PAGANINI.BOFH.TEAM FLOODING alt.checkmate

Max Pwner

Jul 3, 2022, 1:23:23 AM7/3/22
...and for some unknown reason, people are trying to put the blame on me?

Can Ivo please do something about the thousands of posts that his server is
spewing before the resident pedophile in alt.checkmate (AKA: Checkmate)
tries to use it as an excuse to go RL on me even more?

TIA

--
♪ MAX POWER ♪
♪ HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ♪

Max Pwner

Jul 3, 2022, 1:26:32 AM7/3/22
Here's the script that user locogh0st is using for his l4m3r-sp0rge attack.

https://github.com/locogh0st/cack/blob/main/bash.cack

If you search his posting history, you'll see that he enjoys all things MAGA and FAG-A.

HAND

The Doctor

Jul 3, 2022, 9:04:43 AM7/3/22
In article <$1$$lT8Oy58t63X...@209.56.38.30>,
Yet another idiot?
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca
To use too much mercy is to end up with too little. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

Sn!pe

Jul 3, 2022, 10:41:09 AM7/3/22
The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

> In article <$1$$lT8Oy58t63X...@209.56.38.30>,
> Max Pwner <Pwner2theM@a.x> wrote:
> >...and for some unknown reason, people are trying to put the blame on me?
> >
> >Can Ivo please do something about the thousands of posts that his server is
> >spewing before the resident pedophile in alt.checkmate (AKA: Checkmate)
> >tries to use it as an excuse to go RL on me even more?
> >
> >TIA
> >
> >--
> >â˙ª MAX POWER â˙ª
> >â˙ª HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME â˙ª
> >â˙ª YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH â˙ª
> >â˙ª BUT YOU MUSTN'T TOUCH â˙ª
> >â˙ª HIS NAME SOUNDS GOOD IN YOUR EAR â˙ª
> >â˙ª BUT WHEN YOU SAY IT, YOU MUSTN'T FEAR â˙ª
> >â˙ª 'CAUSE HIS NAME CAN BE SAID â˙ª
> >â˙ª BY ANYONE... â˙ª
>
> Yet another idiot?

Quite so.