alt.test flooding

Richard Kettlewell

Oct 18, 2021, 8:27:57 AM10/18/21
It seems to be one posting every 5 minutes, apparently from
news.xsnews.nl. ab...@xsnews.nl is unresponsive; does anyone have any
other means to contact them?

--
https://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/

Jason Evans

Oct 22, 2021, 3:52:38 AM10/22/21
On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 13:27:56 +0100, Richard Kettlewell wrote:

> It seems to be one posting every 5 minutes, apparently from
> news.xsnews.nl. ab...@xsnews.nl is unresponsive; does anyone have any
> other means to contact them?

https://www.xsnews.nl/en/contact.html

😉 Good Guy 😉

Oct 24, 2021, 4:37:29 PM10/24/21
On 18/10/2021 13:27, Richard Kettlewell wrote:
It seems to be one posting every 5 minutes, apparently from
news.xsnews.nl. ab...@xsnews.nl is unresponsive; does anyone have any
other means to contact them?

Retrograde

Nov 9, 2021, 11:56:16 AM11/9/21
On 2021-10-24, 😉 Good Guy 😉 <Hello...@example.onion> wrote:
> I have used 21st century technology to compose this post to make it
> easier for people to read the message in hypertext.

And I am using old school technology to killfile you, because your HTML post
is illegible and contributes little, if anything, of value to the
conversation, which is otherwise plain text.

BTW if you were using 21st century you'd include a little javascript and
a CSS file, at the minimum. Maybe some node.js dependencies.

Sorry for feeding the troll.