Our LIR Public IP /21 range is banned from code.google.com

RapidSpeeds

Feb 22, 2011, 2:10:34 PM2/22/11

I am the one of the Technical Network Engineers at RapidSpeeds.com,
and I am investigating our Whole 46.182.120.0/21 IP Range being banned
from code.google.com.

Can anyone shed some light on this, as I have had no contact regarding
this issue, and it's a brand new assignment from RIPE that is only
3months old.

We are a dedicated server company and have over 1000 servers rented
out, so it's essential we have access to such sites.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Darren H

--
Comments posted to news.admin.net-abuse.blocklisting
are solely the responsibility of their author. Please