alt.checkmate flooder

8 views
Skip to first unread message

Sn!pe

unread,
Oct 9, 2021, 7:15:44 PMOct 9
to
[writing as a user of alt.checkmate]

Please be aware that the perpetrator of the recent Neodome floods
attacking alt.checkmate is still attacking the group, this time by
attempting to get the group dropped by as many News services as
he can persuade to do so. Some services have already acceded,
notably aioe and, I'm told, Google Groups. I urge News admins who
care about free speech not to do so.

The perpetrator is easily recognised by his excessive use of emojis in
articles posted using his own home-made News agent, also malformed
headers.

--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈

unread,
Nov 5, 2021, 11:23:01 PMNov 5
to
On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 00:15:43 +0100, LO AND BEHOLD; WARNING:
"Injection-Info: snipe.eternal-september.org" detected, therefore some
british guy who was apprehended by bobbies in Lancashire having been
accused of molesting several stones and pebbles in the area is on the
loose once again. He may possibly be spotted in his natural
environment of usenet ko0k froups demonstrating his UPA where he
pretends that he's a bird that somehow is also a telepathic/spiritual
conduit for a pet rock named Gordon that he purchased from a Roma
fortune teller while completely fscked on lsd in 1971. He presently
poasts his fascist and white supremacist-leaning sentiments using
upwards of 3 ridiculous nyms including: "snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)"
DO NOT APPROACH HIM, as he has a pointy beak and is very very angry at
the way that the tide is turning for white privilege and he determined
that the following was of great importance and subsequently decided to
freely share it with us in <1pgt44x.3kr6oahrp8c6N%snip...@gmail.com>:

=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=✡[writing✡as✡a✡user✡of✡alt.checkmate]
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=✡
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=✡Please✡be✡aware✡that✡the✡perpetrator✡of✡the✡recent✡Neodome✡floods
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=✡attacking✡alt.checkmate✡is✡still✡attacking✡the✡group,✡this✡time✡by
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=✡attempting✡to✡get✡the✡group✡dropped✡by✡as✡many✡News✡services✡as✡he✡can✡
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=✡persuade✡to✡do✡so.✡✡Some✡services✡have✡already✡acceded,✡notably✡aioe
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=✡and,✡I'm✡told,✡Google✡Groups.✡✡I✡urge✡News✡admins✡who✡care✡about✡free
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=✡speech✡not✡to✡do✡so.✡
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=✡
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=✡The✡perpetrator✡is✡easily✡recognised✡by✡his✡excessive✡use✡of✡emojis✡in
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=✡articles✡posted✡using✡his✡own✡home-made✡News✡agent,✡also✡malformed
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=✡headers.✡
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=✡

i've never used neodome. ever.

HTH, klownshoe.

you seem more worried about ME than you are about people abusing usenet. i mean... you were fine with people posting threats at /me/... but becuse i wrote a script to dump fake kook awards you think every bot is me, now?

i think you might be mad*, bro.

perhaps you sound similar to the kensinads with their screetchy complaints of abusive newsfroups being dumped.

here's a swell tip for you and the other AC lunatics:

"don't shit where you eat" - Anonymous non-idiot.

* the BRITISH version of "mad".

<http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=<%24.B1HqkTf.%40checkmate.orgy.%3D%3FUTF-8%3FQ%3F%3DF0%3D9F%3D8F%3DB3%3DEF%3DB8%3D8F%3DE2%3D80%3D8D%3DF0%3D9F%3D8C%3D88%3F%3D>>
Subject: LMAO @ clownMate!
Message-ID: <$.B1HqkTf.@checkmate.orgy.=?UTF-8?Q?=F0=9F=8F=B3=EF=B8=8F=E2=80=8D=F0=9F=8C=88?=>

https://imgur.com/jTohqpD

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

Jen Dershmender hilariously commenting on the disheveled shuffling of Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> (of alt.checkmate) in https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/JoB2cpB9gZA/m/RaHcHEcaBAAJ :

"he's always making lemons out of lemonade. for instance: when your novelty newsfroup gets dropped from two servers due to abuse you could have stopped instead of sit on the sidelines cheering with the pom-poms and pleated skirt, you gotta look on the bright side."

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/ncxChBuKYgA/m/gcMJCBD3CAAJ
gh0stanon
Apr 15, 2021, 9:47:18 PM
to
lol sorry about that. fun times though
--
+++>> gh0stAnon <<+++
cloakn3kcia4pnos.onion port 6697 ssl
cloa...@REMOVEriseup.net
Twitter: @locogh0st

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/DbfQkL2tXwo/m/Mi-ALXYjBQAJ
luv
unread,
Aug 16, 2021, 3:25:54 PM
to
Me and my crew are looking for more peeps throughout the country to join our organization
for mayhem and mischief purposes. If you join you will need to meet personally with one
of our members to be thouroughly vetted. Some of the things you can expect to have to do
may include things like protesting an area, visiting with someone, etc..

If interested, email cr4ckedKl0wn@protonmail dot com

--
Cr4ck3d Kl0wn



























































































































































































Sn!pe

unread,
Nov 6, 2021, 8:25:00 PMNov 6
to
[Followup-To: excludes alt.usenet.kooks - NSP mandated]
[Subject restored]

I'm top posting this because of the absurd cruft quoted below.

I have some news for you: I do not respect you because of
your obvious disdain for long-standing custom and practise
of Usenet. I will not respond to net-abusers; go away and
stop making an exhibition of yourself.

-- Sn!pe



??????????Jen?????????? Dershmender???????????????????? <ro...@127.0.0.1>
wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 00:15:43 +0100, LO AND BEHOLD; WARNING:
> "Injection-Info: snipe.eternal-september.org" detected, therefore some
> british guy who was apprehended by bobbies in Lancashire having been
> accused of molesting several stones and pebbles in the area is on the
> loose once again. He may possibly be spotted in his natural environment
> of usenet ko0k froups demonstrating his UPA where he pretends that he's a
> bird that somehow is also a telepathic/spiritual conduit for a pet rock
> named Gordon that he purchased from a Roma fortune teller while completely
> fscked on lsd in 1971. He presently poasts his fascist and white
> supremacist-leaning sentiments using upwards of 3 ridiculous nyms
> including: "snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)" DO NOT APPROACH HIM, as he has a
> pointy beak and is very very angry at the way that the tide is turning for
> white privilege and he determined that the following was of great
> importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> <1pgt44x.3kr6oahrp8c6N%snip...@gmail.com>:
>
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=?[writing?as?a?user?of?alt.checkmate]
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=?
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=?Please?be?aware?that?the?perpetrator?of?t
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=?he?recent?Neodome?floods
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=?attacking?alt.checkmate?is?still?attackin
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=?g?the?group,?this?time?by
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=?attempting?to?get?the?group?dropped?by?as
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=??many?News?services?as?he?can?
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=?persuade?to?do?so.??Some?services?have?al
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=?ready?acceded,?notably?aioe
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=?and,?I'm?told,?Google?Groups.??I?urge?New
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=?s?admins?who?care?about?free
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=?speech?not?to?do?so.?
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=?
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=?The?perpetrator?is?easily?recognised?by?h
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=?is?excessive?use?of?emojis?in
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=?articles?posted?using?his?own?home-made?N
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=?ews?agent,?also?malformed headers.?
> =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=?
>
> i've never used neodome. ever.
>
> HTH, klownshoe.
>
> you seem more worried about ME than you are about people abusing usenet.
> i mean... you were fine with people posting threats at /me/... but becuse
> i wrote a script to dump fake kook awards you think every bot is me, now?
>
> i think you might be mad*, bro.
>
> perhaps you sound similar to the kensinads with their screetchy complaints
> of abusive newsfroups being dumped.
>
> here's a swell tip for you and the other AC lunatics:
>
> "don't shit where you eat" - Anonymous non-idiot.
>
> * the BRITISH version of "mad".
>
> <http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=<%24.B1HqkTf.%40checkmate.or
> gy.%3D%3FUTF-8%3FQ%3F%3DF0%3D9F%3D8F%3DB3%3DEF%3DB8%3D8F%3DE2%3D80%3D8D%3D
> F0%3D9F%3D8C%3D88%3F%3D>> Subject: LMAO @ clownMate! Message-ID:
> <$.B1HqkTf.@checkmate.orgy.=?UTF-8?Q?=F0=9F=8F=B3=EF=B8=8F=E2=80=8D=F0=9F=
> 8C=88?=>
>
> https://imgur.com/jTohqpD


%

unread,
Nov 6, 2021, 8:31:25 PMNov 6
to
is this anything

Checkmate

unread,
Nov 6, 2021, 9:29:54 PMNov 6
to
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.

On Sat, 6 Nov 2021 17:31:19 -0700, % had the audacity to say the following:

[PIGGYBACKING Poofie Wiffle's post]


> >> i mean... you were fine with people posting threats at /me/...

I admit... I never gave a fuck, not even a shit or a rat's ass.


> >> but becuse
> >> i wrote a script to dump fake kook awards you think every bot is me, now?

I always suspected it was you, and then one day you admitted you deliberately
flooded alt.checkmate with thousands of gibberish garbage posts. That's
willful and deliberate abuse of Usenet servers, yet you like to post TOS rules
for everyone else to read, and somehow don't get the connection that you're a
hypocritical son of a crack whore and a sissified, limp-wristed, butt-sniffing
gay gender queer... and you've probably got a load of AIDS up your manhole.


--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021
all rights reserved

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
***************************************************
"I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
kensi." -Nadegda
Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$2...@dont-email.me>
***************************************************

AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Awards (Post-Burnore)
Co-winner Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker
award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker award, Feb 2012

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Checkmate

unread,
Nov 6, 2021, 10:46:00 PMNov 6
to
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.

On Sat, 06 Nov 2021 19:35:31 -0600, Skeeter had the audacity to say the
following:


>
> On Sat, 6 Nov 2021 18:29:44 -0700, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> >Checkmate.
> >
> >On Sat, 6 Nov 2021 17:31:19 -0700, % had the audacity to say the following:
> >
> >[PIGGYBACKING Poofie Wiffle's post]
> >
> >
> >> >> i mean... you were fine with people posting threats at /me/...
> >
> >I admit... I never gave a fuck, not even a shit or a rat's ass.
> >
> >
> >> >> but becuse
> >> >> i wrote a script to dump fake kook awards you think every bot is me, now?
> >
> >I always suspected it was you, and then one day you admitted you deliberately
> >flooded alt.checkmate with thousands of gibberish garbage posts. That's
> >willful and deliberate abuse of Usenet servers, yet you like to post TOS rules
> >for everyone else to read, and somehow don't get the connection that you're a
> >hypocritical son of a crack whore and a sissified, limp-wristed, butt-sniffing
> >gay gender queer... and you've probably got a load of AIDS up your manhole.
> and he's a goony goo goo

Whoa... hold on now. Let's not take this TOO far!

%

unread,
Nov 7, 2021, 12:02:31 AMNov 7
to
On 2021-11-06 8:18 p.m., Skeeter wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Nov 2021 19:45:48 -0700, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate.
>>
>> On Sat, 06 Nov 2021 19:35:31 -0600, Skeeter had the audacity to say the
>> following:
>>
>>
>>>
>>> On Sat, 6 Nov 2021 18:29:44 -0700, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>>>> Checkmate.
>>>>
>>>> On Sat, 6 Nov 2021 17:31:19 -0700, % had the audacity to say the following:
>>>>
>>>> [PIGGYBACKING Poofie Wiffle's post]
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>>> i mean... you were fine with people posting threats at /me/...
>>>>
>>>> I admit... I never gave a fuck, not even a shit or a rat's ass.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>>> but becuse
>>>>>>> i wrote a script to dump fake kook awards you think every bot is me, now?
>>>>
>>>> I always suspected it was you, and then one day you admitted you deliberately
>>>> flooded alt.checkmate with thousands of gibberish garbage posts. That's
>>>> willful and deliberate abuse of Usenet servers, yet you like to post TOS rules
>>>> for everyone else to read, and somehow don't get the connection that you're a
>>>> hypocritical son of a crack whore and a sissified, limp-wristed, butt-sniffing
>>>> gay gender queer... and you've probably got a load of AIDS up your manhole.
>>> and he's a goony goo goo
>>
>> Whoa... hold on now. Let's not take this TOO far!
>
> My bad.
>
and he's got no driveway

🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈

unread,
Nov 7, 2021, 1:33:03 AMNov 7
to
On Sat, 6 Nov 2021 21:02:25 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; %
<purse...@gmail.com> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<otKdnUPQ28ZM0hr8...@giganews.com>:

=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= On 2021-11-06 8:18 p.m., Skeeter wrote:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= On Sat, 6 Nov 2021 19:45:48 -0700, 💩 <ricks...@gmail.com>
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= wrote:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= 💩. On Sat, 06 Nov 2021 19:35:31 -0600, Skeeter had the audacity
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= to say the following:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= On Sat, 6 Nov 2021 18:29:44 -0700, 💩 <ricks...@gmail.com>
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= wrote:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= 💩. On Sat, 6 Nov 2021 17:31:19 -0700, % had the audacity to say
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= the following: [PIGGYBACKING Poofie Wiffle's post]
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= i mean... you were fine with people posting threats at /me/...
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= I admit... I never gave a fuck, not even a shit or a rat's ass.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= but becuse i wrote a script to dump fake kook awards you think every bot
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= is me, now?
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= I always suspected it was you, and then one day you admitted you
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= deliberately flooded alt.checkmate with thousands of gibberish garbage
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= posts. That's willful and deliberate abuse of Usenet servers, yet you
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= like to post TOS rules for everyone else to read, and somehow don't get
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= the connection that you're a hypocritical son of a crack whore and a
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= sissified, limp-wristed, butt-sniffing gay gender queer... and you've
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= probably got a load of AIDS up your manhole.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= and he's a goony goo goo
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Whoa... hold on now. Let's not take this TOO far!
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= My bad.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= and he's got no driveway
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

it's weird how whining about jen is all the rage, these days.

YAY

<http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=<%24.B1HqkTf.%40checkmate.orgy.%3D%3FUTF-8%3FQ%3F%3DF0%3D9F%3D8F%3DB3%3DEF%3DB8%3D8F%3DE2%3D80%3D8D%3DF0%3D9F%3D8C%3D88%3F%3D>>
Subject: LMAO @ clownMate!
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages