new google groups articles still being posted . . .

Feb 22, 2024, 8:23:44 AMFeb 22

still seeing new google groups articles being posted, e.g. news:rec.arts.tv
bbed607a-e2e1-45ff...@googlegroups.com 22 Feb 2024 11:26:43

Spiros Bousbouras

Feb 22, 2024, 8:51:30 AMFeb 22
You are getting a bit obsessed with this. It's not even guaranteed that
Google will close their server today regardless of what the initial
announcement said. For example months ago Google announced that in the
beginning of the year they would turn off the "HTML only" interface to
gmail but , as of 2024-02-21 , this remained functional. So I expect that
googlegroups will close down in the next few weeks. Perhaps it will be
today , perhaps not.

Adam W.

Feb 22, 2024, 9:14:28 AMFeb 22
D <J@m> wrote:

> still seeing new google groups articles being posted, e.g. news:rec.arts.tv
> bbed607a-e2e1-45ff...@googlegroups.com 22 Feb 2024 11:26:43

We know. Everyone has access to these groups as well, we (admins) also
have real time logs. You don't have to spam the group.