More Spamming in Singapore

John LaRocque

May 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/19/98

They must really love me over in Singapore. Here's my second piece of spam
emanating from that country. I still don't know how they can send something
to a non-existant address at my site, and still reach MY mailbox (we do NOT
have a VIP address here, and yet somehow I got a copy of this letter). New
levels of forging...

Speaking of addresses, here's the one this guy is using. Send your hate mail
to:

Host name: dyn1-9cable.je.singa.pore.net
IP address: 202.169.228.9
Alias(es): None

-------

Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 05:03:57