Re: ---Direction of reCAPTcha--- AP is unable to post in sci.math and sci.physics as the reCAPTcha tests are spasmodic and waste hours of time of users. Users promised a open newsgroup to all, yet faced with a stupid engineered test that runs around in

Message has been deleted

David Ritz

Dec 8, 2023, 3:24:11 PM12/8/23

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 8, 2023, 4:09:40 PM12/8/23
Apparently there are several reCAPTcha testors in sci.math, and sci.physics. One from Google but some from governments and foreign countries. So when I include "Israel", my posts are denied.

The test of an object and you pick squares, never saying "verify" with spin skip spin skip and waste your time-- is guaranteed failure.

A test of a object already inside squares is Googles test and you have a chance of posting.

Either way, I respectfully request EU and US attorney general to sue Google unless they change their names, for sci.math and sci.physics are no longer "free and open to all" but are moderated-censored newsgroups. And newcomers will end up wasting hours of time in their life.

AP

David Ritz

Dec 14, 2023, 11:18:08 PM12/14/23

On Friday, 08 December 2023 14:23 -0600,
in article <2s8rsn19-r1o4-9nso...@zvaqfcevat.pbz>,
David Ritz <dr...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, 07 December 2023 18:53 -0800,
> in article <ae006a09-92ec-4a94...@googlegroups.com>,
> Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> wrote:

>> ---Direction of reCAPTcha---

>> AP is unable to post in sci.math and sci.physics as the reCAPTcha
>> tests are spasmodic and waste hours of time of users. Users promised
>> a open newsgroup to all, yet faced with a stupid engineered test
>> that runs around in circles of bus, car, sidewalk, motorcycle. And
>> AP thinks the reCAPTcha was specifically designed to keep AP out of
>> sci.math and sci.physics. Respectfully request attorney general
>> Merrick Garland and EU to sue reCAPTcha as a deceptive waster of
>> time of users, promised open access of sci.math & sci.physics.

Goodbye, Archie. After 22 February 2024, you'll need to find an
alternative to posting via Google Groups.

https://support.google.com/groups/answer/11036538?visit_id=638382098519130699-3745218101&p=usenet&rd=1

Good riddance.

> [snip multiple paragraphs of delusional, paranoia filled idiocy]

> Archie Pu, as usual, you're lost. You need to direct your tirade
> toward your choice of the severely b0rken Google Groups web2news
> (http2nntp) gateway. It is they, who are requiring you to solve
> simple CAPTCHAs when posting. Google implemented this policy due to
> spammers. (You get included in this category, as you keep posting
> your hare-brained theories, over and over again, claiming this as
> publication of your scientific articles.

> Although there is a work around, it does entail a learning curve,
> which may be beyond your propensity toward blubbering mumbo jumbo.
> There is nothing to prevent you from subscribing to an actual NNTP
> news service provider and learning to use a real newsreader
> application.

> Like it or not, Google Groups is not and never was Usenet, contrary
> to your somewhat skewed (and screwy) beliefs. This makes posting to
> news.admin.net-abuse.* rather pointless, as this 1) is not a network
> abuser issue, and 2) confined only to mouth breathing, knuckle
> dragging, Google Groups lusers.

> Get over yourself.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet_personality#Other_personalities

- --