Monolith Internet Services, Intl. target of spam-attack

Thijs Kinkhorst

Sep 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/10/97

Hello,

The last days, Monolith Internet Services International has been a
target of a spam-attack. Spams were sent out today containing the
addresses of our staff-members, including me (ki...@ml.org), and an
implicit invitation to mail-bomb us. Some days ago spams have been
sent with the address ada...@ml.org. We have also recieved threats
against our organization and our lives.

All of these @ml.org addresses were involved:

adatta
azatoth
cueland
jennie
kink
mic
mgivney
ml
msnyder
pnelson
zjoress
and dsm...@bureau42.ml.org

Please don't complain to us as we are just the victim of this spam. We
are doing the best we can to prevent this from happening again.

This is a letter to complainers by Meir Chernetsky from PR.

--
Thijs Kinkhorst * th...@kinkhorst.com * http://www.kinkhorst.com/
ICQ 432406 "Omelette du Fromage" --Dexter KeyID 0x371EFCB1