NEWRON Newsletter Reboot

NEWRON Admin

Dec 28, 2012, 1:55:42 AM12/28/12
to neuroeng...@googlegroups.com, neuroeng...@googlegroups.com, new...@googlegroups.com

Dear NEWRON Subscribers,

I am pleased to announce that the NeuroEngineering Weekly Review of News (NEWRON) newsletter is back up and running. I encourage everyone to pass along the newsletter to any coworkers and friends who might be interested in subscribing. Spread the word!

To introduce myself, I am a current Johns Hopkins Biomedical Engineering PhD student in the Neuroengineering Training Initiative (NETI). I currently conduct my research in the Center for Bioengineering Innovation and Design (CBID) and am excited to manage NEWRON moving forward.

Individuals interested in subscribing can send an email to newron+s...@googlegroups.com from the address the newsletter should be sent to, after which they will receive an email with a confirmation link.

(alternatively email the request to newro...@gmail.com)

Keep an eye out for the first issue of NEWRON Volume VI coming soon!

Michael Batista

PhD Candidate in Biomedical Eng. at Johns Hopkins University
BS '12 in Biological Eng. & Materials Sci. and Eng. at Massachusetts Institute of Technology