Listing of Level 2 and Level 3 Escalations

Ahmad

Jan 11, 2010, 11:59:39 AM1/11/10
Dear Admin Team

I need clarity on how I can get the record of Level 2 and Level 3
escalated IP address.

My AS was listed with some 650 IP Hosts and now it is with 250 Hosts.
But the Level 2 and Level 3 escalation numbers is not decreasing. Can
you please explain.

Syed Ahmad Rasool
AS45669.

--
Comments posted to news.admin.net-abuse.blocklisting
are solely the responsibility of their author. Please