Elsewhere Online: Vimeo Video School Offers Free Tutorials to Help Improve Your Video Skills

Douglas E. Welch

Dec 22, 2010, 4:35:07 PM12/22/10
to newmediai...@googlegroups.com

Vimeo Video School Offers Free Tutorials to Help Improve Your Video Skills [How To]

from Lifehacker
Shared by you

I will be checking out each of these tutorials and you you should as well. This is just the type of thing I really like to share on New Media Interchange as it can help everyone put some of these New Media tools to use.

Vimeo Video School Offers Free Tutorials to Help Improve Your Video SkillsIf you're looking to get started with your new video camera or just refine your skills, Vimeo's just launched their Video School with some excellent tutorials from Vimeo users and pros alike.

I've always had a special place in my heart for Vimeo. They offer a nice, simple video service with a cool community and some amazing content. Last night I received an email from Vimeo about their new effort to help you make some of that amazing content: Vimeo Video School.

Tutorials range from a basic starter to capturing good sound with you videos—something a lot of Lifehacker readers have been asking for (and we haven't had a chance to tackle just yet). Tutorials don't just involve techniques, but also cover how to build rigs for your equipment. Plus, if you're an expert, you can contribute a tutorial yourself.

Vimeo Video School Offers Free Tutorials to Help Improve Your Video SkillsVimeo Video School | Vimeo

"Tell your story with Podcasting and New Media"
Web: http://DouglasEWelch.com -- Email: m...@douglasewelch.com

Find hundreds of searchable job listings at jobs.welchwrite.com

Douglas E. Welch

Dec 22, 2010, 8:05:16 PM12/22/10