Belinda Burnore LIES and PROVES GARY LEE BURNORE, registrar of DATABASIX.COM, NETBASIX.COM & NETBASIX.NET has been viewing CHILD PORN?

Tim Thorne

Feb 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/2/00
Belinda <eri...@databasix.com> wrote:

Sorry about the crosspost, folks, but I wanted to spread this as far
and wide as possible. It's kind of important. A few days ago Gary
Burnore posted the message ID's to some alleged child pornography.
Here's what Belinda had to say about it.

>Neither is Gary. This is yet another example of Brian "Sheercon" Calvin's
>utter lack of credibility. In fact, what Gary did was post the Message IDs
>of several posts that Richard Bullis had made to alt.binaries.misc. [1]
>You see, Bullis spends most of his time in alt.usenet.kooks, trying to
>justify why it's okay to post and download pictures of naked children and
>when Bullis announced that he had just posted more pics of naked kids to
>a.b.m., Gary downloaded the headers and posted the Message IDs and advice on
>where to report Bullis.

You'll notice that Belinda tries to assert that Gary didn't view the
binaries in question and merely posted information to netcop Bullis
based on what he thought was enclosed in the posts in question.

>If Brian "Sheercon" Calvin didn't use a web browser to read news, he'd know
>that real newsreaders, like Forte Agent, allow the user to download just the
>headers of a message (which contain the Message-ID, duh) without having to
>download the body of a message.

That's a pack of lies. Agent doesn't have the message ID in header
field when no message body is present. It does have it somewhere else.
I'm watching the Agent groups so lets see if Gary can tell us where he
plucked the message ID's from and how he matched them to Bullis.

Folks, this is proof that Gary Lee Burnore, a convicted child molester
has probably been viewing child pornography and that his wife, Belinda
Burnore is likely an accomplice in trying to cover his tracks.

--
--------========>>>>>>>Special Forces<<<<<<<========--------
The Dungeon now resides http://nettrash.com/users/thedungeon

"Dog eat dog, every day, on our fellow men we prey" Offspring

Tim Thorne

Feb 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/3/00
The Anti Dirk <kr...@anonymous.to> wrote:
>Tim Thorne wrote:

>> Belinda <eri...@databasix.com> wrote:
>
>>A few days ago Gary Burnore posted the message ID's to some alleged
>>child pornography.
>
>Alleged. So you don't know if it was or not.

Gary specifically stated the messages contained child pornography.
Isn't a convicted child molesters word good enough on that?

>> >If Brian "Sheercon" Calvin didn't use a web browser to read news, he'd know
>> >that real newsreaders, like Forte Agent, allow the user to download just the
>> >headers of a message (which contain the Message-ID, duh) without having to
>> >download the body of a message.
>>
>> That's a pack of lies. Agent doesn't have the message ID in header
>> field when no message body is present. It does have it somewhere else.
>> I'm watching the Agent groups so lets see if Gary can tell us where he
>> plucked the message ID's from and how he matched them to Bullis.
>

>Wow, are you that dense?

Try it in Agent. Download some message headers and you'll see that the
message ID isn't available. Belinda's attempt at defending Gary and
trying to convince everyone that Gary obtained the message ID the way
she says is a PACK OF LIES. To get the message IDs Gary MUST have
downloaded CHILD PORNOGRAPHY onto his hard disk in order for him to
obtain the message IDs. Is that clear?

Gary's probation officer will be very unhappy about that.