C++Developer

Lakshmivihar reddy

Aug 9, 2022, 11:07:03 AM8/9/22
HI Connections hope you are doing good and staying safe.This is Lakshmi vihar Reddy from PRISM IT CORP.

Please share me your updated resume with contact details ASAP. Thanks

Job Title:C++ Developer(Remote)

Job locations: Remote for now, later at NY/NJ (Location is preferred NY / NJ area but will consider remote for right candidates)

Experience:7+

Responsibilities:
• Develop pricing and electronic markets applications.
• Work with traders, developers, quants, business analysts, and vendors to develop an effective platform
• Collaborate with a team of global developers to set specifications for new processes
• Provide second-line support of applications for front-office users
• Provide presentations to Application Support, Trading, Quants, and other teams
• Participate in the SDLC process and constantly work to improve the process

Minimum Required Qualifications:
C++ dev with or without prior experience to Equities eTrading, so long as technically solid. Any exposure to ETFs a plus. Professional exposure to FIX and KDB a definite plus.
• We operate on Linux or Unix: prior exposure to Linux or Unix is very clearly favourable
• Ownership is a definite pre-requisite: anybody hired in the team will be made directly responsible for business deliveries
• We need good communicators and team players

. Visa Workable: zH1B, H4- EAD, TN Visa, USC, GC,L2-EAD
.

T.s. Lakshmi Vihar Reddy
US IT Recruiter,
PRISM IT CORP
E mail id: lakshm...@prismitcorp.com

The Doctor

Aug 9, 2022, 5:20:42 PM8/9/22
In article <f4407ebb-502f-46da...@googlegroups.com>,
Lakshmivihar reddy <lakshmiv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>HI Connections hope you are doing good and staying safe.This is Lakshmi vih=
>ar Reddy from PRISM IT CORP.
>
>Please share me your updated resume with contact details ASAP. Thanks
>
>Job Title:C++ Developer(Remote)
>
>Job locations: Remote for now, later at NY/NJ (Location is preferred NY / =
>NJ area but will consider remote for right candidates)
>
>Experience:7+
>
>Responsibilities:
>=E2=80=A2 Develop pricing and electronic markets applications.
>=E2=80=A2 Work with traders, developers, quants, business analysts, and ven=
>dors to develop an effective platform
>=E2=80=A2 Collaborate with a team of global developers to set specification=
>s for new processes
>=E2=80=A2 Provide second-line support of applications for front-office user=
>=E2=80=A2 Provide presentations to Application Support, Trading, Quants, an=
>d other teams
>=E2=80=A2 Participate in the SDLC process and constantly work to improve th=
>e process
>=20
>Minimum Required Qualifications:
>C++ dev with or without prior experience to Equities eTrading, so long as t=
>echnically solid. Any exposure to ETFs a plus. Professional exposure to FIX=
> and KDB a definite plus.
>=E2=80=A2 We operate on Linux or Unix: prior exposure to Linux or Unix is v=
>ery clearly favourable
>=E2=80=A2 Ownership is a definite pre-requisite: anybody hired in the team =
>will be made directly responsible for business deliveries
>=E2=80=A2 We need good communicators and team players
>

>. Visa Workable: zH1B, H4- EAD, TN Visa, USC, GC,L2-EAD
>.
>
>T.s. Lakshmi Vihar Reddy
>US IT Recruiter,
>PRISM IT CORP
>E mail id: lakshm...@prismitcorp.com

This abusive spamtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #127062 (4 more)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 08:07:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: C++Developer
From: Lakshmivihar reddy <lakshmiv...@gmail.com>