BACKSCATTERER I want to pay to clean

Pitate

Dec 31, 2009, 7:09:26 AM12/31/09
Dear All:

I want to pay to clean a IP address from client, but, some IT without
credit card click No, and now we do not click to pay.

The IP Address 201.238.232.196 is the related.

Please, tell me how I can pay to clean.

Thanks

--
Comments posted to news.admin.net-abuse.blocklisting
are solely the responsibility of their author. Please

Rob

Dec 31, 2009, 11:24:29 AM12/31/09
Pitate <pit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All:
>
> I want to pay to clean a IP address from client, but, some IT without
> credit card click No, and now we do not click to pay.
>
> The IP Address 201.238.232.196 is the related.

Why do you want to waste your money to get de-listed from that list?

It is not a mail blocklist. Your mail will not be blocked because you
are on that list, unless you are trying to send to an extremly stupid
mail receiver who did not understand that it is not a blocklist.

I would just ignore the listing, it will go away by itself.

DevilsPGD

Dec 31, 2009, 9:10:18 PM12/31/09
In message
<fff5a42e-f8dc-4997...@x15g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>

Pitate <pit...@gmail.com> was claimed to have wrote:

>Dear All:
>
>I want to pay to clean a IP address from client, but, some IT without
>credit card click No, and now we do not click to pay.
>
>The IP Address 201.238.232.196 is the related.
>
>Please, tell me how I can pay to clean.

IIRC, Backscatterer also accepts PayPal...

Claus v. Wolfhausen

Dec 31, 2009, 9:09:56 PM12/31/09
In article <fff5a42e-f8dc-4997...@x15g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>,
pit...@gmail.com says...

>Dear All:
>
>I want to pay to clean a IP address from client, but, some IT without
>credit card click No, and now we do not click to pay.

He clicked "I don't like expressdelistings".

>The IP Address 201.238.232.196 is the related.
>
>Please, tell me how I can pay to clean.

I have reenabled the expressdelisting option for you.
Try again, but make sure your system does no longer backscatter before you pay,
otherwise it would be a waste of money.

--
Claus von Wolfhausen
Technical Director