Introducing PGP signed Control messages for bln.*

Newsmaster FU

Jul 10, 2023, 7:05:37 AM7/10/23

we would like to introduce PGP signed Control messages for bln.*
(Berlin, Germany).

We (= the NetNews Team of Freie Universität Berlin) are the
maintainers of that hierarchy.

Information has already been mailed to ISC.

## BLN (Berlin, Germany)
# Contact: ne...@fu-berlin.de
# Admin group: bln.misc
# Key URL: https://ftp.fu-berlin.de/doc/news/bln/bln-key.txt
# Key fingerprint = 2B24 B5C7 8A48 6140 7BCD 5A88 281D 9076 3F36 8EA0
#
newgroup:*:bln.*:drop
rmgroup:*:bln.*:drop
checkgroups:ne...@fu-berlin.de:bln.*:verif...@fu-berlin.de
newgroup:ne...@fu-berlin.de:bln.*:verif...@fu-berlin.de
rmgroup:ne...@fu-berlin.de:bln.*:verif...@fu-berlin.de

This is the entry for INN's control.ctl. If you are running other
software, please adjust accordingly.

A PGP signed checkgroups will be sent soon, but if will not differ
in content from May's unsigned checkgroups:

The latest checkgroups sent is also available here:

https://ftp.fu-berlin.de/doc/news/bln/checkgroups

Best regards, Bettina Fink