Call for UDP: Dizum.com

Dizum UDP sponsor

Apr 19, 2004, 7:08:37 PM4/19/04

100 identical posts each and every day. dizum.com ignores abuse reports.
It is time to disconnect Dizum from the rest of the internet.

here is a sample:

*** start of quote ***

From: "privacy.at Anonymous Remailer" <mixm...@remailer.privacy.at>
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <ab...@remailer.privacy.at>.
Subject: Sassaman remop, make your SPONSORING public
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,alt.cotse,sci.crypt
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 00:49:57 +0200 (CEST)

*** end of quote ***

Peter Hucker

Apr 19, 2004, 7:52:35 PM4/19/04
Agreed - I've reported several people to them with no effect.

--
A note left for a pianist from his wife: "Gone Chopin, have Liszt, Bach in a Minuet."

HellBoy

Apr 19, 2004, 8:41:14 PM4/19/04

If ever an ISP deserved the Usenet Death Penalty, this one does.

It has been spewing out 100 identical posts per day for as far back
as my ISP's cache goes.

Peter Hucker <peter....@btconnect.com> says...

Peter Hucker

Apr 19, 2004, 8:53:29 PM4/19/04
Another one is altnet. It's where all the trolls go when they get kicked off the
regular ISPs.

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

Apr 19, 2004, 9:33:30 PM4/19/04
In article <1088n03...@corp.supernews.com>

Dizum UDP sponsor <ab...@dizum.com> wrote:

> 100 identical posts each and every day. dizum.com ignores abuse reports.
> It is time to disconnect Dizum from the rest of the internet.

Shut up, dickweed.

Nomen Nescio

Apr 19, 2004, 11:10:01 PM4/19/04
In article <lhu880dpmfmqp0voi...@4ax.com>
Eelbash CHINK <ad...@eelbash.yi.org> wrote:

How surprising. Frog-Admin the flooder floods through a remailer,
then Frog's Mini-Me the Eelbash CHINK screams to have Frog's victim
cut off the net.

Then he expects anyone to buy this shit.

Go DIE, you MAOIST FUCK! WE don't need you!

HellBoy

Apr 19, 2004, 11:31:40 PM4/19/04

Eelbash Admin wrote:

>HellBoy wrote:
>
>>Peter Hucker <peter....@btconnect.com> says...

>>If ever an ISP deserved the Usenet Death Penalty, this one does.
>>
>>It has been spewing out 100 identical posts per day for as far back
>>as my ISP's cache goes.
>>
>>>Agreed - I've reported several people to them with no effect.
>>
>- From reading Dizum's policy - the one you get if you send an email
>to the abuse address, it appears the operator will not filter these
>sorts of posts unless there are so many as to constitute denial of
>service, in the operator's opinion, to the newsgroup readers, which
>is probably just another way of saying he will never filter them.
>
>I agree that dizum should be given a UDP; and don't forget
>mixm...@remailer.privacy.at which is the remailer that seems to
>carry most of the repetitious crap messages.
>
>The remailer system would be better off without those two entities.
>God knows, the newsgroups abused by the crap they are so happy to
>forward would be better off as well.

I was under the ipression that a mixmaster remailer has no way
of knowing the content of what passes through it. Is this true?
If so, mixm...@remailer.privacy.at seems to be off the hook, and
it's all dizum.com's fault.

There are other mail2news gateways that pay attention to abuse
reports and won't accept 100 identical messages per day.

We need a UDP. Who are the upstream ISPs for Dizum? Who here
is ready to start autocancelling aeverything from Dizum?
WHERE ARE THE SPAM FIGHTERS???

100 identical posts each and every day. dizum.com ignores abuse reports.
It is time to disconnect Dizum from the rest of the internet.

here is a sample:

HellBoy

Apr 19, 2004, 11:34:50 PM4/19/04

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:

>Dizum UDP sponsor <ab...@dizum.com> wrote:
>>
>> 100 identical posts each and every day. dizum.com ignores abuse reports.
>> It is time to disconnect Dizum from the rest of the internet.
>
>Shut up, dickweed.

go fuck yourself, spammer. i have a spare $5 so i will be fucking your mother.

Anonymous

Apr 20, 2004, 3:38:07 AM4/20/04
In article <lhu880dpmfmqp0voi...@4ax.com>, Eelbash Admin <ad...@eelbash.yi.org>
wrote:

<SNIP>

Stop Eelbash NUTS
Stop Eelbash NONSENSE
Stop Eelbash RAT
Stop Eelbash insanity
Stop Eelbash CHINK
Eelbash TOO MUCH

QUESTION:
Who is that Eelbash?

HISTORY:
That Eelbash bozo is a clown and a troll who has been looming around for nearly
4 years.
Don't mistake a "regular" (troll) with a knowledgeable person: that self-proclaimed
"remop" is not even a remailer user. In the past, he proved himself unable
to check a PGP signature, didn't know 'mixmaster was a remailer', has made
countless blunders and bungles and got ridicule from every single technical
topic he wanted to talk about.
Besides false or inaccurate or misleading technical misinformation, his posts
are about his avowed mental illness, or for bashing remops or real freedom
fighters: he likes to quarrel with every one, and stir shit. Sometimes, it
is even pure delirium (when he misses his dried eels and other Chink food?)
One of his last actions was to start wrecking your posts by filtering out words
that he deemed inappropriate, then he set up another bungled troll device of
blocking newsgroups just to try to grab some sympathy, after he had been exposed
as a troll and technically incompetent.

The worst though being his confession of illegally rummaging through your private
unencrypted mail.

But now he wants your PGP key too so he can tip off the Chinese authorities
about who is posting what.

Of course, he refuses to apologize.

Ignore him completely, killfile him, respect others' killfiles

KILLFILE:
To put him in your killfile, put "Author: Eelbash" and "Author: Bogg"
That will make disappear both him and people who warn about him
If you want to tell him to buzz off, or warn about him,
use a nickname containing "Eelbash" (Eelbash Hater, Eelbash Sucks,...)
to accomodate such killfile for "regulars", and still warn newbies

COURAGE:
Eelbash is getting _no_ answer from apas any more.
He has to crosspost to various newsgroups to try to grab some attention.
In a few months, it will be gone.

Stop Eelbash MADNESS
Stop Eelbash RAT
Stop Eelbash INSANITY
Stop Eelbash NONSENSE
Stop Eelbash NUTS
Eelbash TOO MUCH

Nomen Nescio

Apr 20, 2004, 3:40:02 AM4/20/04

Nomen Nescio

Apr 20, 2004, 4:20:02 AM4/20/04

Nomen Nescio

Apr 20, 2004, 4:40:02 AM4/20/04

Anonymous

Apr 20, 2004, 7:25:23 AM4/20/04
>Don't you DARE pull that "post the same thing over and over" crap in
>news.admin.net-abuse.usenet! You are messing with the big boys this time...

Superb troll bait post (probably not coming from a NANAU regular but from Pangborn
or similar), but it I'll bite as this is just _too_ delicious and delectable
and I thank you for the great laugh.

Now FYI: Dizum is widely respected and appreciated within the remailer 'community',
and other than confined to APAS (being abused by Frog/Script Kiddie) I haven't
really seen it being a soure of flood. I think Dizum's operator has low tolerance
on idiots shouting 'abuse' though.

Certainely I have seen supernews abuse many times of which they have _never_
responded to some of the spam emminating from them in some groups I read.

As for the actual post to which you are replying on, I'm afraid I agree with
it the contents of that post. Eelbash admin is a kook, a trouble maker and
a troll who has caused nothing but problems and mistrust in APAS and related
groups. I suggest the big boys would be better of targeting their UDP on him.

privacy.at Anonymous Remailer

Apr 20, 2004, 7:45:14 AM4/20/04
to mail...@news.gradwell.net

In article <1089tb6...@corp.supernews.com>

Dizum Hater <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

> Don't you DARE pull that "post the same thing over and over" crap in
> news.admin.net-abuse.usenet! You are messing with the big boys this time...

Yawn.

Alex de Joode

Apr 20, 2004, 8:09:01 AM4/20/04
In alt.privacy.anon-server Eelbash Admin <ad...@eelbash.yi.org> wrote:

: He doesn't like people saying bad things about him? I don't blame him
: for that; I don't like it either.

Saying 'bad' things about me is not something that is bad in itself ..

--
Exit! Stage Left!

Nomen Nescio

Apr 20, 2004, 8:30:02 AM4/20/04
In article <ci3a80pffp93f7d36...@4ax.com>
Eelbash Admin <ad...@eelbash.yi.org> wrote:

> >As for the actual post to which you are replying on, I'm afraid I agree with
> >it the contents of that post. Eelbash admin is a kook, a trouble maker and
> >a troll who has caused nothing but problems and mistrust in APAS and related
> >groups. I suggest the big boys would be better of targeting their UDP on him.

> Nice try at misdirection, but the complaint is about flooding by
> Dizum, not Eelbash.

Just fuck off, you brain-dead troll. We know your buddy Frog is doing the flooding,
as a layup to your attempt to destroy two remailers. Do you think anyone doesn't
realize you're a cop now that you're once again attacking real, functional
remailers?

You don't have a word of criticism for your buddy Patrick Paris, who is
the one doing the flooding, but you try to attack the victim.

No surprise. Anyone watching should take note that you are clearly an
enemy of remailers, not a remop at all.

dizforever

Apr 20, 2004, 9:21:40 AM4/20/04
Eelbash Troll/Bozo/Clown <ad...@eelbash.yi.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 20:31:40 -0700, HellBoy <ro...@dizum.com> wrote:
>
> >I was under the ipression that a mixmaster remailer has no way
> >of knowing the content of what passes through it. Is this true?
>

> That's true unless the remailer is the last one in the chain.

No it's true unless is EELBASH is the last remailer in the chain and the contents
of every post is being pawed through and masturbated over by the EELBASH/CONGO/BONGO
CLOWN TROLL PIECE OF CHINK SHIT.

Fuck off Eelbash can get out of Apas, you have humiliated yourself and shown
your cowardice and treachery in attacking Dizum. Not even Frog wants you anymore.
You disgust him, he is repelled by your very presence as all of usenet is

NO ONE uses you

NO ONE likes you

NO ONE wants to like you

NO ONE wants to use your services

EVERY ONE thinks you are clueless nasty little troll

PLEASE FUCK OFF

Nomen Nescio

Apr 20, 2004, 10:20:02 AM4/20/04
In article <es6a80pfjtcdlb52o...@4ax.com>
Eelbash Admin <ad...@eelbash.yi.org> wrote:

> >Just fuck off, you brain-dead troll. We know your buddy Frog is
> >doing the flooding,

> You haven't the slightest bit of evidence to support that assertion.

He even once accidentally PGP signed one of his flood posts. Now we
can't expect him to do that every time, but only a co-conspirator would
simply ignore that.

http://seclists.org/lists/politech/2001/Dec/0048.html is all the evidence
anyone sensible needs that Frog is the flooder. I understand why a cop
like you are would prefer to brush that evidence under the rug.

> >as a layup to your attempt to destroy two remailers. Do you think
> >anyone doesn't realize you're a cop now that you're once again
> >attacking real, functional remailers?

> >You don't have a word of criticism for your buddy Patrick Paris, who
> >is the one doing the flooding, but you try to attack the victim.

> So the gateway that allows the floods is now the victim? You must be
> insane.

You're the crazy one. You're the one who has to change your name every
couple weeks, from Axolotl to Bog to Bogg to Cheshire to Congo to
Eelbash to whatever, in a desperate attempt to escape from your past
fuckups.

The gateway is obviously the victim, and it is the victim of your buddy,
Frog-Admin, the flooder.

> >No surprise. Anyone watching should take note that you are clearly
> >an enemy of remailers, not a remop at all.

> Eelbash is a 24x7, high-bandwidth, full 'from' headers remailer. If
> that isn't a real remailer, I don't know what is.

It's a piece of shit. You've admitted you paw through everything going
through it and do more surveillance than anyone. That's not a remailer.
That's a cop shop.

> By the way, if you don't have eelbash's capstring and keys, you can
> find them at: http://216.154.65.55/misc/capkey.txt

Like I'll touch your compromised webserver with a 10 foot pole. I bet
your fraudulent capstring still doesn't have 'filter' and 'mon' in it
because you're a liar and a fraud.

Now report back to the NSA that you failed again.

Dizum Hater

Apr 20, 2004, 5:17:51 PM4/20/04

Anonymous wrote:

>>Don't you DARE pull that "post the same thing over and over" crap in
>>news.admin.net-abuse.usenet! You are messing with the big boys this time...

>Now FYI: Dizum is widely respected and appreciated within the remailer
>'community',

It is *NOT* widely respected and appreciated within the net-abuse community.
Do a Google search of news.admin.net-abuse.usenet for "Dizum".

Dizum spams. It exceeds BI>20 on a regular basis.. It ignores abuse reports.
Other remailers manage to operate without spamming and ignoring abuse reports.

>and other than confined to APAS (being abused by Frog/Script Kiddie) I haven't
>really seen it being a soure of flood.

Then you are blind. How about the flooding of sci.crypt?

>As for the actual post to which you are replying on, I'm afraid I agree with
>it the contents of that post. Eelbash admin is a kook, a trouble maker and
>a troll who has caused nothing but problems and mistrust in APAS and related
>groups. I suggest the big boys would be better of targeting their UDP on him.

Perhaps you are right, but you are conveniently ignoring the fact that
the "actual post to which you are replying on" wasn't one post, but rather a
bunch of identical posts. This is the exact abuse that Dizum is doing, but
on a smaller scale. Why should I listen to a net-abuser?

Care to talk about a hundred identical posts per day in sci.crypt, or
does your love affair with Dizum require you to pretend that it isn't
happening?

It's time to UDP Dizum until it stops spamming Usenet.

Dizum Hater

Apr 20, 2004, 5:24:33 PM4/20/04

Eelbash Admin wrote:

>On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:30:02 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
><nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>
>>Just fuck off, you brain-dead troll. We know your buddy Frog is
>>doing the flooding,
>

>You haven't the slightest bit of evidence to support that assertion.

Nobody in news.admin.net-abuse.usenet cares. What we care about is the fact
that Dizum is spamming Usenet. Please, those of you who aren't yourselves
spammers and net-abusers, please focus on the fact that Dizum is spamming
Usenet and needs to be cut off from the Internet until it stops doing that.

Offbreed

Apr 20, 2004, 5:22:08 PM4/20/04
Anonymous wrote:
> Now FYI: Dizum is widely respected and appreciated within the remailer 'community'

Enough trolls use Dizum that I have it filtered on my computer. Couple
others as well.

I'm not talking about the previous type of troll, but the real asshole
types.

Dizum Hater

Apr 20, 2004, 6:41:52 PM4/20/04

Don't forget spamming Usenet. Dizum is spamming Usenet and needs to

Nomen Nescio

Apr 20, 2004, 11:20:06 PM4/20/04
Patrick Paris <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

> Don't forget spamming Usenet. Dizum is spamming Usenet and needs to
> be cut off from the Internet until it stops doing that.

Shut up, Patrick. We all know you're the one spamming Dizum and then
screaming that it should be shut down. You're not fooling anyone, you
sicko.

Nomen Nescio

Apr 21, 2004, 12:00:07 AM4/21/04
Patrick Paris <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

> It's time to UDP Dizum until it stops spamming Usenet.

Shut up, Patrick.

privacy.at Anonymous Remailer

Apr 21, 2004, 1:23:10 AM4/21/04
to mail...@dizum.com

In article <ci3a80pffp93f7d36...@4ax.com>
Eelbash Admin <ad...@eelbash.yi.org> wrote:
<snip>
> And you think flooding of APAS, of all newsgroups, is OK? APAS is the
> one newsgroup devoted to remailers; you would think that a remailer
> operator, of all people, would do his best to make sure that that
> newsgroup is not flooded.

You would think that a remailer operator, of all people, would mind their
own business.
Crap, I forgot. You're not.

Carry on.

Anonymous

Apr 21, 2004, 4:45:17 AM4/21/04
In article <108b4sc...@corp.supernews.com>, Dizum Hater <nos...@nospam.com>
wrote:

> It is *NOT* widely respected and appreciated within the net-abuse community.
> Do a Google search of news.admin.net-abuse.usenet for "Dizum".

No, you do a search for "Eelbash Congo Bogg Cheshire". Here i'll make it easy
for you

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Eelbash+Congo+Bogg+Cheshire&ie=ISO-8859-1&hl=en

> Dizum spams. It exceeds BI>20 on a regular basis.. It ignores abuse reports.
> Other remailers manage to operate without spamming and ignoring abuse reports.

I suggest if a group is under serious attack you ask the remop in charge to
consider blocking that group for a while. That is what most do

> >and other than confined to APAS (being abused by Frog/Script Kiddie) I
> >haven't
> >really seen it being a soure of flood.
>
> Then you are blind. How about the flooding of sci.crypt?

I just had a look in sci.crypt and couldn't see 1 post from Dizum.

> >As for the actual post to which you are replying on, I'm afraid I agree
with
> >it the contents of that post. Eelbash admin is a kook, a trouble maker and
> >a troll who has caused nothing but problems and mistrust in APAS and related
> >groups. I suggest the big boys would be better of targeting their UDP on
him.

> Perhaps you are right, but you are conveniently ignoring the fact that
> the "actual post to which you are replying on" wasn't one post, but rather
> bunch of identical posts. This is the exact abuse that Dizum is doing, but
> on a smaller scale. Why should I listen to a net-abuser?

Why should we listen to a troll who calls himself 'Dizum Hater' ?

> Care to talk about a hundred identical posts per day in sci.crypt, or
> does your love affair with Dizum require you to pretend that it isn't
> happening?

Nothing compared to the floods from Frog Admin. You should be aiming this complaint
at Frog and Eelbash

> It's time to UDP Dizum until it stops spamming Usenet.

It's time to come out Mr Pangborn, or Panghorn whatever it is...was ...etc

.

Apr 21, 2004, 5:45:14 AM4/21/04

Anonymous <Use-Author-Supplied-Address@[127.1]> says...

>I suggest if a group is under serious attack you ask the remop in charge to
>consider blocking that group for a while. That is what most do

Except Dizum. Dizum just keeps spamming, in=gnoring complaints.

>> Then you are blind. How about the flooding of sci.crypt?
>
>I just had a look in sci.crypt and couldn't see 1 post from Dizum.

Here are three out of a run of 100 per day.

Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 02:25:06 +0200 (CEST)

Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 02:26:17 +0200 (CEST)

Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 02:26:53 +0200 (CEST)

.

Apr 21, 2004, 5:57:18 AM4/21/04

Italy Anonymous Remailer <nob...@See.Comments.Header> says...

>>Dizum spams. It exceeds BI>20 on a regular basis.
>
>No it doesn't. The .. um.. "individual" responsible for the sapmming is
>using PGP signatures to ensure that each post is slightly different.

The Spam Thresholds FAQ, Current Usenet spam thresholds and guidelines
by Chris Lewis and Tim Skirvin says that you are wrong. It says:

Excessive Multi-Posting (EMP) has the same meaning as the term
"spam" usually carries, but it is more accurate and self-explanatory.
EMP means, essentially, "too many separate copies of a substantively
identical article."

"Substantively identical" means that the material in each article
is sufficiently similar to construe the same message. The signature
is included in the determination. These are examples of substantively
identical articles:

byte-for-byte identical messages

otherwise identical postings minimally customized for each group
it appears in.

advertising the same service.

articles that consist solely of the same signature

articles which consist of inclusions of other user's postings,
but are otherwise identical.

See http://home.att.net/~penn/spamcanc.htm
and http://www.killfile.org/~tskirvin/faqs/spam.html

Dizum spams. Dizum ignores abuse reports. Other remailers don't.
http://www.google.com/groups?q=Dizum+group%3Anews.admin.net-abuse.usenet
shows hundreds and hundreds of complaints about Dizum spamming.

.

Apr 21, 2004, 6:01:10 AM4/21/04

Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> says...

It doesn't matter who originated the spam or why they did it.
Other remailers manage to respond to abuse reports. Other remailers
manage to refrain from posting 100 identical articles to sci.crypt
for weeks at a time. Why can't Dizum?

Anonymous

Apr 21, 2004, 8:18:06 AM4/21/04
FYI this is the work of FROG ADMIN, and apparently is having exactly the effect
it was intended to: Try and get somebody ELSE into trouble.

In article <I_udnbAX1Yw...@speakeasy.net>, <Ü@Ü.Ü> wrote:

> Sassaman remop, make your SPONSORING public
> Secret SPONSORINGS are not acceptable
>
> We know that you were sponsoring BLUEJAY
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Pine.LNX.4.58.0401181826110.31463%40theti
> s.deor.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Nomen Nescio

Apr 21, 2004, 8:20:02 AM4/21/04
In article <1fjc80lduqnavp0l5...@4ax.com>
Eelbash Admin <ad...@eelbash.yi.org> wrote:

> Dizum has a deliberate policy of allowing newsgroups to be

Flush troll post.

.

Apr 21, 2004, 12:06:16 PM4/21/04

Max Mustermann <anon...@remail.amessage.info> says...

>> It's time to UDP Dizum until it stops spamming Usenet.
>
>'Scuse me.... think about that statement. If Dizum is UDP'd, then, as I
>understand it, by definition, it will stop posting *ANYTHING*, spam or not,
>and therefore
>satisfy the "until it stops spamming Usenet" criteria -=*(INSTANTLY*)=- -
>thus allowing the UDP to be revoked.

And yet, despite this perfectly logical argument that no UDP in response
to spamming is possible, we still manage to have UDPs. Go figure...

Dizum Accountability Advocate

Apr 21, 2004, 12:20:45 PM4/21/04

Italy Anonymous Remailer wrote:

>On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Dizum Accountability Advocate wrote:
>>
>>Dizum spams. It exceeds BI>20 on a regular basis..
>
>No it doesn't. The .. um.. "individual" responsible for the sapmming is
>using PGP signatures to ensure that each post is slightly different.

That's still spam according to usenet rules.

Other remailers manage to control spammers. Why can't Dizum?

Dizum Accountability Advocate

Apr 21, 2004, 12:28:50 PM4/21/04

Anonymous wrote:

>Dizum Accountability Advocate <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>> It is *NOT* widely respected and appreciated within the net-abuse community.
>> Do a Google search of news.admin.net-abuse.usenet for "Dizum".
>
>No, you do a search for "Eelbash Congo Bogg Cheshire".

Irrelevent. We are talking about Dizum spamming. What possible information
about Eelbash would make it OK for Dizum to spam?

>> Dizum spams. It exceeds BI>20 on a regular basis.. It ignores abuse reports.
>> Other remailers manage to operate without spamming and ignoring abuse reports.
>
>I suggest if a group is under serious attack you ask the remop in charge to
>consider blocking that group for a while. That is what most do

I did. Dizum ignored me. Dizum just posted another 100 identical spams
to sci.crypt. Got any other suggestions?

>I just had a look in sci.crypt and couldn't see 1 post from Dizum.

They exist whether you believe it or not.

>Why should we listen to a troll who calls himself 'Dizum Hater' ?

As you can see, I fixed that.

>> Care to talk about a hundred identical posts per day in sci.crypt, or
>> does your love affair with Dizum require you to pretend that it isn't
>> happening?
>
>Nothing compared to the floods from Frog Admin.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

>You should be aiming this complaint at Frog and Eelbash

Do they run Dizum? Dizume is the one that is spamming sci.ctypt.

It's time to UDP Dizum until it stops attempting to spam Usenet.

Dizum Accountability Advocate

Apr 21, 2004, 12:37:31 PM4/21/04

 @ .  wrote:

>Anonymous <Use-Author-Supplied-Address@[127.1]> says...
>

>>I just had a look in sci.crypt and couldn't see 1 post from Dizum.
>
>Here are three out of a run of 100 per day.

(snip)

Here are another 1,060 of them!
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+%22Sassaman+remop+make+your+SPONSORING+public%22+group:sci.crypt&num=100&filter=0

Now what do you say, Mr. Anonymous Dizum defender? Do you think
that everyone one Usenet should be allowed to post thousands of
identical messages?

Dizum Accountability Advocate

Apr 21, 2004, 12:42:19 PM4/21/04

Anonymous wrote:

>FYI this is the work of FROG ADMIN, and apparently is having exactly the effect
>it was intended to: Try and get somebody ELSE into trouble.

In what way does that make Dizum not accountable for its spamming?

You are great at handwaving, red herrings, and shifting blame, but
here are 1,060 identical posts that say that you are full of shit:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+%22Sassaman+remop+make+your+SPONSORING+public%22+group:sci.crypt&num=100&filter=0

Dizum Accountability Advocate

Apr 21, 2004, 1:15:23 PM4/21/04

Dizum Accountability Advocate wrote:

>Here are another 1,060 of them!
>http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+%22Sassaman+remop+make+your+SPONSORING+public
>%22+group:sci.crypt&num=100&filter=0

And here is another run of 1200.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+%22Sassaman+remop+add%22+author:mixmaster%40remailer.privacy.at&num=100&filter=0

Anonymous

Apr 21, 2004, 2:23:34 PM4/21/04
Dizum Accountability Advocate <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

> Irrelevent. We are talking about Dizum spamming. What possible information
> about Eelbash would make it OK for Dizum to spam?

:) Very little, but people in NANAU and elsewhere need to understand that Eelbash
is a sick lonely nut case and troll (or TLA agent...jury is still out on that)
and who's opinion is of no worth in any matter, and who has his own agenda
to destroy good remailers that is nothing to do with perceived abuse and he
is just trying to piggy-back onto this thread for his own sad twisted reasons.

> >> Dizum spams. It exceeds BI>20 on a regular basis.. It ignores abuse
> >> reports.
> >> Other remailers manage to operate without spamming and ignoring abuse
> >> reports.
> >
> >I suggest if a group is under serious attack you ask the remop in charge
> >consider blocking that group for a while. That is what most do
>
> I did. Dizum ignored me. Dizum just posted another 100 identical spams
> to sci.crypt. Got any other suggestions?

Well ask him again, I think at last check (last time I sent a remailerconf
to Dizum he _is_ actually blocking quite a number of groups at least by hierarchy,
and some individually so perhaps he missed your message) Perhaps he doesn't
consider it a serious enough attack currently, I'm sure all services have slightly
different levels of tolerance

Meantime have you tried using a killfile ?

> >I just had a look in sci.crypt and couldn't see 1 post from Dizum.
>
> They exist whether you believe it or not.

Well they were not there when I looked

> Do they run Dizum? Dizume is the one that is spamming sci.ctypt.

They don't run Dizum but Frog is the one* abusing Dizum and taking advantage
of it's services and who is systematically injecting thousands upon thousands
of messages into the remailer network (typically about those he considers his
enemies like Sassaman, Bluejay, Thomas Boschloo etc) and has been doing so
for a number of years.

*(The evidence for this is overwhelming, even down to Frog PGP signing his
own flood/troll post on occasion)

There is only 1 person who supports Frog doing this and that is Eelbash admin
and so you can understand the anger at Eelbash jumping on a kill Dizum bandwagon
when Frog is the culprit.

Basically all the abuse and attacks and problems in the remailer network come
from 2 sources: 1 Frog Admin, 2 EelBash Admin.

NANAU fans need to be aware of this and start from _that_ basis first.

Dizum is an unfortunate victim here, not the attacker.

I expect that Cotse guy will pop up in a minute and stick his 2 cents in.

Dizum Accountability Advocate

Apr 21, 2004, 4:37:36 PM4/21/04

Anonymous Spammer Apologist wrote:

>Dizum Accountability Advocate <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>> Irrelevant. We are talking about Dizum spamming. What possible information

>> about Eelbash would make it OK for Dizum to spam?
>
>:) Very little,

You mean "none", don't you? *No* possible information about Eelbash
makes it OK for Dizum to spam.

>but people in NANAU and elsewhere need to understand that :Eelbash
>is a sick lonely nut case and troll (or TLA agent...jury is still out on that)
>and who's opinion is of no worth in any matter, and who has his own agenda
>to destroy good remailers that is nothing to do with perceived abuse and he
>is just trying to piggy-back onto this thread for his own sad twisted reasons.

Why do we need to understand any such thing? It's Irrelevant. Dizum spams.
It exceeds BI>20 on a regular basis. It ignores abuse reports. Other

remailers manage to operate without spamming and ignoring abuse reports.

That's all we need to know.

>> >I suggest if a group is under serious attack you ask the remop in charge
>> >to consider blocking that group for a while. That is what most do
>>
>>I did. Dizum ignored me. Dizum just posted another 100 identical spams
>>to sci.crypt. Got any other suggestions?
>
>Well ask him again,

No thanks. I gave up at abuse report number ten, just like I do with
all the other spammers. Now it's time to LART him with a Clue By Four.

>Perhaps he doesn't consider it a serious enough attack currently,
>I'm sure all services have slightly different levels of tolerance

You are wrong. There is only one level of tolerance for Usenet.
it's at http://www.killfile.org/~tskirvin/faqs/spam.html. Follow
that standard or get off of Usenet.

>Meantime have you tried using a killfile ?

Read http://home.att.net/~penn/spamcanc.htm to see why killfiles are
not a solution to Usenet spam. I don't even read theb groups that
Dizum is spamming.

>> They exist whether you believe it or not.
>
>Well they were not there when I looked

And what happened when you went to the Google links that have been
posted several times? Deny, deny, deny...

>> Do they run Dizum? Dizum is the one that is spamming sci.ctypt.

>They don't run Dizum but Frog is the one* abusing Dizum and taking advantage
>of it's services

It's Dizum's responsibility to not spam Usenet. You can's shift the
blame to one of Dizum's users.

>and who is systematically injecting thousands upon thousands of messages
>into the remailer network (typically about those he considers his
>enemies like Sassaman, Bluejay, Thomas Boschloo etc) and has been doing so
>for a number of years.

Show us evidence of where he is doing that and we will shut it down
there as well. That won't stop us from landing on Dizum like a ton
of bricks, though. The spam to alt.os.linux.slackware doesn't seem to
have come from Frog, yet Dizum spammed it to Usenet.

>*(The evidence for this is overwhelming, even down to Frog PGP signing his
>own flood/troll post on occasion)

We need an network node and evidence that the spam went through that
node. Show us that and we will shut down that node, just as we are
going to shut down Dizum if they continue to spam Usenet.

>There is only 1 person who supports Frog doing this and that is Eelbash admin
>and so you can understand the anger at Eelbash jumping on a kill Dizum bandwagon
>when Frog is the culprit.

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet doesn't care who is the culprit. Dizum is
the point where the spam was converted to NNTP and injected to Usenet.
That makes Dizum the culprit.

>Basically all the abuse and attacks and problems in the remailer network come
>from 2 sources: 1 Frog Admin, 2 EelBash Admin.

Nonsense. Do a Google search on Dizum in a.a.n-a.u and you will see
someone spamming the slackware group who is a well-known pest and who
is neither Frog Admin or EelBash Admin. Did I mention that we don't
care which Dizum user is the source?

>NANAU fans need to be aware of this

No we don't. It's irrelevant to the issue of Dizum spamming Usenet.

>and start from _that_ basis first.

Not gonna happen. We start with whoever injects the spam.

>Dizum is an unfortunate victim here, not the attacker.

Bullshit. How many times must you be told that Dizum spams, exceeds
BI>20 on a regular basis, and ignores abuse reports before you get it?
Why are you unwilling to address the fact that other remailers manage
to operate without spamming and ignoring abuse reports? Why are you
silent about that?

Which part of "It's Dizum's responsibility to not spam Usenet" are you
having trouble understanding?. You can't shift the blame to one of
Dizum's users. It won't stop the hammer that is about to land on Dizum.

Dizum Accountability Advocate

Apr 21, 2004, 4:46:39 PM4/21/04

Eelbash Admin wrote:

>Dizum only blocks if the flood is so huge
>as to constitute denial of service - it's right in his policy
>statement - question 13. Though maybe the operator is getting
>nervous about the talk of a UDP.

Dizum doesn't get to decide how many identical posts he gets to
send to Usenet. He must abide by the Cancel FAQ and the Spam
Thresholds FAQ (http://home.att.net/~penn/spamcanc.htm) or face
an Active Usenet death Penalty. He is allowed to send no more
than 20 substantively identical posts in any 45 day period.
His spamming is two orders of magnatude above that level and
rising.

Them's the rules. Follow 'em or get out of Dodge.

Hank Bondi

Apr 21, 2004, 4:51:35 PM4/21/04

(repost)

From: Hank Bondi <beul...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Dizum spam run now at 2260 posts
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.misc,alt.privacy.anon-server

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004, Dizum Accountability Advocate <nos...@nospam.com>
wrote:
>Here is aspam run of 1,060 posts from Dizum. This one is ongoing at
>over 100 posts per day to sci.crypt alone.
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+%22Sassaman+remop+make+your+SPONSORING+
>public%22+group:sci.crypt&num=100&filter=0
>
>And here is another run of 1,200 posts, also from Dizum.
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+%22Sassaman+remop+add%22+author:mixmast
>er%40remailer.privacy.at&num=100&filter=0
>
>It is time to shut this spammer down with an Active Usenet Death Penalty.

Now just a minute. Dizum has been around a long time and the Dizum remailer
and Dizum gateway have provided excellent service (Lapidum Vivat!).

If the operator, Alex DeJoode, thinks that allowing thousands of
repetitious posts to clutter up newsgroups is ok, then they must be ok, and
anybody who complains is a fascist. You should also remember that DeJoode
himself is a victim of the people who originate these posts. He is the one
who has to decide whether he should put in a filter, and violate his
principles, or stand tall for Freedom Of Speech, which he has done so far
(esse deos quos ipse colit).

I cannot imagine the anguish he must be suffering, and applaud the courage
he is showing, so far, by not giving in the the fascist police-state
censorship-mongering fascists (paucae sine vulnere malae).

Anyway, if a UDP is put into effect against Dizum, then Dizum's EMP
(Excessive Multi-Posting) instantly stops, which means the UDP must
instantly be lifted, which means there is no point to a UDP in the first
place. Q.E.D. Ergo acrior impetus.

With only Dizum and the Austria remailer showing the courage to permit
Freedom Of Speech, we must rally behind them and stop the
police-state-mongering fascist monsters from impurifying our precious
bandwidth and forcing us to use their cookie-cutter remailers that tow the
line to every order from J. Edgar Hoover and the rest of the fascists in
Bush's Evil Empire (domestica seditoni tela!).

Dizum Accountability Advocate

Apr 21, 2004, 5:03:12 PM4/21/04

Hank Bondi wrote:

>If the operator, Alex DeJoode, thinks that allowing thousands of
>repetitious posts to clutter up newsgroups is ok, then they must be ok, and
>anybody who complains is a fascist. You should also remember that DeJoode
>himself is a victim of the people who originate these posts. He is the one
>who has to decide whether he should put in a filter, and violate his
>principles, or stand tall for Freedom Of Speech, which he has done so far
>(esse deos quos ipse colit).
>
>I cannot imagine the anguish he must be suffering, and applaud the courage
>he is showing, so far, by not giving in the the fascist police-state
>censorship-mongering fascists (paucae sine vulnere malae).
>

>With only Dizum and the Austria remailer showing the courage to permit
>Freedom Of Speech, we must rally behind them and stop the
>police-state-mongering fascist monsters from impurifying our precious
>bandwidth and forcing us to use their cookie-cutter remailers that tow the
>line to every order from J. Edgar Hoover and the rest of the fascists in
>Bush's Evil Empire (domestica seditoni tela!).

The Usenet anti-spam rules are content neutral. Anyone can speak
as freely they wish, as long as they don't speak the same thing
thousands of times in a row.

The other remailer operators understand this and don't spam.
Why can't Dizum?

>Anyway, if a UDP is put into effect against Dizum, then Dizum's EMP
>(Excessive Multi-Posting) instantly stops, which means the UDP must
>instantly be lifted, which means there is no point to a UDP in the first
>place. Q.E.D. Ergo acrior impetus.

Please explain where you got the idea that a UDP stops when the
spam stops. The Usenet Death Penalty FAQ is at
http://www.stopspam.org/faqs/udp.html - read it and weep, spamlover.

Nomen Nescio

Apr 22, 2004, 4:40:01 AM4/22/04
At Sign Moron wrote:

> Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> says...
> >
> >Patrick Paris <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Don't forget spamming Usenet. Dizum is spamming Usenet and needs to
> >> be cut off from the Internet until it stops doing that.
> >
> >Shut up, Patrick. We all know you're the one spamming Dizum and then
> >screaming that it should be shut down. You're not fooling anyone, you
> >sicko.
>
> It doesn't matter who originated the spam or why they did it.

It doesn't? Some spokesman for accountability you turned out to be.
You'd blame everyone except the ACTUAL FLOODER. Him you give a free
pass. Then he'll go abuse someone else, and you'll blame the victim
then, too.

Moron.

Dizum Accountability Advocate

Apr 22, 2004, 4:44:43 AM4/22/04

John Smith wrote:

>Dizum Accountability Advocate <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>>>Meantime have you tried using a killfile ?
>>
>>Read http://home.att.net/~penn/spamcanc.htm to see why killfiles are
>>not a solution to Usenet spam.
>
>What for? Nobody needs to read anything!

The fact that you choose not to read and prefer to be uneducated is
already obvious to all.

>Posts from Dizum are easily killfiled, yet you *choose* not to
>killfile them and go on your anti-spam (or should that be anti-Dizum?)
>crusade instead.

Seeing as you are too dim to read a web page explaining the errors
in your thinking, here is why killfiling does not address the spam
problem:

The rules against Usenet spam were not written for users but for
(and by!) news server administrators. Spam costs them real money.

Sending bulk post is amazingly cheap. With just a modem and a
computer, spammers can send hundreds or thousands of posts per
hour, which quickly becomes a nightmare for those who pay the
costs of storing and displaying the flood of posts.

The cost is the cost of of connectivity and disk storage space
at the ISP and the inevitable administrative costs when the
incoming flood outstrips capacity, resulting in system outages.

These costs can be quite substantial - in the millions of dollars
for large ISPs It is much harder to calculate the cost of
opportunities lost because of system outages, delayed services,
and posts expiring too soon, but those cost are real.

The cost implications from spam are compounded by the fact that ISPs
purchase bandwidth--their connection to the rest of the Internet--based
on projected usage by their prospective user base. For most small to
midsize ISPs, bandwidth costs are among one of the greatest portions
of their budget and contribute to the reason many ISPs operate on very
slim margins. Without Usenet spam, increased consumption of bandwidth
would normally track with increased numbers of customers. However, when
an outside entity like the Dizum spammer consumes that bandwidth, the
ISP has few choices: let paying customers cope with slower Internet
access, absorb the costs of increasing capacity, or raise rates.
Whatever the choice, we all wind up bearing costs that the spammer
has avoided.

The online world is no different from the offline world in the many
ways that time equals money. For service providers, time constitutes
many different things besides the hourly rate that many people still
are charged. An ISP's time also means the speed at which its systems
can process the load placed on its servers. CPU time is a precious
commodity, and processor performance is a critical issue for ISPs.
When the central processing units of a mail server are tied up
processing spam, it creates a drag on all of posts that are in that\
queue--wanted and unwanted alike.

These costs are why the spammer's cry of "use a killfile!" falls
on unsympathetic ears. If the costs were minimal, spam would not
be a concern. However, when a spamhaus such as Dizum can unleash
a flood of posts, the costs multiply rapidly and are felt by the
people who pay for the disk space and bandwidth that Dizum steals.

(Adabpted from Why Spam is a Problem By Ray Everett-Church)

Dizum Accountability Advocate

Apr 22, 2004, 4:50:36 AM4/22/04

John Smith wrote:

>Eelbash Admin <ad...@eelbash.yi.org> wrote:
>
>>>Meantime have you tried using a killfile ?
>>

>>Why should he?
>
>Duh! Because he's complaining about spam from Dizum which
>is easily killfiled.

Double Duh!! Killfiling spam from Dizum doesn't repay the
people who pay for the bandwidth and disk storage that the
Dizum spam wastes.

Can someone here lend this man a clue? He doesn't have one.

BTW, the abuse of sci.crypt by Dizum continues unabated...

Dizum Accountability Advocate

Apr 22, 2004, 5:15:26 AM4/22/04

Free speech isn't just the ability to publish anything you choose,
but also the ability to refuse to publish. In the owners of the
servers that carry Usenet choose to not carry any posts from any
source that has a BI of over 20, that is their free speech right.

Dizum Accountability Advocate

Apr 22, 2004, 2:27:10 PM4/22/04

John Smith wrote:

>Dizum Accountability Advocate <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>

>>John Smith wrote:

>>>Duh! Because he's complaining about spam from Dizum which
>>>is easily killfiled.
>>
>>Double Duh!! Killfiling spam from Dizum doesn't repay the
>>people who pay for the bandwidth and disk storage that the
>>Dizum spam wastes.
>

>And this is *your* problem how exactly?
>
>Are *you* the one paying for the bandwidth and disk storage?

Yes. First of all, all users pay for spam. They pay in increased
costs. Second, I am an administrator of a small ISP and I have to
pay for the bandwith that spammers steal

>If not, then why are *you* whining about it?

Let's turn this around. Are *you* a spammer? If not, why are *you*
whining about getting rid of spam?

>>Can someone here lend this man a clue? He doesn't have one.
>

>Indeed, you don't do you?

What a clever response! You sure showed me!!!

>>BTW, the abuse of sci.crypt by Dizum continues unabated...
>

>Which of course you don't read so therefore don't have to read the
>"spam" do you?

We all pay for the bandwidth and storage it uses up. This has been
explained to you before. Are yoy stupid, or are you just ignoring
anything that doesn't support your spamming activities?

Dizum Accountability Advocate

Apr 22, 2004, 2:29:34 PM4/22/04
John Smith wrote:

>Dizum Accountability Advocate <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>

>But you are *NOT* one of the owners that carry usenet are you?

Yes. I am, actually. I buy Usenet connectivity for my users
through Supernews, and the bill I pay is higher beccause of spam.

Dizum Accountability Advocate

Apr 22, 2004, 2:37:50 PM4/22/04

John Smith wrote:

>Dizum Accountability Advocate <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>>>What for? Nobody needs to read anything!
>>
>>The fact that you choose not to read and prefer to be uneducated is
>>already obvious to all.
>

>Oh I read it, but it is irrelevant to me. It still does not stop *you*
>from killfiling Dizum and not seeing the "spam" does it?

You must be a liar then, because the material that you supposedly
read explains clearly why killfiles are not a viable solution to
the spam problem.

Why don't you demonstrate for us that you have read the material by
presenting a counterargument rather than just repeating your
now-refuted "killfle" argument over and over? Explain how a killfile
will make the check I write for Usenet services for my users smaller.

>>Seeing as you are too dim to read a web page explaining the errors
>>in your thinking, here is why killfiling does not address the spam
>>problem:
>

>Hmmm, I'm the dim one?!?!

Yes.

>I'm afraid it is *you* who appears unable to killfile Dizum, ignore
>the "spam" and get on with your life.

This shows that you have failed to read the web page explaining the
errors in your thinking and sxlaining why killfiling does not address
the spam problem.

>>The rules against Usenet spam were not written for users but for
>>(and by!) news server administrators. Spam costs them real money.
>

>And you are neither a news server administrator nor is it costing
>*you* money so no-one wants to hear *you* whine about it anymore.

Wow! THREE factually incorrect statements in 25 words! Impressive!

>[rest of boring drivel snipped]

Yu not only snipped it, but you didn't read it. It refutes the
arguments you are making. Asserting something again and again
is unlikely to convince anyone.

Dizum Accountability Advocate

Apr 22, 2004, 2:59:30 PM4/22/04

Other remailers manage to refrain from spamming. Why can't Dizum?

Nomen Nescio

Apr 22, 2004, 4:40:02 PM4/22/04
In article <gf7f805tr3u7d3sc0...@4ax.com>
John Smith <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 02:15:26 -0700, in article
> <108f3fu...@corp.supernews.com>, Dizum Accountability Advocate
> But you are *NOT* one of the owners that carry usenet are you?

No, he is just a retarded troll who used to be called "Dizum Hater"
before he realized how obvious it was. Then he changed his name to
"Accountability." But he doesn't think the flooder should be accountable.
Just Dizum.

Nomen Nescio

Apr 22, 2004, 4:50:04 PM4/22/04
In article <108g5hj...@corp.supernews.com>

Dizum Accountability Advocate <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

> Other remailers manage to refrain from spamming. Why can't Dizum?

Other people manage not to drool on themselves in public. Why can't you?

Dizum Accountability Advocate

Apr 22, 2004, 8:26:29 PM4/22/04

John Smith wrote:

>Huh? I'm *not* the one whining about getting rid of spam. You are!

Then STFU and let us getb on with getting rid of spam.

>ignore/killfile it and move on with things.

Which part of "We all pay for the bandwidth and storage it uses up"
are you having tru=ouble understanding?

Dizum Accountability Advocate

Apr 22, 2004, 8:33:30 PM4/22/04

John Smith wrote:

>Eh? I'm not talking about "the" spam problem though am I?
>
>I'm talking about the DIZUM "problem".

Same thing. Dizum spams. Dizum is part of the spam problem.

>Oh, so now you *are* an Administrator/Usenet provider eh?

Never said I wasn't. Don't forget the "small ISP" and the :Contracts
out Usenet services" part.

>Well then why is it you don't have the technical ability to deal with
>this "problem" (filtering etc.) like many other NSP's can?

Are you prepared to pay for the bandwidth Dizum uses while on the
way to the filters?

Are you willing to pay the labor charges for filtering the worthless
spam from Dizum while allowing the valuabe anonymous posts through?

Who are you to demand that others carry the very real cost of Dizum'e spam?

>FFS, we were talking about Dizum and now you're changing it into
>solving the worldwide spam epidemic.

Dizum is part of the worldwide spam epidemic.

>Well, sorry to break it to you, but whining on and on about it is
>unlikely to resolve anything

Just watch...

Dizum Accountability Advocate

Apr 22, 2004, 8:35:54 PM4/22/04

John Smith wrote:

>Dizum Accountability Advocate <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>> and the bill I pay is higher beccause of spam.
>

>Well then why don't you just filter the shit out for your users then
>and you can stop whining about it altogether then can't you?

In what way will these filters lower my bill (the one that is higher
because Dizum spams)?

Other remailers refrain from spamming. Why can't Dizum?

Dizum Accountability Advocate

Apr 23, 2004, 2:41:13 PM4/23/04

John Smith wrote:

>>>ignore/killfile it and move on with things.
>>
>>Which part of "We all pay for the bandwidth and storage it uses up"
>>are you having tru=ouble understanding?
>

>And which part of killfile Dizum and you won't see the floods coming
>out of it did you not understand?

That doesn't pay the bill for the services that Dizum's spamming
consumes. This has been explained to you before.

You are ineducable. *plonk*