ddt.demos.su and fido7 hierarchy

evs

Jun 24, 2023, 9:13:36 AM6/24/23
ddt.demos.su server is back and provides full fido7.* moderated newsgroups
hierarchy gated from Fidonet. Feel free to write me your peer requests with
to gatek...@fido7.org.

Also, please update your "moderators" innd config file string to:

fido7.*:%s...@fido7.org <mailto:s...@fido7.org>

Next i will update the outdated PGP signatures for fido7.* hierarchy to
manage the control messages with pgpcontrol, they will be announced later.

Information about fido7.* hierarchy you can find here:
http://fido7.org/index.html.en

--
... It's full of stars!

Julien ÉLIE

Oct 1, 2023, 5:55:23 PM10/1/23
Hi evs,

> ddt.demos.su server is back and provides full fido7.* moderated newsgroups
> hierarchy gated from Fidonet. Feel free to write me your peer requests with
> to gatek...@fido7.org.
>
> Next i will update the outdated PGP signatures for fido7.* hierarchy to
> manage the control messages with pgpcontrol, they will be announced later.

The latest checkgroups sent on September, 14th
<16947252...@fido7.ru> has a From address in fido7.ru whereas
fido7.org is expected in the new control.ctl entry for fido7.*; could it
be fixed in the next checkgroups?

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Le vrai danger, ce n'est pas quand les ordinateurs penseront comme les
hommes, c'est quand les hommes penseront comme les ordinateurs. »