I have been violated [email][MMF]

Smokey Behr

Nov 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/5/97
to un...@sputum.com, ab...@earthlink.net

well, it has finally happened...

After 4 months of UCE free e-mailing, my first piece of UCE has shown up
in my mail box. Text is below .sig file...

Search leads back to alternet.net... time for the UDP...
--
Smokey Behr
SP(UTU)M Arson, Flame, and (mail)Bomb Investigation Team

DTKZ Enterprises wrote:

> [...]
> figured and that it wouldn't work. I AM a
> believer now. I have joined Doris in her "hobby." I did have seven more
> years until retirement, but I think of the "rat race" and
> it's not for me. We owe it all to MLM.
>
> Frank T., Bel-Air, MD
>
> I just want to pass along my best wishes and encouragement to you. Any
> doubts you have will vanish when your first orders
> come in. I even checked with the U.S. Post Office to verify that the plan was
> legal. It definitely is! IT WORKS!!!
> Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC
>
> The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is honest,
> lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a
> large amount of
> money in a short time. I was approached several times before I checked this
> out. I joined just to see what one could expect in
> return for the minimal
> effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the
> first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.
> Sincerely yours, Phillip A. Brown, Esq.
>
> Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind
> to participate in this plan. But conservative that I
> am, I decided that the
> initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't get
> enough orders to at least get my money back. Boy,
> was I surprised when I found my medium-size post office box crammed with
> orders! For awhile, it got
> so overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the window. I'll make
> more money this year than any 10 years of my life
> before. The nice thing
> about this deal is that it doesn't matter where in the U.S. the people live.
> There simply isn't a better investment with a faster
> return.
> Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI
>
> I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I
> shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no
> idea who to contact to
> get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another program...11
> months passed then it came...I didn't delete this
> one!...I made more than $41,000 on the first try!!
> D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN
>
> This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit our jobs, and
> will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the
> interest on our
> money. The only way on earth that this plan will work for you is if you do it.
> For your sake, and for your family's sake don't
> pass up this golden
> opportunity. Good luck and happy spending!
> Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA
>
> My name is John and I live in Bradenton, FL. a friend of mine has mad
> $15,000 and is driving around a new jeep chrrokee
> and it makes me jealous!!!
> So I am going to try it and collect my $5 bills!!!!!!!!
>
> John Miller, Bradenton Florida
>
> ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET
> STARTED ON THE ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!

Rich Tietjens

Nov 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/6/97

(Followups set)

]
]After 4 months of UCE free e-mailing, my first piece of UCE has shown up
]in my mail box. Text is below .sig file...
]
]Search leads back to alternet.net... time for the UDP...
]--
]Smokey Behr
]SP(UTU)M Arson, Flame, and (mail)Bomb Investigation Team
]uni...@hotmail.com
]Spammers killed to date: 1

The founder of alter.net has been recently arrested. Seems like a complete IDP
would be more in order than a simple UDP.