Lemmy usenet community

rek2 hispagatos

Oct 27, 2023, 4:31:39 PM10/27/23
I was going to create one and notice there is already one in use.
https://lemmy.ml/c/usenet

Enjoy!

Happy Hacking
ReK2

--
- {gemini,https}://{,rek2.}hispagatos.org - mastodon: @re...@hispagatos.space
- [https|gemini]://2600.Madrid - https://hispagatos.space/@rek2

Blue-Maned_Hawk

Oct 28, 2023, 4:49:49 PM10/28/23

Heh. Ironic.

rek2 hispagatos

Oct 30, 2023, 3:38:41 PM10/30/23
On 2023-10-28, Blue-Maned_Hawk <bluema...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Heh. Ironic.

Yeah true, but is not to keep people there, is so "other" people sees it and
get interested in usenet specially I target old school hackers, Engineers,
Network Admins etc that are tired of HTTP and are in the fediverse trying to
avoid centralized/data milking sites like Instagram and such. This people like
myself if they know Usenet is active and that some server admins we block google
groups and we run only text only groups etc they may come back to usenet.
and all that :D

At least lemmy is decentralized and open/transparent > reddit