life for deceiving Eve, thereby making
him indeed cursed compared to those **angels** who ate food (Genesis
18:8) with the LORD under the tree near the tent of Abraham & Sarah.

The eternally condemned will lie about the above.
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

"Correction, he as an angel can not have hunger, let alone a digestive
system. Angels existed before creation and any food that came with it.
Recall, satan was thrown out of heaven before creation and food
sources or "dirt" existed, no? " -- eternally condemned servant (aka
woeful CMU wonder, servant of satan, et al) nymshifter

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/BD63rSXyu5E/m/aDlt-sMEAQAJ

Bottom line:

The eternally condemned are always in error because they can never be
in the Spirit of truth, Who is the
http://WDJW.great-site.net/HolySpirit

Proof:

Simply see **emphasis** in the 1st paragraph at the top above and the
following interactions with the eternally condemned on this topic:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/oEM4Tj0penc/m/ejL0EalPAQAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/oEM4Tj0penc/m/XVnCJe9SAQAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/93g6pmus0lE/m/pDRl95ZfAQAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/PO77JpPnnfE/m/sBEGT4nxAQAJ

And most recently:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/1V2v8BM167s/m/nNJvdM_nAQAJ

http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

From: HeartDoc Andrew <ach...@EmoryCardiology.com> Newsgroups:
alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,soc.culture.israel
Subject: <PAEDO> "spammingAndrzejIdiot/FORGErevED/disgustingBigot,"
like a moth to flame, eternally condemned KK (aka
SHPAMMER,SeymourSuzyChristian,STD.COM et al) fake-nymshifter returns to
be ever more cursed by GOD on 12/15/23 ... Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023
16:02:10 -0500 Organization: http://HeartMDPhD.com Lines: 266
posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18tSw8i7s/KStQd9+YMwQSy" Cancel-Lock:
sha1:B8qWbt5QaoTBAqrFPPXPjaTrj2g= X-Newsreader: Forte Agent
5.00/32.1171 Xref: nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com
alt.bible.prophecy:811800 alt.christnet.christianlife:1367520
sci.med.cardiology:277185 alt.atheism:6236317
soc.culture.israel:2103859

<PAEDO> 12/15/23 Andrzej/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/_iVmOb7q3_Q/m/E8L7TNNtAgAJ

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://WonderfullyHungry.org like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://WonderfullyHungry.org (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among
>these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition
which is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you
more than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of
>Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://WDJW.great-site.net/Redeemed want even more, so that
we're even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the
>stomach of the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name
>of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good
things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did
good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in
1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an
>> ongoing status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the
>> truth is not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us
>> our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his
>> word is not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare

Dec 19, 2023, 5:10:18 PM12/19/23
[snipped for brevity]

very entertaining writing style . . . haven't noticed a peep from this
character for a long time, at least not since unsubscribing from those
types of newsgroups many years ago . . . did find a couple of archived
message headers with message id "googlegroups.com" from summer of 2007:

>From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com>
>Subject: Re: Killfile
>Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
>Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2007 19:30:40 GMT

>From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com>
>Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy
>Subject: Re: Atheism dies as science finds GOD :-)
>Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 10:24:02 -0700

God Hates Spammers

Dec 19, 2023, 6:07:53 PM12/19/23
On Tue, 19 Dec 2023 22:10:11 +0000
D <nor...@mixmin.net> wrote:

> very entertaining writing style . . . haven't noticed a peep from this
> character for a long time, at least not since unsubscribing from those
> types of newsgroups many years ago . . . did find a couple of archived
> message headers with message id "googlegroups.com" from summer of
> 2007:

<snip>

It looks like Chung's little brother has instigated a similar spambot
denial-of-service attack on Daniel Winzen's free email service.

https://danwin1210.de/mail/register.php

<copy-paste> ..........................................................

Registration is disabled due to too many violations of the Terms of
Service

In the meantime, Cock.li is back open for registration as an
alternative provider.

One month with no registration and less than one day after re-opening
registrations our dear spammer started sending out his letters about
gods plagues again... So nope, registraition will stay closed until
2024. It may never re-open as long as this spammer keeps abusing my
mail service. Less than 0.3% in spam emails is enough to get my mail
service blacklisted, which has already happended multiple times because
of this spammer. I cannot allow all my mails being rejected by mail
servers simply because one person thinks he was chosen by god to send
out spam in the name of god.
......................................................... </copy-paste>

It is important to understand that these posts from religious kooks are
not genuine. The intent of the posts is to disrupt and deny service, and
nothing more. The spammer does not actually believe the messages he is
posting. He is being paid by someone to disrupt the service and prevent
the use of the service.

These kinds of criminal acts are being sponsored by governments,
rendering the governments criminal gangs with no legitimacy.

The Doctor

Dec 20, 2023, 10:05:57 AM12/20/23
In article <ult7o2$j8jq$1...@paganini.bofh.team>,
Heads up, Chung is using his highwinds account. Any contacts there?

And Ray keep up the good work blocking Chung at ES !
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca

SAINT SHIHTZU

Dec 21, 2023, 11:03:47 AM12/21/23
SAINT SHIHTZU DELUSIONAL NUT CASE PROFILE
Anointing His Holiness Andrew Chung Patron Saint of the Holy Shits

The Temple of Folk Heroes and Villains canonizes Andrew "Breadman"
Chung as the Patron Saint Shihtzu of the Holy Shits. His mission
to spread celiac disease and gluten poisoning to every human on
earth has earned him this honor.

His plan to a starve the population of America on a bread and holy
water diet earns him an honorary Branch Covidian fellowship. The
fact that he used a 96-hour inpatient psychiatric evaluation as an
opportunity for evangelism of his holy shits diet has earned him
the Medical Messiah award. For practicing medicine while he was himself
a patient in a psychiatric medical facility this saint earns the Airman
Murdock Medical Malpractice Award.

His dietetic evangelism got him arrested for trespass at a church.
It takes a special kind of character to manage catching criminal
charges during church services. For this feat Saint Shihtzu has
earned the Michael Christ Krispy award.

His dietetic evangelism has brought more people to worship upon
the porcelain throne than all pharmacy laxatives combined. This
wonderfully hungry (wangry) wingnut needs a colonoscopy performed
on his skull (to see his shit for brains).

SAINT SHIHTZU RANKS AND HONORS

Serial number: OICU812-2PD-OMER-92206

Rank: Kitchen Patrolman (Eternal KP Duty)

Beatific: Saint Shihtzu, Patron Saint of the Holy Shits

Beatific: Saint Shihtzu, Patron Saint of Diabolical Dibble Devils

Title: Hungry Heart Doctor

Title: His Hungriness

Title: Pillsbury Prophet

Title: Medical Messiah

Title: The Dr. Mengele of Medical Manna Magic

Title: His Hangry Holiness

Title: Pugnacious Cocaine Panda

Award: Eternal Medical License

Award: Michael Christ Krispy Award

SAINT SHIHTZU AUDIO AND VIDEO DOCUMENTARY

HeartDoc Andrew for President
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv89xuLjFAI

While pumping his bread and holy water diet, Saint Shihtzu had the
interviewer, "eating out of his hand," no pun intended.

SAINT SHIHTZU IMAGES

http://wdjw.great-site.net/gifs/ac2.jpg

SAINT SHIHTZU CHARACTERISTICS, FEATS, STATISTICS

Weapon of choice: hunger

Other weapons: bible verses

Other weapons: specially written, complex curses posted on Usenet

Other weapons: automated Usenet harassment robot

Casualties: dumpster-diving patient who died from malnutrition

Casualties: himself (eventually)

Casualties: various newsgroups unusable due to his spam messages

Achievement: non-expiring eternal medical license

Achievement: practicing medicine while inpatient at a nut house

Achievement: Airman Murdock Award for practicing medicine while nuts.

Achievement: re-branding Chinese hunger torture as a diet plan

Achievement: Declared schizophrenic for preaching the gospel of
his bread diet. The Doctor who declared him delusional is named,
Dr. Weichbrodt. The name "Weichbrodt" sounds a lot like German for
"white bread" and is quite a coincidence.

Achievement: coined the term, "angry hunger" which may suggest he
is responsible for the Georgian neologism, "hangry"

Achievement: arrested for trespassing at a church while preaching

SAINT SHIHTZU QUOTES AND HOLY WRITINGS

website: http://wonderfullyhungry.org/

"I am simply wonderfully hungry ..."

"While wonderfully hungry, I am not afraid of dying because I have
died and been resurrected (...) GOD can always resurrect me
again but even if He doesn't, this campaign promise is still the
right thing to do."

"America really needs a wonderfully hungry President to lead by
example how to stop the terrible misbehavior of the terribly
hungry (more commonly known as the "hangry")."

SAINT SHIHTZU HOLY RELICS

biblical biscuits

biblical bread recipes

original 2PD-OMER diet plan index card

petrified 2-lb. bread turds

eternal medical license card

portable food scale (blessed by a head shrink)

Sn!pe

Dec 21, 2023, 11:16:55 AM12/21/23
The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

> Heads up, Chung is using his highwinds account. Any contacts there?
>
> And Ray keep up the good work blocking Chung at ES !

Also Paganini via Tor.

--
^Ď^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon likes the closure of Google's Web2News gateway.

Andrew

Dec 21, 2023, 11:30:49 AM12/21/23
SAINT SHIHTZU wrote:
> Achievement: Declared schizophrenic for preaching the gospel of
> his bread diet. The Doctor who declared him delusional is named,
> Dr. Weichbrodt. The name "Weichbrodt" sounds a lot like German for
> "white bread" and is quite a coincidence.

(after a whole lot of snipping)

"Weichbrot" could be translated as "weak bread" or "soft bread", which
is probably better than trying to munge "Weissbrot" (white bread) in
ways it's not supposed to be munged.

Dec 21, 2023, 12:07:44 PM12/21/23
"casper milquetoast" was popular back in barney google days . . .

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=casper+milquetoast

Dec 21, 2023, 12:22:45 PM12/21/23
that "wonderfully hungry" bit . . . so this spammer is still active?

The Doctor

Dec 21, 2023, 7:13:11 PM12/21/23
In article <1qm3jtn.ull2i1jprv0mN%snip...@gmail.com>,
Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com> wrote:
>The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>
>> Heads up, Chung is using his highwinds account. Any contacts there?
>>
>> And Ray keep up the good work blocking Chung at ES !
>>

>Also Paganini via Tor.

Got you!

>--
>^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator
>
>My pet rock Gordon likes the closure of Google's Web2News gateway.

Ivo Gandolfo

Dec 21, 2023, 7:34:12 PM12/21/23
On 22/12/2023 01:13, The Doctor wrote:

>> Also Paganini via Tor.
>>

> Got you!

??!???!? wat?

--
Ivo Gandolfo

Sn!pe

Dec 21, 2023, 7:52:03 PM12/21/23
Ivo Gandolfo <use...@bofh.team> wrote:

> On 22/12/2023 01:13, The Doctor wrote:
> >>
> >> Also Paganini via Tor.
> >>

> > Got you!
> >

> ??!???!? wat?

In this thread:-

--
^Ď^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

Sn!pe

Jan 27, 2024, 9:28:36 AMJan 27
Chez <inv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 21 Dec 2023, snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) posted some
>
> > The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> >
> >> Heads up, Chung is using his highwinds account. Any contacts there?
> >>
> >> And Ray keep up the good work blocking Chung at ES !
> >>

> > Also Paganini via Tor.
>
> Makes it tough for you to try and stalk them, hunh?

Who is stalking whom, Chez?

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Anonymous

Feb 3, 2024, 6:42:49 AMFeb 3

> > In the meantime, Cock.li is back open for registration as an
> > alternative provider.

I wouldn't touch your cock.li with a ten-inch pole!